Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101104 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #816 on: June 27, 2022, 02:43:48 PM »
Advertisement
Or two FBI agents coming to the Funeral Home and lifting Oswald's prints.

Sounds kinky, lifting his prints. Did they also pull down his pants?
I gotta get me some of that action for sure

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #816 on: June 27, 2022, 02:43:48 PM »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #817 on: June 27, 2022, 03:05:25 PM »
Yep they really screwed LHO.

Sounds kinky, lifting his prints. Did they also pull down his pants?
I gotta get me some of that action for sure

;)

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #818 on: June 27, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »
When pressed for details in his testimony he was clear that he saw somebody “taking aim” and then heard a shot. “Firing a rifle” was just an assumption.

Are you advocating that someone standing next to LHO took the shot? Thomas Canning's Trajectory Analysis places the shots from the window where Brennan witnessed the man taking the shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #818 on: June 27, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #819 on: June 27, 2022, 03:58:39 PM »
Hey, I can do that too.

The DPD trashed themselves with their misconduct. You are posting what they say without a single shred of proof and trashing anybody who says different.

What you seem incapable of doing is holding Alyea's statements to the same standard as you have doggedly required of everyone else. Where is his proof? It is not a fact just an opinion.

Alyea trashed the investigators not the other way around. They let him go where he pleased. He had a camera to film all these supposed accusations and obviously did not, because he never really witnessed it occurring.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #820 on: June 27, 2022, 04:05:45 PM »
Going off the assumption of the Magic/Single bullet theory invalidates his study.

Mr. CANNING. It was made available from a variety of sources. The forensic pathology panel supplied the wound information.

Mr. CANNING. We determined three trajectories in order to examine the validity of the single bullet theory that has received so much attention

Are you advocating that someone standing next to LHO took the shot? Thomas Canning's Trajectory Analysis places the shots from the window where Brennan witnessed the man taking the shot.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 04:06:26 PM by Paul J Cummings »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #820 on: June 27, 2022, 04:05:45 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #821 on: June 27, 2022, 04:24:54 PM »
Going off the assumption of the Magic/Single bullet theory invalidates his study.

Mr. CANNING. It was made available from a variety of sources. The forensic pathology panel supplied the wound information.

Mr. CANNING. We determined three trajectories in order to examine the validity of the single bullet theory that has received so much attention

It is not that complicated. If you don't like SBT, explain how JBC was wounded if the bullet does not first pass through JFK.

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #822 on: June 27, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »
I have earlier in this thread. It's a joke that Magic bullet theory is still even used today.

It is not that complicated. If you don't like SBT, explain how JBC was wounded if the bullet does not first pass through JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #822 on: June 27, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #823 on: June 27, 2022, 04:45:54 PM »
Are you advocating that someone standing next to LHO took the shot?

No, I’m advocating that Brennan didn’t see a rifle being fired. This is a nonsensical question anyway since you don’t know where Oswald was standing at the time.

Thomas Canning's Trajectory Analysis places the shots from the window where Brennan witnessed the man taking the shot.

Those “trajectory analyses” are contrived to get a desired result. If you preassume when the shots occurred, how people were positioned, and exactly where the conflicting locations and angles of the wounds were, you can get the result you want. At least for the back wound. The head shot…not so much.