Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101127 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »
Advertisement
WALT: "Yes, I believe that there was evidence that only two shots were fired....I believe the TWO spent shells were dumped there to make it appear that the shots had been fired from that site.   That was the original plot to make Lee look guilty of firing AT AT AT ( not actually hitting ) the president.....   And Lee Oswald himself was probably the person who planted them, and hid the rifle beneath the boxes of books...BUT no shots were actually fired from that window. "

I am not sure what this is. LHO had the rifle and hid it, but the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess. The shells were matched to the rifle as were the bullet and fragments. Numerous witnesses place the shot originating from the 6th floor.

No one has ever revealed why a patsy would be needed to pretend to shoot from behind the limo
Then others needed to do what, exactly... shoot from the front to fool people into believing what, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #857 on: July 06, 2022, 05:58:15 PM »
WALT: "Yes, I believe that there was evidence that only two shots were fired....I believe the TWO spent shells were dumped there to make it appear that the shots had been fired from that site.   That was the original plot to make Lee look guilty of firing AT AT AT ( not actually hitting ) the president.....   And Lee Oswald himself was probably the person who planted them, and hid the rifle beneath the boxes of books...BUT no shots were actually fired from that window. "

I am not sure what this is. LHO had the rifle and hid it, but the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess. The shells were matched to the rifle as were the bullet and fragments. Numerous witnesses place the shot originating from the 6th floor.

In Wally World, the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above, and supposedly appear to be not alarmed. So their testimony that shots came from the window or floor above is fake.

Probably wise for black men to remain frozen for while in the aftermath of a shooting in a place like Texas.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #858 on: July 06, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »
In Wally World, the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above, and supposedly appear to be not alarmed. So their testimony that shots came from the window or floor above is fake.

Probably wise for black men to remain frozen for while in the aftermath of a shooting in a place like Texas.

the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above,

Do your eyes tell you that BR Williams and Shorty Norman are "pointing up toward the window above" ?? They appear to be looking toward the triple underpass to me.....

Where did you get the idea that Jarman, Norman. And Williams "remained frozen"  .... They said they immediately jumped up and ran to the west end of the fifth floor so they could see what was going on in the railroad switch yard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: July 06, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #859 on: July 06, 2022, 09:22:47 PM »

the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess.

THERE WERE NO SHOTS FIRED FROM THAT 6th FLOOR WINDOW!  The spent shells were fired at some previous time and dumped behind the window to make it appear that LHO had fired the TWO shots.....   AT JFK.....  Just as it appeared that he had tried to kill General Walker....  It was merely a HOAX....One in which Lee thought that he would be allowed by Castro,  to seek refuge in Cuba.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #860 on: July 06, 2022, 09:33:21 PM »
the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess.

THERE WERE NO SHOTS FIRED FROM THAT 6th FLOOR WINDOW!  The spent shells were fired at some previous time and dumped behind the window to make it appear that LHO had fired the TWO shots.....   AT JFK.....  Just as it appeared that he had tried to kill General Walker....  It was merely a HOAX....One in which Lee thought that he would be allowed by Castro,  to seek refuge in Cuba.

What do you mean Walt? Clearly Oswald shooting practice paid off after missing his chance at Walker.  BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #860 on: July 06, 2022, 09:33:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #861 on: July 06, 2022, 09:54:14 PM »
What do you mean Walt? Clearly Oswald shooting practice paid off after missing his chance at Walker.  BS:

The Walker shooting was just a HOAX....  Lee and George DeM thought that they could make it appear as though Lee had tried to shoot one of Castro's most vocal foes...( Walker) and Castro would welcome Lee to Cuba for trying to kill Walker.   THAT was Lee's mission from day one after returning from Russia.... His mission was to infiltrate Cuba and spy on the activities that were taking place there...( The building of the missile sites)

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #862 on: July 06, 2022, 09:59:21 PM »
The Walker shooting was just a HOAX....  Lee and George DeM thought that they could make it appear as though Lee had tried to shoot one of Castro's most vocal foes...( Walker) and Castro would welcome Lee to Cuba for trying to kill Walker.   THAT was Lee's mission from day one after returning from Russia.... His mission was to infiltrate Cuba and spy on the activities that were taking place there...( The building of the missile sites)

IMO it was likely Felipe Vidal who took the shot against Walker. Teenager told police a black car sped away which matched the description of the vehicle Vidal was driving at the time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #862 on: July 06, 2022, 09:59:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #863 on: July 06, 2022, 10:58:16 PM »
IMO it was likely Felipe Vidal who took the shot against Walker. Teenager told police a black car sped away which matched the description of the vehicle Vidal was driving at the time.

You're free to believe whatever....  But if you don't believe that Lee fired a bullet through Walker's window....Then how are you going to explain Marina ??    She knew all about the Walker incident and she actually believed Lee when he told her that he had tried to shoot Walker.... That's what he wanted her to believe, so if the police came looking for him while he was fleeing to Cuba she would tell them that Lee had told her that he had attempted to shoot Walker.