Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.  (Read 26795 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Re: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »
Advertisement
Okay, before I play taps over my theory I would like some type of clarification
which maybe, Steve or Tom or Bill or anyone can provide.

A Love Field car is associated with well, Love Field and anything
connected with it.  We know by the radio relays that a Love Field car
had something to do with SS agents, 30's station wagon and the Sheraton.

According to Bill Brown, Rybka and Lawton ate lunch in a restaurant
at Love Field and they never left Love Field.  If they did and went to
the Sheraton the SS command center then a Love Field car would have brought
them there and back.  In that case, there would have been no need for a station wagon at all.
Unless 30's station wagon was at Love Field to begin with, and Rybka and Lawton,
wanted to go for a drive with the Love Field car leading the way..  This makes no sense.

If the SS agents were those who were waiting at the Trade Mart and they were brought
by 30's station wagon (assuming it was a DPD car) then the cop who drove them there, would
have driven them or, some of them, to the Sheraton.  There would be no need for a Love Field car. 
If the 30's station wagon was an SS vehicle and they got there without a Love Field car then
they could have gone back without a Love Field car.

If the SS agents were from another city or district and they didn't know their way to
the Sheraton, the command center, then why a Love Field car to lead them there?

I have a headache.  Any answers would be appreciated.

Hi Dan, thanks for a great original post and I hope people stick with it to piece things together.  My views are:

- The SS were part of the Federal Department of the Treasury and significantly implicated in the plot to kill JFK.  JFK had started to take away the creation of bank notes from the private Rothschild business and returned the right to the US Treasury.  Indeed some US bank notes had been issued and this spelled the imminent end of the Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank under Kennedy.  JFK's executive order was never repealed and so that right still exists today!!

- Whether the SS rosters were changed last minute or not is irrelevant.  What is certain is that the SS were part of the bigger plot to leave the president woefully lacking in protection both in the motorcade, on the ground in DP and in surrounding buildings.  They approved a route that was against their own regulations.  This was all planned well in advance.

- Personally, I have little doubt about Roger Craig's testimony despite what people say.  He mentions a station waggon and LHO and a driver that matches the description of Mac Wallace who was dark skinned.  The waggon was headed in the direction of Redbird and LHO volunteered that the waggon belonged to Ruth Paine.

- I believe there was a plan to fly assassins from Redbird to another airport where Ferrie would take them to MC or Canada.  Tosh Plumley may have been the other pilot at Redbird.

- The military senior figure may well have been Lansdale in Dallas but of course he was senior CIA using the cover of the military.  He would have cleared their release later at the Sheriffs office
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 02:15:37 PM by Lee Wotton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 02:35:34 PM »

Hey Lee.  Thanks for reading my thread and for commenting.
As I said to Bill, I really don't believe the SS had a hand in anything.
As for the motive behind the assassination is not my concern now.
What I'm currently interested in is what took place on the ground, so to speak. 
Was there an arrest at Redbird and did the SS aid the police in making that arrest
and most importantly of all ... was it covered up?

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 03:28:13 PM »

Hey Lee.  Thanks for reading my thread and for commenting.
As I said to Bill, I really don't believe the SS had a hand in anything.
As for the motive behind the assassination is not my concern now.
What I'm currently interested in is what took place on the ground, so to speak. 
Was there an arrest at Redbird and did the SS aid the police in making that arrest
and most importantly of all ... was it covered up?

Hi Dan, I remember that Ferrie and a couple of associates were at an ice skating rink somewhere and Ferrie was constantly on the pay phone on 11/22.  It is believed he was tracking progress of the assassins escape from Redbird to an airport near where Ferrie was so that he could fly them out of the country.  However, the plan didn't go how it was supposed to so Ferrie didn't have anything to do that day.  This may indicate that the assassins did indeed get arrested at or on the way to Redbird.  Maybe the FBI knew the plane and tipped off the DPD?  Hoover had to cover things up due to the FBI's knowledge of LHO but he still hated the CIA and tried every way he could to push the suspicion towards the CIA.

Tosh Plumley claimed that he flew a CIA plane to Dallas on the morning of 11/22 but due to weather had to land somewhere near.  I can't recall if this was Redbird or not but someone on here will recall it.  Plumley claims he was flying in members of an abort team that included Johnny Roselli!!

I'm sure their arrest was covered up just like the tramps, GHWB and Loren Hall that day.  Maybe Jim Braden too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 03:28:13 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 03:44:54 PM »
Hey, Steve.  This SS Warner wouldn't be the same Special Agent Warner
who compiled the Radio Traffic Transcripts I was using ... would it?

Dan,

Yep. One and the same. Like I said, each one of these guys had their own part to play.
Howard and Kunkel babysitting Marina at the Six Flags.
Patterson working with Ellworth on the Miller and Whitter National Guard Armory theft.
Roger Warner doing his thing.
Six or seven of them went with Forrest Sorrels when he took Howard Brennan in to identify Oswald in the lineup. What a bummer it must have been when he brought Brennan out and had to tell them that Brennan had "failed to identify".

Steve Thomas

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 04:08:47 PM »

I was coming from an assumption that SS also had an agent in El Paso and I assume also in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
and if there were just six SS agents, on average, based in each state, there would be almost nobody available to staff the presidential
protection detail.

Tom,

Without knowing this for a fact, I'm going on the assumption that there were probably six or seven agents in each field office.

You wrote, "there would be almost nobody available to staff the presidential
protection detail."

You got that right. I spent some time trying to figure out who the Secret Service Agent was, who was present on the sixth floor when pictures of the rifle were being taken at 1:22 PM, and who the Secret Service Agent was, who was present during Oswald's first interrogation at 2:20 PM.

I was never able to determine that to my satisfaction. When they wrote up their after-action Report, Sims and Boyd said they didn't know who he was. I was satisfied that it was not Forrest Sorrels.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 04:08:47 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2018, 04:18:39 PM »
Tom,

Without knowing this for a fact, I'm going on the assumption that there were probably six or seven agents in each field office.

Tom and Dan,

I forgot to mention that you can read the after-action Reports of some of the Dallas SS Agents in the WC Hearings and Exhibits:
(18H) beginning on page 786.  That's CE 1024
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0400b.htm

Steve Thomas

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 04:32:58 PM »
Dan,

Yep. One and the same. Like I said, each one of these guys had their own part to play.
Howard and Kunkel babysitting Marina at the Six Flags.
Patterson working with Ellworth on the Miller and Whitter National Guard Armory theft.
Roger Warner doing his thing.
Six or seven of them went with Forrest Sorrels when he took Howard Brennan in to identify Oswald in the lineup. What a bummer it must have been when he brought Brennan out and had to tell them that Brennan had "failed to identify".

Steve Thomas

Hey, Steve.  I wish the high five icon was still in place because that's what I would be
displaying to you.  So Warner who was in the thick of the action was now in charge
of presenting the official version of what took place?  How - lucky - that was for the American people.

Btw ... what you seem - or are - suggesting as to what took place is far more sinister
than I could ever have imagined.  I would like to hope that wasn't true.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:07:08 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 04:32:58 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2018, 04:49:37 PM »
Hey, Steve.  I wish the high five icon was still in place because that's what I would be
displaying to you.  So Warner who was in the thick of the action was now in charge
of presenting the official version of what took place?  How - lucky- that was for the American people.

Steve, I found what Sylvia Meagher had to say on that area of interest after you posted some of the SS
names in the Dallas office. Reading on, below this image and into the next page, I was surprised at how
unrestrained she was about speculation she was willing to share publicly. But that was in a different time.
We have access to more, at our fingertips, hence my hesitancy to dwell on or emphasize what has remained illusive.
I have learned you have to go around the unresolveable. No one proved Priscilla was a CIA asset. It was possible
to prove her first cousin was and he assigned his friend, Clark Clifford's aunt's husband, to chauffeur and mind Priscilla
and Marina in Sedona. Sylvia and many others are still swinging for the fences and striking out instead of at least getting on base.

Accessories After the Fact

An Agent of History: Mike Howard, former Secret Service agent for JFK ...
starlocalmedia.com/...mike-howard.../article_d007cf16-dcaa-5580-ab95-bb86f89892...
Nov 28, 2010 - An Agent of History: Mike Howard, former Secret Service agent for JFK and LBJ, looks back at the day that shook the world 47 years ago in Dallas .... the trips LBJ's daughter Lynda took all over the country to the small and solemn funeral held for Oswald at Shannon Rose Memorial Cemetery in Fort Worth.
Accessories After the Fact: The Warren Commission, the Authorities & ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=162873423X
Sylvia Meagher - 2013 - ‎History
Headed by Forrest V. Sorrels, the office isstaffed by six agents, including Mike Howard, whois actually stationed at Fort Worth.(13H 57;CE 2554) Of theremaining five, twowere assigned totheTrade Mart (J. J. Howlett andRobert Steuart) and two (William Patterson and Roger Warner)toLove Field. (CE 1024, CE2554) There is ...