Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 33526 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2018, 10:59:29 PM »
Advertisement
:D

Sure, Ray. Have it your way. There's two black women each hanging out an open window in the set above the front door.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2018, 10:59:29 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2018, 04:43:37 AM »
How about someone on the anti-Rowland bandwagon post a believeable narrative in the context of what he knew at the time and what we know now. Like......how did he know Williams was on the 6th floor at that time?
Was he just guessing and got lucky? What do you think Rowland?s motivation was?

As stated previously he essentially got the basics correct. Still waiting for a LN response to the repeated lies by Jarman and Norman prior to their testifying regarding Williams movements.

Patience is supposed to be a virtue.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2018, 09:17:32 AM »

Sure, Ray. Have it your way. There's two black women each hanging out an open window in the set above the front door.

Love the way you omitted the part about the two women being on the second floor in your original quote.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 09:26:36 AM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2018, 09:17:32 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2018, 03:34:22 AM »
The conspirators planted all these fake agents and we see that Lansdale was there and probably many more like E Howard Hunt and Bush and on and on and on. I find it rather odd that Kennedy was taken out in a venue where if there had not been shooters in the front who actually made the frontal neck and frontal head shots , that were fatal , then JFK might have survived the assassination attempt. Our country took one of the worst turns in the history of our nation the day JFK was murdered in the streets of Dallas. For those who believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a Lone Assassin , well , we can't help you ! Is the JFK case , a closed case because of people like J. Edgar Hoover saying , we have our man , case closed but if you don't believe me , just wait until the 26 volumes come out , outlining the whole scenario . That ought to do it !!!!! Who wouldn't trust J. Edgar Hoover , LBJ's close friend !!!!!!!!

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »
For those who believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a Lone Assassin , well , we can't help you !

You can, you can present some solid evidence rather than supposition, conjecture and rumour.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2018, 06:52:08 PM »
You should read the testimony more closely, Jerry. The two black women he saw he said were on the second floor.

"Mr. ROWLAND - Those pair of windows. I think this was all on that floor.
Here on this floor.
Mr. SPECTER - Indicating the second floor?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - Circle the windows and mark it with a "0" if you will.
Mr. ROWLAND - I think it was this pair immediately over the door, and this pair.
Mr. SPECTER - Mark one "0" and one "D," if you will.
(Witness marking.)

Mr. ROWLAND - Here I know there were two Negro women, I think.
Mr. SPECTER - Indicating window "0." You say two Negro women?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And were those women each in one window, both in one window or what?
Mr. ROWLAND - They were one in each window. Then at the window "D" there was one, one window open.
Mr. SPECTER - Which was that, indicate that by an arrow, if you please.
(Witness marking.)

Mr. ROWLAND - Here I know there were two Negro women, I think.
Mr. SPECTER - Indicating window "0." You say two Negro women?
Mr. ROWLAND - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And were those women each in one window, both in one window or what?
Mr. ROWLAND - They were one in each window. Then at the window "D" there was one, one window open.
Mr. SPECTER - Which was that, indicate that by an arrow, if you please.

(Witness marking.)
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_356.pdf

The interesting thing about this picture as shown in Jerry Organ's post is that you can see a "D" on the second floor "circlings" and a sort of "dot Oish" on the 3rd floor with 2 corresponding windows at that level.  When you match this to the recorded statement, Mr. Specter requests to indicate by an arrow the 2 locations of the 2 black negro women ....  The circles are faint but nonetheless there and match the statement made - but the arrows do not.
Suddenly, the only arrows that are seen go onto the windows at the 6th floor - er or at least one arrow!!
Either this picture was doctored up and planted or texting was deleted or omitted out of manuscripts as there is no link between the "D" and "o" shown on the picture and the arrows which should have been drawn in on the 2nd or 3rd floor!  There is no arrows there but the testimony manuscript states that it was drawn in!

There is no synergy between the written statement and exhibit CE 356.  What am I missing?  Arrows should have been put at either the "D' or the "o" at 2nd or 3rd floor to match testimony statements!  Who took this picture and when?  Was it half an hour before or after assassination or totally another day!!  Clearly windows can be opened and closed at anytime and wouldn't necessarily be the same state at the time of the shooting.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 07:19:25 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:52 PM »
  Markham: Total drama queen, but that doesn't mean everything she said was wrong, a lie, etc, and she wasn't the only witness. Callaway positively ID'd Oswald as the armed man he encountered leaving the scene, for instance.
  If one reviews the testimony of Ted Callaway..the name Oswald is never mentioned. According to his affidavit he identified the #2 man that he saw from some 60 feet away in a line up.  This witness stated that the time he heard the shots was about 1:00 PM. It seems probable to me that Callaway might have committed an infraction of the law by taking Tippit's gun.
Markham gave the time as 6 minutes after 1PM. Two witnesses' times that didn't fit the story right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2019, 05:54:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2019, 06:59:30 PM »
"but I didn't see anything because I am very nearsighted and I didn't have my glasses on"

How many people ever claimed to see LHO shooting at the motorcade?

Your attempts to discredit Rowland are even more amusing than the Warren Commission's.  I've heard people refer to a "thirty aught six" as "thirty odd six" all my life.

I've heard people refer to a "thirty aught six" as "thirty odd six" all my life.

I believe that's true ....for the southern states....  but probably not so much above the Mason Dixon line....

That's not meant to be derogatory...just a matter of fact.......  And I might add,... Many people referred to any bolt action rifle as a 30.06.....and of course there is no such rifle....    30.06 is a CALIBER of a cartridge  designed in 1906 that used a 150 grain, .308 inch diameter, ( 30 caliber) projectile in the construction.

The cartridge was designed along with the bolt action repeating rifle  at the US army's Springfield armory...  Hench the new rifle was dubbed the Springfield 30.06...

There is no such rifle as a 30.06.....However most folks understand that the term is meant to indicate the "Springfield 30.06" rifle or a rifle made from a Springfield 30.06 rifle.