Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 34047 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2018, 10:10:55 PM »
Advertisement
Barbara was with him the whole time that he was speaking with the agents and said he didn't tell the agents about a second person.

Speaking of giving different answers...

Mr. BELIN. DO you know whether or not he told them, the police officers, that there was any other person on the sixth floor that he saw?
Mrs. ROWLAND. He never said that there was another person on the sixth floor, in my presence, that I can remember.
Mr. BELIN. Were you present when he was with the police officers?
Mrs. ROWLAND. At times.
Mr. BELIN. On Sunday morning, November 24th?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Were you personally with him throughout the time that he was
with the police officers?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And he, in your presence, never said that he saw anyone on the sixth floor other than the man with the rifle?
Mrs. ROWLAND. No. He never said in my presence that there was another man other than the man with the rifle on the sixth floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2018, 10:10:55 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2018, 10:13:31 PM »
By that standard, Day told Drain about the palm print late on Friday. Drain could not recall. But "Rusty" Livingstone was in the room at the time and he said Drain was "half listening to Lieutenant Day and half to the other FBI man and evidently didn't get the word about the palm print at that time."

Did Livingston say that he heard Day tell Drain about the palm print?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2018, 10:20:05 PM »
They asked him three times and each time he gave a different answer. Yes, No , and maybe he looked at the window

So if witnesses give contradictory or inconsistent accounts then then they must be lying.  Is that what you're saying?

Euins told a reporter the shooter was black, then told the FBI the shooter was white, then told the Warren Commission he didn't know if the shooter was black or white.

Brennan couldn't identify the shooter on 11/22, and then several days later decided that he could.

Givens told the FBI that he saw Oswald on the first floor at 11:50 and several months later decided that he saw Oswald on the 6th floor at 11:50.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2018, 10:20:05 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »
If it is to be believed then time altered his memory and it is a description of Jarman, Norman, and BRW when they were leaning out of the window while on the fifth floor not the sixth floor.

But there were no African-Americans on the 5th floor at 12:15.  So not only did Rowland get the floor wrong and the time wrong (despite the giant clock on the roof), but he got the number of guys wrong too?

And this is more plausible than Rowland seeing BRW (who we know was on the 6th floor at 12:15) because . . . ?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2018, 10:41:30 PM »
What part did the WC believe? The line of questioning indicated they did not believe any of what he was saying including the man with a rifle.  BRW could see all the way to the west wall and there was nobody there.

Unless BRW was actually in the "SN" where several of the LEOs saw a lunch sack.

Rowland obviously possess an overactive imagination and it shows throughout his testimony.

He has nothing on Helen Markham.

When the shooting started BRW was hanging out of the 5th floor window trying to see who was shooting. Not the actions of some one who had been interacting with LHO moments before.

Who said BRW was interacting with Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2018, 10:41:30 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2018, 10:48:38 PM »
His description of the shooter in the window does not work. She never seen anybody

"but I didn't see anything because I am very nearsighted and I didn't have my glasses on"

and neither did anyone else,

How many people ever claimed to see LHO shooting at the motorcade?

Read his testimony, how is it you can't see what a giant BS artist he really was? He could tell the rifle was a 30 "odd" six rifle, something that doesn't even exist, from a distance?

Your attempts to discredit Rowland are even more amusing than the Warren Commission's.  I've heard people refer to a "thirty aught six" as "thirty odd six" all my life.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:56:34 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2018, 10:48:38 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #167 on: September 10, 2018, 10:56:11 PM »
They gave her the opportunity to make the change and went so far as to write the change down but she elected to not make the change while making other changes to her statement, which speaks volumes to the fact she was with him the whole time and he never told the FBI Agents.

This is ridiculous equivocation, Jack.  Did she or did she not write "I did not hear everything that was said"?

She was with him the whole time on Sunday, but she did not hear everything that was said.