Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O. H. LEE  (Read 19452 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: O. H. LEE
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2018, 04:21:23 AM »
Advertisement
Whose signature is on the visa?

And who is this in the application for a visa to Cuba? This was the photo he gave the Cubans for his visa application.

And this:

And why did the KGB agents who met him over two days say it was indeed Lee Oswald? Was the KGB in on framing him too?
That's OK. I don't like being wrong either. Who says it? Graham Ledger...Even when I'm wrong..I'm right.
The various signatures of Lee Oswald..

invisioncic.com/r16296/monthly_2018_08

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2018, 04:21:23 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2018, 04:23:09 AM »

The words in the Museum register on the "Oswald" line appear to be written by a feminine hand.

Near to it are others from Texas. Maybe a group of teens went there and one of them had written a school paper on detectors. "Dallas Rd" means the person had no idea where the real Oswald was currently living.

The "l" in "Oswald" is usually developed in other samples by Oswald, but the Museum "Oswald" looks more like "Osward". The other "l"s (as in "Dallas") show the writer knew how to write a "l" properly. It may be that the writer couldn't quite remember how to spell "Oswald".

Oswald wrote his capital "D"s quite different compared to the Museum writing. The "e"s in "Lee" are closed in the Museum writing, while Oswald typically had open "e"s.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2018, 04:48:44 AM »
Yes, he just left Marina some money. And he just left the building. And he just took a bus. And he just took a cab. And he just went to a movie.

This is how he characterizes Oswald's actions. He strips it of any context and describes the actions in the most innocent of ways.

If I was defending Oswald before a court, I'd try that too. But we're not in a courtroom and we're not supposed to be trying to get him off. We're trying to find out - as best as we can - what he was doing and what happened that day.

This latter approach is bad for Oswald and it's why he rejects it.

Great post, Steve.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2018, 04:48:44 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2018, 04:50:43 AM »
Thumb1:

JUDGE: Mr. Iacoletti, the prosecution has rested, your closing argument, please.

JI: Your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have nothing to say except LOL, I have no idea, and you must acquit because this whole trial is based on my client looking funny. The defense rests.

Two hours later....

FOREMAN OF THE JURY: Can we execute him twice ? Just to be sure.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2018, 02:26:25 PM »
Near to it are others from Texas. Maybe a group of teens went there and one of them had written a school paper on detectors. "Dallas Rd" means the person had no idea where the real Oswald was currently living. The "l" in "Oswald" is usually developed in other samples by Oswald, but the Museum "Oswald" looks more like "Osward". The other "l"s (as in "Dallas") show the writer knew how to write a "l" properly. It may be that the writer couldn't quite remember how to spell "Oswald".

You mean defectors? ...Yeah, most unlikely there.
According to the timeline....
July 27, 1963 - Lee H. Oswald makes a speech against communism to Jesuits in Mobile, Alabama.

July 28, 1963 - Jada opens at Jack Ruby's club in Dallas.

July 29, 1963 - The Dallas FBI office asks the New Orleans FBI office to "verify" both LHO and Marina's presence in New Orleans.
Why was a verification necessary?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2018, 02:26:25 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »

You mean defectors? ...Yeah, most unlikely there.
According to the timeline....Why was a verification necessary?

Hosty lost track of Oswald in Dallas when he visited in late-May Oswald's last-known location in Dallas, the Neely Street house. In June, the New Orleans FBI told Dallas that a Lee Oswald was in New Orleans, requesting information on him that the Dallas FBI had. The Dallas FBI eventually requested verification, where upon jurisdiction of the files were transferred to New Orleans.

I just noticed the "s" in all the words on the "Osward" line at the Museum are consistently the same; all are unlike the "s" in the word "Oswald" as written by LHO.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2018, 10:54:24 PM »
If Caprio means the photograph of Oswald, it could pass for a photobooth photo in my opinion. That heavy black border, the low position of Dirty Harvey in the image, which suggests a generic setup, revealing the small stature of the little twerp.

Chapman seems to think that insults rather than evidence somehow prove murder.

Lee Harvey Oswald: The little assassin that could.
"I think I can, I think I can" he may been repeating as he butt-twisted ahead of Buell who was lollygagging along, distracted by the little engines that could.

"butt-twisted?  What the hell are you babbling about now?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2018, 10:54:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2018, 01:22:49 AM »
Chapman seems to think that insults rather than evidence somehow prove murder.

"butt-twisted?  What the hell are you babbling about now?
Too many beers.