Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.  (Read 26860 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »
Advertisement
Lee,

Can you tell me under what conditions Prouty said this?
When and where?
Is this online anywhere?

Thanks,

Steve Thomas

Steve, it was in his book; not The Secret Team but the book about JFK, CIA and Vietnam.  i'll dig out a full reference when I can

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2018, 08:16:33 PM »

1. If Warner brought those agents, Rybka and Lawton, to lunch at Love Field then it is highly
likely he was using the 30's station wagon for SS agents either driven by himself or a DPD officer.

Dan,

Not necessarily. In his Report, Warner said that he helped Rybyka and Lawton secure AFI and AFII, and then they went to Love Field for lunch.
I'm assuming they went to the airport terminal. Rybka's and Lawton's job was to guard the plane, and they would not have wanted to stray too far away. I don't know if the terminal was within walking distance of where the planes were parked, but even if they weren't, Warner, being a local boy, would probably have had his own car.
I don't believe he was in car 39.

Steve Thomas

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2018, 08:37:45 PM »
Dan,

Not necessarily. In his Report, Warner said that he helped Rybyka and Lawton secure AFI and AFII, and then they went to Love Field for lunch.
I'm assuming they went to the airport terminal. Rybka's and Lawton's job was to guard the plane, and they would not have wanted to stray too far away. I don't know if the terminal was within walking distance of where the planes were parked, but even if they weren't, Warner, being a local boy, would probably have had his own car.
I don't believe he was in car 39.

Steve Thomas

Thanks, Steve.  But I still have this quote in black and white on the misplaced page.
Secret Service -- outer perimeter -- they are being brought back
and the others on the same said page.

Btw ... was Warner assigned to Love Field or just visiting?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:09:25 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2018, 08:37:45 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »

Btw ... was Warner assigned to Love Field or just visiting?

Dan,

In his Report,  https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0408b.htm
Warner said that he was assigned to Love Field to help in advanced preparation in anticipation of the President's arrival.
He said he got there about 10:30.

Steve Thomas

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »
Dan,

In his Report,  https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh25/html/WC_Vol25_0408b.htm
Warner said that he was assigned to Love Field to help in advanced preparation in anticipation of the President's arrival.
He said he got there about 10:30.

Steve Thomas

Thank you. 

May the saga continue.  If I'm right, I'm right.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  I hope there's a definitive answer coming.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 10:15:28 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2018, 10:06:43 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2018, 10:02:15 AM »
Dan, some background information on Redbird Airport and Tosh Plumlee confirming their journey back to Redbird via Oakcliff and the fact they waited for others to return before departing but left without some of them.  Were they arrested and taken to the Sherrif's office away from all the fuss, identified by Lansdale and released like the tramps?

The abort team sounds like a cover story to me with maybe the pilots not knowing the real intention.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/toshfiles.htm

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »
Dan, some background information on Redbird Airport and Tosh Plumlee confirming their journey back to Redbird via Oakcliff and the fact they waited for others to return before departing but left without some of them.  Were they arrested and taken to the Sherrif's office away from all the fuss, identified by Lansdale and released like the tramps?

The abort team sounds like a cover story to me with maybe the pilots not knowing the real intention.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/toshfiles.htm

Note they flew to Houston where Ferrie, another pilot, was waiting at the nearby ice skating rink glued to the payphone there.

The last minute change of destination was made by Rioja "because of the unexpected assassination".  Maybe Rioja was the only one of the two pilots in the know.

With regards Warner being assigned to Love Field for preparations perhaps his assignment ended once AFI and AFII and the SS landed and the motorcade had left?  Maybe they lied about staying on the airport site for lunch as they breached their orders?  The SS were not good at discipline always

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2018, 10:11:12 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2018, 11:56:36 AM »
Note they flew to Houston where Ferrie, another pilot, was waiting at the nearby ice skating rink glued to the payphone there.

The last minute change of destination was made by Rioja "because of the unexpected assassination".  Maybe Rioja was the only one of the two pilots in the know.

With regards Warner being assigned to Love Field for preparations perhaps his assignment ended once AFI and AFII and the SS landed and the motorcade had left?  Maybe they lied about staying on the airport site for lunch as they breached their orders?  The SS were not good at discipline always

Hey, Lee.  Thanks for responding to this thread.  Yes ... if the version of events took place
as I suggest the truth would NOT have been divulged.  Here again let's look at the Transcripts
and see how just these two Relays could have added up.

Near 12:45 p.m. we have 67's relay ...
Did they head south?  To which the Dispatcher answers - Yes.

Just around 1 p.m. we have the following ...
Secret Service -- outer perimeter -- they are being brought back.

Seriously, I didn't pull these relays out of my ass-assination imagination.
They are there in the first completed documentation of the Radio Relays as done
by Warner by December, 1963 and I've shown how they have changed over the years.
Let alone, that the above quote re the SS was on a misplaced page before - a transfer
of persons to the downtown jail.

Possibility?  Some, or at least one, SS agent from Love Field - the - outer perimeter --
assisted the police in capturing suspects in a vehicle of some sort.  And - Yes - as you stated
the SS would have lied about staying at Love Field if what I'm suggesting did take place. 

As, for other possibilities, as proposed by, Steve and Tom, the switching of Channels,
a/o 30's SS station wagon going to the Sheraton a/o 158 possibly being on the other side of town
bringing persons not connected with the assassination to the downtown jail, all innocently
lining up during the same fifteen minutes.  I don't know.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 03:20:58 PM by Dan DAlimonte »