Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O. H. LEE  (Read 19266 times)

Offline Hank Sienzant

Re: O. H. LEE
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2020, 06:58:18 PM »
Advertisement
Yes.  My reason is that the letters on Johnson's "ledger" look nothing like the way Oswald wrote his Ls and Os in the known samples of his signature and despite what the WC claimed, no examination was done on it.

So your argument is that Johnson lied when she claimed Oswald signed that ledger page. And that, if Oswald was going under an alias, he wouldn't try to disguise his handwriting in any fashion by perhaps signing "O.H.Lee" differently. Tell us how you reached that conclusion.

So let's start here: Why don't you tell us what possible reason Mrs. Johnson had to lie about the name and who put it on the ledger?

And how it was that Oswald, who Johnson testified told her his name was Mr.Lee, wasn't going by an alias despite the evidence to the contrary.

And why Lee got upset for nothing on that Tuesday or Wednesday night before the assassination when he spoke to Marina and demanded Marina remove his phone number from Ruth Paine's address book:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/oswald_m1.htm
== QUOTE ==
Mr. RANKIN. Did you understand that he had used any assumed name about going to Mexico?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.
Mr. RANKIN. He never told you anything of that kind?
Mrs. OSWALD. No. After Lee returned from Mexico, I lived in Dallas, and Lee gave me his phone number and then when he changed his apartment--Lee lived in Dallas, and he gave me his phone number. And then when he moved, he left me another phone number.
And once when he did not come to visit during the weekend, I telephoned him and asked for him by name rather, Ruth telephoned him and it turned out there was no one there by that name. When he telephoned me again on Monday, I told him that we had telephoned him but he was unknown at that number.
Then he said that he had lived there under an assumed name. He asked me to remove the notation of the telephone number in Ruth's phone book, but I didn't want to do that. I asked him then, "Why did you give us a phone number, when we do call we cannot get you by name?"
He was very angry, and he repeated that I should remove the notation of the phone number from the phone book. And, of course, we had a quarrel.
I told him that this was another of his foolishness, some more of his foolishness. I told Ruth Paine about this. It was incomprehensible to me why he was so secretive all the time.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he give you any explanation of why he was using an assumed name at that time?
Mrs. OSWALD. He said that he did not want his landlady to know his real name because she might read in the paper of the fact that he had been in Russia and that he had been questioned.
Mr. RANKIN. What did you say about that?
Mrs. OSWALD. Nothing. And also he did not want the FBI to know where he lived.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he tell you why he did not want the FBI to know where he lived?
Mrs. OSWALD. Because their visits were not very pleasant for him and he thought that he loses jobs because the FBI visits the place of his employment.
== UNQUOTE ==

You will note the evidence all points to Oswald using an alias and then telling three different stories about this "O.H.Lee" name:
  • To Mrs. Johnson, he told her it was his name, and he signed the ledger thusly.
  • To his interrogators, he claimed Mrs. Johnson misunderstood.
  • To his own wife, he admitted he did not want his landlady to know his real name and admitted he used the false name purposefully.
Good luck explaining all that away. I know, everybody lied except Archangel Oswald. Even when the evidence indicates Oswald gave three mutually contradictory stories.

Hank
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:24:22 PM by Hank Sienzant »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2020, 06:58:18 PM »

Offline Hank Sienzant

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2020, 07:04:38 PM »
Ha,ha,ha,....Hee,hee,hee....  It was NOT stamped "TOP SECRET"  by the WC..... It was Stamped by some "investigator"( conspirator)

Evidence that it was stamped that way by a conspirator? Suggestion: Try not to use circular reasoning to justify your claim.

The WC lawyer may have realized how silly that stamp was and printed it in a obscure place in the volumes....

Obscure place? They listed it as "Johnson Exhibit A" and the footnote leads directly to her testimony and to the Commission Exhibit.

But your argument reduces to: The Warren Commission did nothing wrong. They published the document. It was other unidentified really bad people who did the bad stuff here. Right?

Hank
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:12:38 PM by Hank Sienzant »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »
Evidence that it was stamped that way by a conspirator? Suggestion: Try not to use circular reasoning to justify your claim.

Obscure place? They listed it as "Johnson Exhibit A" and the footnote leads directly to her testimony and to the Commission Exhibit.

But your argument reduces to: The Warren Commission did nothing wrong. They published the document. It was other unidentified really bad people who did the bad stuff here. Right?

Hank

Are you unaware that not all of the members of LBJ's cover up committee endorsed the findings.  And some of the lawyers had strong doubts about the "finding'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2020, 07:42:06 PM »

Yes, Mrs. Johnson admitted that. That doesn't change the business record that was produced into non-evidence. Nor does it make her testimony invalid.
That doesn't change the business record that was produced into non-evidence.
Produced into non-evidence? What is non evidence? If the Johnson 'Exbt A' is non evidence then why is it there? Answer--as fodder...meaningless crap.
Mr. BALL. Did he sign anything with that name?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; I have it in my purse.
Mr. BALL. May I see it?
Mrs. JOHNSON. I will be glad to--I don't want you to keep it. I want you to--I brought it for your information. I knew you was going to ask that.
Mr. BALL. Now, is this in his handwriting?
Mrs. JOHNSON. This "O. H. Lee" is in his handwriting and this other is in the housekeeper's handwriting--Mrs. Roberts.
Johnson witnessed the signer sign a blank slip?
She did not wish to submit it. So what happened? Did Mr Ball keep it anyway? It was not submitted in evidence for the record.
When you sign something...something is written out for you to sign.
You don't sign something and then it written out for you.
Johnson told Ball that she didn't want him to keep the slip? How come?... and then wouldn't that invalidate the paper as evidence?
But then Hank...you will argue about this too. Because that is why you are here. To argue and to continue to argue.... huh Hank?
You will even argue that you are not arguing.. won't you Mr Condescending Hank?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »
So your argument is that Johnson lied when she claimed Oswald signed that ledger page.

Not at all.  I'm questioning whether she is correct or not.  She could just be confused.

And that, if Oswald was going under an alias, he wouldn't try to disguise his handwriting in any fashion by perhaps signing "O.H.Lee" differently. Tell us how you reached that conclusion.

And yet you would have us believe he didn't "disguise his handwriting" when ordering a rifle to shoot a general.

Then he said that he had lived there under an assumed name. He asked me to remove the notation of the telephone number in Ruth's phone book, but I didn't want to do that. I asked him then, "Why did you give us a phone number, when we do call we cannot get you by name?"
He was very angry, and he repeated that I should remove the notation of the phone number from the phone book. And, of course, we had a quarrel.[/b] I told him that this was another of his foolishness, some more of his foolishness. I told Ruth Paine about this. It was incomprehensible to me why he was so secretive all the time.

All of that is also consistent with Johnson misunderstanding his name and him running with it.  Just like the "H. O. Lee" on the Greyhound bus slip.  Or are you going to claim that he signed that and disguised his handwriting too?

But to what end?  What does the O.H. Lee "alias" mean to you in terms of anything relevant to the assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »
Actually guys..I revived this thread [reply 77] not to debate O H Lee as that was done here...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1490.0.html
I was responding to the very first post by Gee stating that Oswald told Fritz that he lived at the Beckley address and then Fritz dispatched a search party. That claim was predisposed and blatantly false as I have demonstrated in both these threads.