Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Craig  (Read 101092 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Roger Craig
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 09:59:31 AM »
Advertisement
Sure I believe Fritz and Craig would have spoken, and Roger might have told Will he saw Saint Patsy leave the scene in (according to Buddy) Ruth's Rambler.

I just don't believe there's any chance that's actually how Saint Patsy departed the scene.

Do you ?

Not the point Howard......was just responding to your portrait of the man...nothing more....seems Dave R also believes Craig was just relaying what he saw that day when he testified before the WC in '64. I don?t believe Fritz's account of events regarding Craig.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 09:59:31 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 10:18:14 AM »
Not the point Howard......was just responding to your portrait of the man...nothing more....seems Dave R also believes Craig was just relaying what he saw that day when he testified before the WC in '64. I don?t believe Fritz's account of events regarding Craig.

I'm not sure which man you're referring to.

I haven't drawn any portrait of Roger Craig. I think he was wrong about Saint Patsy scrambling down the knoll and leaving in the Rambler. I have sympathy for his apparent mental problems later in life. I certainly don't think he was any kind of martyr though.

If you're talking abt Reitzes, I think Dave has done some very good investigative work and is quite articulate. I just think his conclusion of a conspiracy is completely wrong.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 11:53:27 AM »
I'm not sure which man you're referring to.

I haven't drawn any portrait of Roger Craig. I think he was wrong about Saint Patsy scrambling down the knoll and leaving in the Rambler. I have sympathy for his apparent mental problems later in life. I certainly don't think he was any kind of martyr though.

If you're talking abt Reitzes, I think Dave has done some very good investigative work and is quite articulate. I just think his conclusion of a conspiracy is completely wrong.

I was referring to your initial dismissal of Craig as being mental. My reading of Dave R is that he was a CT and what I posted was from his now LN assessment of Craig.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 11:53:27 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 02:14:36 PM »
I was referring to your initial dismissal of Craig as being mental. My reading of Dave R is that he was a CT and what I posted was from his now LN assessment of Craig.

Didn't think I initially dismissed Craig as being mental, just that his assertion that it was Saint Patsy that he saw scrambling down the knoll and getting into the Rambler was clearly incorrect.

It gets even worse when the Rambler becomes Ruth Paine's Rambler and this is somehow considered a tantalizing theory.

Laughable, yes.  Tantalizing, no.

I didn't realize Reitzes has become a LN.  Good for him.

Offline Mark Carter

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 09:37:09 PM »
Sure they got a blue CHEVY wagon and photographed Paine standing next to the wagon to hide her guilt. I believe that the Oswald that Craig saw was the Oswald that Marina Oswald had taken a photo of in Ruth Paine's backyard holding the M Carcano and the pistol that he supposedly shot Tipper with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 09:37:09 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2018, 10:10:05 PM »
Sure they got a blue CHEVY wagon and photographed Paine standing next to the wagon to hide her guilt. I believe that the Oswald that Craig saw was the Oswald that Marina Oswald had taken a photo of in Ruth Paine's backyard holding the M Carcano and the pistol that he supposedly shot Tipper with.

This is obviously a joke account. You'll need to hang out better bait than this to entertain the folk (LN, neutral  and CT) here.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2018, 12:23:18 AM »
How about we ask your daughter about you?

How about we ask you kids about you?

Gee, anyone can play this game can't they.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2018, 12:23:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 12:45:08 AM »
How about we ask your daughter about you?

You certainly have seen his daughter's comments about him. Or were those faked as well?

You ought to be banned for what you're implying, John. But I don't snitch on people, unlike you who encouraged C-E Ernie to snitch on me some months ago. And recently, also accused me of plagiarism, yet gave Tom Sorenson, who also didn't provide a link to the same article, a pass (by omission).

You would be the last person on earth that I'd give a positive character reference for, John.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:04:17 AM by Bill Chapman »