Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Will we ever know what really happened?  (Read 11138 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Will we ever know what really happened?
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2018, 11:14:52 PM »
Advertisement
What informs your view of my conduct in that way?

Our past interactions where you argue the narrative, not the quality of the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2018, 11:14:52 PM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2018, 11:51:29 PM »
Our past interactions where you argue the narrative, not the quality of the evidence.

I don?t ever remember arguing ?the narrative? over evidence. But I seem to recall you doing something quite similar to this, when you dismissed the neuropsych evidence on faulty terms.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2018, 12:07:58 AM »
I don?t ever remember arguing ?the narrative? over evidence. But I seem to recall you doing something quite similar to this, when you dismissed the neuropsych evidence on faulty terms.

I didn't dismiss the neuropsych evidence on faulty terms.   Your application of your neuropsych evidence to Oswald in particular is completely speculative.  While interesting, it's not particularly useful in determining the facts surrounding the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2018, 12:07:58 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
Oswald was anti social all of his life. He believed the American government oppressed working people.  He believed violence worked and could change the world. Oswald has arguably been one of the most investigated people in history. He was a misfit who didn?t fit in, anywhere.  He was typically belittled by all. He wanted to leave his mark.  He certainly did that.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »
One photo out of a lifetime.  Thanks for proving my point.  Have you as a so called researcher actually spoken with people who knew Oswald in some manner or do you simply look at photographs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2018, 07:26:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »
Oswald was anti social all of his life. He believed the American government oppressed working people.  He believed violence worked and could change the world. Oswald has arguably been one of the most investigated people in history. He was a misfit who didn?t fit in, anywhere.  He was typically belittled by all. He wanted to leave his mark.  He certainly did that.

What is your evidence that Oswald "believed violence worked and could change the world"?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »
Studying Oswald?s history helps one understand this issue.  LHO may indeed have admired JFK as a person.  However, Oswald was not shooting at JFK, the person.  He was shooting at the POTUS and all that position represented in America and the world.

Oswald was not shooting at JFK, the person.  He was shooting at the POTUS and all that position represented in America and the world.

HUH??    This is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard!!.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2018, 10:02:14 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2018, 10:40:40 PM »
  This is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard!!.....
One thing I've found out on this forum...just ignore the ridiculous.