Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 33521 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »
Advertisement

Sure, Ray. Have it your way. There's two black women each hanging out an open window in the set above the front door.

Thank you for posting the nice colored frames from the film.....

And calling attention to the second floor window above the TSBD entrance....

I don't believe there is anybody visible in that window ( window closed Venetian blind up)  in this photo which was taken just seconds before the shooting.

Steve Wilson was inside the third floor window sitting at his desk until he heard gunfire....He then got up and stood behind that window looking down onto Dealey plaza. He said that he remained standing there there behind that window, because he was transfixed by the activity going on beneath the window.

There are two photos that show that third floor window ....One was taken by Tom Dillard and the other was taken by James Powell.....

The Dillard photo was allegedly taken just seconds after the shooting... and it shows NOBODY in the sixth floor window, The three stooges behind the fifth floor windows, and mr Wilson STANDING behind the third floor window.

The Powell photo was allegedly ? taken about thirty seconds AFTER the Dillard Photo.....and it shows "something" that looks like a rifle barrel sticking out of the sixth floor window...Only one of the three stooges behind a fifth floor window, ( looks like BRW ?)

How can we explain Just one of the three stooges being there if the Powell photo was taken after the shooting..... The Dillard photo shows both Jarman and Williams with riveted interest looking toward the triple underpass....While the Powell photo shows just one of the stooges behind the widows.( and he's not interested in the area of the triple underpass) They all three testified that they stood around behind the windows and talked about what had just happened ...and yet They are not there in Powell's photo but the rifle barrel is....  I believe that the chronology of the photos have been reversed....  I believe that Powell took his photo BEFORE the shooting.  And it was intended to be photographic proof that the arch villain Leee Harrrrrrvey Ossssswald BOOOOOO! HISSSSS! was caught accidentally on Powells film as he aimed the rifle at JFK.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 07:53:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2019, 07:41:37 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2019, 09:10:18 PM »
I'd still like to know an answer to the original question: Why were there no planted eyewitnesses at the scene to ID Oswald as the assassin?

If you believe all of this evidence was planted to frame Oswald - and that this was done by powerful groups - then why didn't these groups plant four or five people in the Plaza who would say, "I saw Oswald shoot JFK?"

If you think that the witnesses to Oswald's alleged shooting of Tippit were all coached or coerced into implicating him then why aren't there eyewitneses (other than Brennan) who would directly implicate him in shooting JFK?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2019, 09:44:27 PM »
I'd still like to know an answer to the original question: Why were there no planted eyewitnesses at the scene to ID Oswald as the assassin?

If you believe all of this evidence was planted to frame Oswald - and that this was done by powerful groups - then why didn't these groups plant four or five people in the Plaza who would say, "I saw Oswald shoot JFK?"

If you think that the witnesses to Oswald's alleged shooting of Tippit were all coached or coerced into implicating him then why aren't there eyewitneses (other than Brennan) who would directly implicate him in shooting JFK?

why didn't these groups plant four or five people in the Plaza who would say, "I saw Oswald shoot JFK?"

And what would have happened if several of Lee's fellow employees ( like Jarman and Norman)  had said they saw Lee on the first floor  just before the shooting...

Then those who said they had seen Lee shooting JFK would have drawn attention to themselves.....  Ya dig?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2019, 09:44:27 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2019, 10:07:25 PM »

Another strawman speculation.
I believe there were these 'witnesses' if they were needed ..but then they weren't needed after all were they?
Did we not read my post on Ptm R C Nelson?----
Nelson didn?t know it at the time, but those shots were the ones that Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly fired to assassinate the President as his motorcade went down Dealy Plaza in Dallas.
The retired officer says he was at the scene within two minutes and asked a motorcycle patrolman what had happened.
?Somebody shot and killed Kennedy. He was up there (pointing to book depository). I saw the rifle in the window when I looked up.?
A complete fabrication or lie if you will.
https://www.inquisitr.com/1037935/jfk-assassination-witness-speaks-out-for-first-time/
It would not have been conducive to the case to have had law enforcement ID Oswald...it would have looked funny.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2019, 11:55:32 PM »

Sure, Ray. Have it your way. There's two black women each hanging out an open window in the set above the front door.

Notice that the Queen Mary is just completing the turn onto ELM in front of the TSBD.....The Presidents Lincoln is immediately in front of the QM....Now look up to the fifth floor windows where the three stooges are supposed to be ....are all three of them there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2019, 11:55:32 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2019, 01:46:30 AM »
As for as evidence goes, which pictures posted are correct?  We have exhibit 356 as evidence with different windows open than the Jerry Organ pictures.  What gives?  Why are they showing different floor windows at different states of opening than the exhibit 356.  Which one(s) were planted?   During testimony, they referred to the one below and drew on it while questioning witnesses!

Clearly different than the ones shown below!!!  "6th floor" has different windows open!  Compare it for yourself! 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:50:59 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »
As for as evidence goes, which pictures posted are correct?  We have exhibit 356 as evidence with different windows open than the Jerry Organ pictures.  What gives?    Compare it for yourself! 
CE 356 was taken the next day or another day possibly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »
Steve Wilson was inside the third floor window sitting at his desk until he heard gunfire....He then got up and stood behind that window looking down onto Dealey plaza. He said that he remained standing there there behind that window, because he was transfixed by the activity going on beneath the window.

Walt Fabrication #49.  Wilson never said anything about standing up after he heard gunfire.