Roger Craig

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 62052 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #850 on: July 05, 2022, 03:58:50 PM »
True!......  But I doubt that Williams heard any shots from above them. He incorporated the two shots from above, AFTER he had heard that they had found two spent shells near the 6th floor, SE corner window.  If he had heard shots from somewhere above why didn't he tell Jarman and Norman....and why is he seen looking down toward the triple underpass in Dilliard's photo ?  Williams didn't hear any shots from above!

All three said the shots came from above them. Brennan saw the assassin fire a shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #850 on: July 05, 2022, 03:58:50 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #851 on: July 05, 2022, 05:43:13 PM »
All three said the shots came from above them. Brennan saw the assassin fire a shot.

OK, Believe whatever comforts you..... Even if it's a fairy tale.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #851 on: July 05, 2022, 05:43:13 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2022, 08:49:05 AM »
What other option would sound like it came from inside the building?

BRW’s statement says nothing about “inside the building”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #852 on: July 06, 2022, 08:49:05 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2022, 02:28:21 PM »
Just because shots were heard above them doesn’t necessarily mean they came from the sixth floor.

You're so limited

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #853 on: July 06, 2022, 02:28:21 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »
BRW’s statement says nothing about “inside the building”.

OK, thanks for that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #854 on: July 06, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »
OK, Believe whatever comforts you..... Even if it's a fairy tale.

WALT: "Yes, I believe that there was evidence that only two shots were fired....I believe the TWO spent shells were dumped there to make it appear that the shots had been fired from that site.   That was the original plot to make Lee look guilty of firing AT AT AT ( not actually hitting ) the president.....   And Lee Oswald himself was probably the person who planted them, and hid the rifle beneath the boxes of books...BUT no shots were actually fired from that window. "

I am not sure what this is. LHO had the rifle and hid it, but the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess. The shells were matched to the rifle as were the bullet and fragments. Numerous witnesses place the shot originating from the 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #855 on: July 06, 2022, 04:27:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »
WALT: "Yes, I believe that there was evidence that only two shots were fired....I believe the TWO spent shells were dumped there to make it appear that the shots had been fired from that site.   That was the original plot to make Lee look guilty of firing AT AT AT ( not actually hitting ) the president.....   And Lee Oswald himself was probably the person who planted them, and hid the rifle beneath the boxes of books...BUT no shots were actually fired from that window. "

I am not sure what this is. LHO had the rifle and hid it, but the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess. The shells were matched to the rifle as were the bullet and fragments. Numerous witnesses place the shot originating from the 6th floor.

No one has ever revealed why a patsy would be needed to pretend to shoot from behind the limo
Then others needed to do what, exactly... shoot from the front to fool people into believing what, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: July 06, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

• Halifax - Canada
« Reply #857 on: July 06, 2022, 05:58:15 PM »

In Wally World, the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above, and supposedly appear to be not alarmed. So their testimony that shots came from the window or floor above is fake.

Probably wise for black men to remain frozen for while in the aftermath of a shooting in a place like Texas.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #857 on: July 06, 2022, 05:58:15 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #858 on: July 06, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »
In Wally World, the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above, and supposedly appear to be not alarmed. So their testimony that shots came from the window or floor above is fake.

Probably wise for black men to remain frozen for while in the aftermath of a shooting in a place like Texas.

the fifth-floor men are not pointing up toward the window above,

Do your eyes tell you that BR Williams and Shorty Norman are "pointing up toward the window above" ?? They appear to be looking toward the triple underpass to me.....

Where did you get the idea that Jarman, Norman. And Williams "remained frozen"  .... They said they immediately jumped up and ran to the west end of the fifth floor so they could see what was going on in the railroad switch yard.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: July 06, 2022, 09:06:18 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #859 on: July 06, 2022, 09:22:47 PM »

the shots were fired from the 6th floor but not by him, I guess.

THERE WERE NO SHOTS FIRED FROM THAT 6th FLOOR WINDOW!  The spent shells were fired at some previous time and dumped behind the window to make it appear that LHO had fired the TWO shots.....   AT JFK.....  Just as it appeared that he had tried to kill General Walker....  It was merely a HOAX....One in which Lee thought that he would be allowed by Castro,  to seek refuge in Cuba.

Mobile View