Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O. H. LEE  (Read 19540 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: O. H. LEE
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »
Advertisement
Yep, his rifle.

Your laughter will never change that fact.

"Fact".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2018, 08:20:21 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2018, 08:34:50 PM »
"Fact".  LOL.

That's right. FACT.

C2766 was Saint Patsy's rifle.

All the LOLs in the world can't change that.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »
Some of the things Oswald did were well known espionage techniques.

When and where did he learn Spycraft?

It?s entirely possible that he pretended to be a spy in his spare time. I?m not dismissing it. It?s equally possible that Oswald was actually a spy.

Exactly who was he trying to fool with the aliases? The KGB? DGI? FBI? Who?

He signed the visa, Lee Harvey Oswald. And yet went around using "O.H. Lee".

Then he used the Hiddell alias and carries around a ID card, with his photo on it, and the Hiddell name.

Who is this fooling?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 08:42:24 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 08:45:40 PM »
You're right.

The butterfly flapped his unsocial widdle wings just as fast as he could and flew out of the depoitory, no interest whatsoever in what just happened -- and because his widdle wings got tired hopped on a bus and a taxi bcz he was in a huge rush to get to the movies where he could watch Steve McQueen in complete seclusion.

Unfortunately, bcz the butterfly looked funny he was beaten and arrested.

Got it.

Yes, he just left Marina some money. And he just left the building. And he just took a bus. And he just took a cab. And he just went to a movie.

This is how he characterizes Oswald's actions. He strips it of any context and describes the actions in the most innocent of ways.

If I was defending Oswald before a court, I'd try that too. But we're not in a courtroom and we're not supposed to be trying to get him off. We're trying to find out - as best as we can - what he was doing and what happened that day.

This latter approach is bad for Oswald and it's why he rejects it.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 09:12:21 PM »
Yes, he just left Marina some money. And he just left the building. And he just took a bus. And he just took a cab. And he just went to a movie.

This is how he characterizes Oswald's actions. He strips it of any context and describes the actions in the most innocent of ways.

If I was defending Oswald before a court, I'd try that too. But we're not in a courtroom and we're not supposed to be trying to get him off. We're trying to find out - as best as we can - what he was doing and what happened that day.

This latter approach is bad for Oswald and it's why he rejects it.

Thumb1:

JUDGE: Mr. Iacoletti, the prosecution has rested, your closing argument, please.

JI: Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have nothing to say except LOL, I have no idea, and you must acquit because this whole trial is based on my client looking funny. The defense rests.

Two hours later....

FOREMAN OF THE JURY: Can we execute him twice ? Just to be sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 09:12:21 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 09:21:02 PM »
Exactly who was he trying to fool with the aliases? The KGB? DGI? FBI? Who?

He signed the visa, Lee Harvey Oswald. And yet went around using "O.H. Lee".

Then he used the Hiddell alias and carries around a ID card, with his photo on it, and the Hiddell name.

Who is this fooling?

There?s no proof that the Hiddell ID was in Oswald?s wallet at the time of his arrest.

Who knows?

What we do know is that in 1963 Oswald for some reason chose to keep a low profile while living in Dallas but chose to be visible while living in New Orleans and visiting Mexico City.

Some Intelligence experts see evidence of Spycraft in many of the things Oswald did. Why is is so far-fetched for you to believe he had some training in espionage? The most logicial explanation is he was taught Russian by the Marines and was sent to Russia on some sort of mission.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 09:25:09 PM by Jon Banks »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2018, 09:54:47 PM »
JFK Facts article about the Hiddell ID:

Was the Hidell ID planted in Oswald?s wallet on Nov. 23?

None of the five officers who drove Oswald from the Texas Theater to the police station mentioned Bentley?s discovery of the Hidell ID in their reports, including Bentley himself.

More than a week after November 22, Bentley?s report of Oswald?s arrest says only that ?on the way to the city hall?. I turned his identification over to Lt. Baker. I then went to Captain Westbrook?s office to make a report of the arrest.?

The date of the report was December 3, a rather disquieting 12-day delay, given Bentley?s claim that he went to Westbrook?s office to file a report immediately after the arrest. In any case, Bentley didn?t mention the Hidell ID.

Gerald Hill told the Warren Commission months later that Bentley had found the ID while en route to police headquarters, recalling that it was the same name that had been used to order the rifle. In contrast, hours after the Hidell ID was discovered, here?s what Hill told NBC:

HILL: The only way we found out what his name was was to remove his billfold and check it ourself; he wouldn?t even tell us what his name was?.

Q: What was the name on the billfold?

HILL: Lee H. Oswald. O-S-W-A-L-D.

In a radio interview earlier that afternoon, Hill talked at length about Oswald?s time in the USSR and that he was a ?communist.? Again he said nothing about the phony Hidell ID.

Bentley?s and Hill?s failure to remember the ?Hidell? ID was contagious.

A review of the reports filed by other three officers that transported Oswald from the Texas Theater ? Charles T Ford (Dec. 2, 1963), Bob Carroll (Dec. 3), and K.E. Lyons (Dec. 4) ? shows that none said anything about finding the ?Hidell? ID.

Yet several of them later told the Warren Commission that they remembered the card.

At 10 pm on Nov. 22, FBI agent Manning Clements questioned Oswald and reviewed the contents of his wallet on the desk. Clements said that the Hidell ID was inside the wallet at that time, but Oswald wouldn?t answer any questions about it. Clements? inventory of wallet cites the Hidell ID, but was not dictated until Nov. 23.

http://jfkfacts.org/when-did-hidells-id-enter-oswalds-wallet/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2018, 09:54:47 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2018, 10:42:21 PM »
The FBI determined that he used the name H.O. Lee when he purchased a bus ticket back from Mexico City.

And his visa to Mexico, the one he used to go there and visit the Cuban and Soviet consulates, shows the name Lee, Harvey Oswald - or H.O. Lee on it. Although that appears to be a typographical mistake since he signed it Lee Harvey Oswald and not Harvey Oswald Lee.

The key point in this, for me, is why in the hell is this guying using fake names? What world does he think he's living in? Marina said, "Lee was sick...he didn't know who he was."

Can you cite the evidence that shows what bus he took back from Mexico?