Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O. H. LEE  (Read 18809 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: O. H. LEE
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 04:56:29 PM »
Advertisement
There are things that only Oswald can know with certainty.  Like why he used an alias or a certain name.  We can make logical inferences from the facts about that, but no one can make a case that is 100% conclusive of the issue.  That isn't to be confused, however, with creating any doubt of his guilt.  Oswald could have used any name including his own and it creates no doubt whatsoever of his guilt in the JFK assassination.  If he had used his own name, CTers could argue that was suspicious since he knew the FBI was keeping tabs on him and a false name would make it difficult to track him.   Even if you find it strange or improbable that he used an alias, it does not create doubt of his guilt.  Oswald was an odd duck who did some odd things from the perspective of a normal person.  Agonizing over those details doesn't move the needle as to his guilt.   Until someone provides a reasonable explanation for his rifle being found on the 6th floor, the basic fact of his guilt is established.

You have to admit that it?s kind of ironic that Howard starts a thread with questions about Oswald?s alias but you guys follow with the usual crap about how Ozzie was crazy and none of these things matter because you know he was Guilty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 04:56:29 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 05:54:47 PM »
No unsolved mysteries in the Kennedy assassination matter because Oswald is Guilty.

If you really believe that, you wouldn?t be curious

Trust me, I believe it.

It's my curiousity that has lead me to examine the case as thoroughly as possible.

Over the years I've read and watched everything I could regarding the assassination.

I started out believing there was a conspiracy.

Eventually, I came to my senses.

It's been a long journey.

I was 7 yrs old when the assassination happened.

I can remember getting dismissed from school and crying to my mother that I didn't want the president to be dead. I remember sitting with my friend and discussing what should be done to the assassin. My 7 year old answer was he should be put under a rocket ship and incinerated.

I remember watching my dad's reaction to Saint Patsy getting shot on national TV.

The newspapers of 11/22/63 were saved.

The saying 'everyone remembers where they were when JFK was killed' is definitely true in my case, and I've always been fascinated by the case.

At first, authors like Mark Lane and Rush to Judegement seemed pretty convincing to me.

Hidden assassins on the grassy knoll, dead witnesses, and a massive cover-up seemed reasonable; The SBT and a lone shooter didn't.

I couldn't wait to see the Groden's Zap film on Geraldo's show.

Over the years I've come to realize Mark Lane was a snakeoil salesman and Groden is a nut. Try reading High Treason if you doubt that.

Lifton is the biggest crackpot there is. Try reading Best Evidence and not laughing your ass off. 

About the only conspiracy author I've read and have any respect for is Anthony Summers. At least he doesn't ridiculously advocate that Saint Patsy was innocent and he does lay out a compelling case Saint Patsy might have been a 'spook' asset.

The HSCA acoustical findings seemed pretty solid, but that's been proven to be garbage too. Thank you forum member Steve Barber.

Frontal entry throat shot ? Easily dispelled by the use of common sense.

The more you think about it, based on the Z film and forensics, the SBT is the only way it could have happened and should be called the Single Bullet Fact.

Give me the work of Dale Myers and especially Vince Bugliosi over all the conspiracy theorists, any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Forum member David Von Pein is darned good too.

Are there unknowns about the assassination despite it being the most exhaustively studied and investigated murder in history ? Yes.

But I'm quite comfortable telling you that Saint Patsy was JFK's and Tippit's murderer beyond any reasonable doubt and that there's no credible evidence of a conspiracy, either foreign or domestic.

I SAID IT  I MEANT IT  I'M HERE TO REPRESENT IT
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 06:10:26 PM by Howard Gee »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 06:04:09 PM »
In the grand context of things it really doesn't matter.

Saint Patsy is guity as hell.

Just curious whether Saint Patsy was using a different alias besides Hidell.

The FBI determined that he used the name H.O. Lee when he purchased a bus ticket back from Mexico City.

And his visa to Mexico, the one he used to go there and visit the Cuban and Soviet consulates, shows the name Lee, Harvey Oswald - or H.O. Lee on it. Although that appears to be a typographical mistake since he signed it Lee Harvey Oswald and not Harvey Oswald Lee.

The key point in this, for me, is why in the hell is this guying using fake names? What world does he think he's living in? Marina said, "Lee was sick...he didn't know who he was."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 06:04:09 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »
The FBI determined that he used the name H.O. Lee when he purchased a bus ticket back from Mexico City.

And his visa to Mexico, the one he used to go there and visit the Cuban and Soviet consulates, shows the name Lee, Harvey Oswald - or H.O. Lee on it. Although that appears to be a typographical mistake since he signed it Lee Harvey Oswald and not Harvey Oswald Lee.

The key point in this, for me, is why in the hell is this guying using fake names? What world does he think he's living in? Marina said, "Lee was sick...he didn't know who he was."

Some of the things Oswald did were well known espionage techniques.

When and where did he learn Spycraft?

It?s entirely possible that he pretended to be a spy in his spare time. I?m not dismissing it. It?s equally possible that Oswald was actually a spy.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
Oswald wasn't big on small talk.  He likely thought himself more intelligent than the masses who he had a certain amount of contempt.  It's a leitmotif of his personality when you read the accounts of people who dealt with him.  Didn't say much or engage much with others.  Sometimes wouldn't even acknowledge a greeting.

And yet his not being a social butterfly after the motorcade somehow constitutes evidence of his guilt.  Go figure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2018, 06:54:51 PM »
Until someone provides a reasonable explanation for his rifle being found on the 6th floor, the basic fact of his guilt is established.

"His rifle".  LOL.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 07:02:21 PM »
Since the Rhetoric Not Evidence Squad has taken to referring to Oswald as "Saint", it's only fair that the moniker also be bequeathed on people such as

Saint McDonald
Saint Day
Saint Bugliosi
Saint Brennan
Saint Hill
Saint Myers

Because, after all, why talk about facts and evidence when you can just give somebody a cute nickname instead?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 07:02:21 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »
Since the Rhetoric Not Evidence Squad has taken to referring to Oswald as "Saint", it's only fair that the moniker also be bequeathed on people such as

Saint McDonald
Saint Day
Saint Bugliosi
Saint Brennan
Saint Hill
Saint Myers

Because, after all, why talk about facts and evidence when you can just give somebody a cute nickname instead?
Oy yoy yoy. The only way you ever "discuss" the facts and evidence is through rhetoric.