Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 34120 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2018, 05:25:54 AM »
Advertisement
You lot and your expectations of immediate responses assumes that people are spending all their time sitting on every post that pops up.

Consider my breath suitably baited for your considered response.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2018, 05:25:54 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2018, 05:35:18 AM »
Basically yes. He did tell her about a gunman but only after discussing the Stevens incident, what are the odds. He should have been playing the lottery.

His description of the shooter in the window does not work. She never seen anybody and neither did anyone else, which is a common theme to his statement. Even Roger Craig gets it wrong and basically shoots Rowland down by giving a conflicting testimony of what Rowland supposedly stated. BRW could see all the way to the west wall and was actually on the 6th floor and never seen a soul.

Read his testimony, how is it you can't see what a giant BS artist he really was? He could tell the rifle was a 30 "odd" six rifle, something that doesn't even exist, from a distance? The only way to know the caliber of a rifle is read it off the barrel. A foreign rifle? Really? What does he say that actually is the truth?

The only way you can believe his story is you need and want to believe it. The WC obviously had major doubts, it shows in the questions and answers.

'30 "odd" six rifle, something that doesn't even exist'

It's possible that he meant 'aught' or the court reporter took it wrong. in my youth, a friends dad had a 30-30 and we described it as seen below

Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield

The .30-06 Springfield cartridge (pronounced "thirty-aught-six" or "thirty-oh-six")
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 05:46:15 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2018, 02:37:24 PM »
'30 "odd" six rifle, something that doesn't even exist'

It's possible that he meant 'aught' or the court reporter took it wrong. in my youth, a friends dad had a 30-30 and we described it as seen below

Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-06_Springfield

The .30-06 Springfield cartridge (pronounced "thirty-aught-six" or "thirty-oh-six")

There is a 30-30 catridge. A 30-30 is a completely different cartridge from a 30-06. Think like some old west lever actions. 30 Oh 6 would be appropriate but there is no such thing as "odd six." Remember what Rowland was trying to do was present hiself as being knowledgable about guns. Similar to what you see from some members on this forum.

Specter understood Rowland had no idea what he was talking about and made him keep repeating 30 odd 6 to show he was just making it up. The same as he did with his whole statement. Everything he stated ended up with multiple answers , multiple descriptions, or seeing 5 foot of a man and room through a 2 1/2 foot opening.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2018, 02:37:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2018, 03:22:34 PM »
There is a 30-30 catridge. A 30-30 is a completely different cartridge from a 30-06. Think like some old west lever actions. 30 Oh 6 would be appropriate but there is no such thing as "odd six." Remember what Rowland was trying to do was present hiself as being knowledgable about guns. Similar to what you see from some members on this forum.

Specter understood Rowland had no idea what he was talking about and made him keep repeating 30 odd 6 to show he was just making it up. The same as he did with his whole statement. Everything he stated ended up with multiple answers , multiple descriptions, or seeing 5 foot of a man and room through a 2 1/2 foot opening.

So I made a typo. I was familiar with the terms 30-oh-6 and 30-aught-six as a kid.

Rowland might have mistaken the term 'aught' for 'odd'. Maybe he learned that from someone else who made the same mistake. As an example, a woman at a place I used to work called Alzheimer's disease 'alltimers' FFS.

I personally suspect that the guy he saw parading around in the SW corner was Oswald.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »
So I made a typo. I was familiar with the terms 30-oh-6 and 30-aught-six as a kid.

Rowland might have mistaken the term 'aught' for 'odd'. Maybe he learned that from someone else who made the same mistake. As an example, a woman at a place I used to work called Alzheimer's disease 'alltimers' FFS.

I personally suspect that the guy he saw parading around in the SW corner was Oswald.

That would be fine except the individual who was on the 6th floor and had an unobstructed view of the SW corner saw no one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
Consider my breath suitably baited for your considered response.

So your breath is 'baited' huh  :D

Try bated* next time

*from abated
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:37:42 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2018, 03:55:04 PM »
That would be fine except the individual who was on the 6th floor and had an unobstructed view of the SW corner saw no one.

BRW said he was back up on the sixth floor by noon, and for 10, 12, 15 minutes. Wasn't the parading dude seen at around 12:15? Seems that leaves some leeway for BRW having buggered off to join his buddies in the meantime.

I maintain that Oswald could have been doing a final check of firing positions, then hot-dogged?for himself?with the post arms thing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2018, 03:55:04 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2018, 03:58:32 PM »
BRW said he was back up on the sixth floor by noon, and for 10, 12, 15 minutes. Wasn't the parading dude seen at around 12:15? Seems that leaves some leeway for BRW having buggered off to join his buddies in the meantime.

I maintain that Oswald could have been doing a final check of firing positions, then hot-dogged?for himself?with the post arms thing.

Maybe read more post less