Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.  (Read 26177 times)

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: My theory documented for the last time. May the Files be with me.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 08:51:48 PM »
Advertisement
Hey, Steve (Thomas.)  As you well know this case is confusing enough as it is but I have some
questions with what you and Tom posted. 

1.  The two SS agents went to lunch and it's understandable to me that they would have
went by a Love Field car.

2.  After they heard about the assassination and if they didn't assist the police make
any arrests then they most likely went back to Love Field.

3.  It then occurs to these two agents that they have to go to the Sherirdan, the SS command
post for some reason and 30's station wagon suddenly appears (either marked or unmarked).

4.  If that happened, why would one of the Love Field cars have to go with them?
If you look at the transcripts 39 definitely ended up being there.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:53:29 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 08:51:48 PM »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 08:53:13 PM »
Hey, Steve and Tom.  Thanks for your input but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.
First of all, there was a relay that I presented before the crash which I will supply in a minute or two.
In that relay Officer 67 (Everett) at around the 12:45 mark specifically asks the Dispatcher - Did they head south?  To which the Dispatcher states - Yes.  In later transcripts it appears as - Do you want me to head south?  To which the Dispatcher gives the same reply.

Dan,

As you know, Unit 67 is  Patrolman W. A. Everett

If you look at

CD 1420 p. 171
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11815&search=Mockingbird_Lane#relPageId=172&tab=page

Unit 267 (Patrolman J.H. Caldwell)  asks, ?Do you want me to head south??
Dispatcher answers, ?Yes. 12:44 PM?
This is Channel 2 broadcast.

If you scroll back for the previous two pages or so in that Channel 2 transcript, it looks like the police were trying to cordon of a one to two block area around the TSBD. Without knowing where Everett and Caldwell were stationed, it's hard to know if they were talking about responding to Elm and Houston, or if they were talking about that two block cordon.

I owe you an apology of sorts.

See CD 1420 p. 162 Channel 2 transcript
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11815&search=Mockingbird_Lane#relPageId=163&tab=page

In this transcript, 158 is identified as Patrolman L.S. Davenport at 12:26 PM. He advises Dispatch that everything is OK. Dispatch tells Chief Curry that 158 says everything is OK. The motorcade had just passed Live Oak and was about to cross Lamar. I believe that they were on Harwood at this time.

In my notes, 158 was identified as L.S. Davenport and J.M. Phillips.

J.M. Phillips is listed as operating a radar unit in the Traffic Division Solo Motorcycle and Special Enforcement Monthly Detail
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Batchelor_Ex_5002.pdf
page 18. He is in that same group of people as Billy Hargis, B.J. Martin, Marrion Baker, and J.S. Debenport, etc., but he's not listed as a solo motorcyclist, but operating a radar unit. He's in the same group as Debenport, although regularly on different shifts.

I don't find L.S. Davenport listed in Batchelor's Exhibit 5002, nor is any Davenport or Phillips listed in Purdue Lawrence's assignments for the parade route.
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0256b.htm

Could J.S Debenport and J.M. Philiips be sharing the same call sign 158? Could J.S, Debenport have been mistakenly transcribed as L.S. Davenport in the transcripts?

(There is an R.S. Davenport listed as a School Safety Officer in the Batchelor Exhibit 5002 p. 17.)
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Batchelor_Ex_5002.pdf

Could R.S. Davenport been mistakenly listed as L.S. Davenport in the Channel 2 transcripts?

This is all very confusing. My best guess is that J.S. Debenport was mistakenly transcribed as L.S. Davenport. My main problem at the moment is that neither one was scheduled for traffic control for the motorcade per Purdue Lawrence assignments, so how could 158 be radioing in that everything was OK as the motorcade was traveling down Harwood and Live Oak and Harwood and Lamar?

Steve Thomas

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »
Hey, Steve (Thomas.)
4.  If that happened, why would one of the Love Field cars have to go with them?

Dan,

They were from out of town. They were on foot.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 09:13:18 PM »
Dan: Is it your theory that the assassins of JFK were captured trying to leave at Redbird Airport and then were summarily executed? No trial, no investigation? The SS and others (FBI? DPD?) captured these individuals, concluded they were the assassins of JFK (how did they do that?) and then just shot them?

Hey, Steve.  No.  Not that day anyway.  If my theory holds water they were
quickly identified as either being domestic agents or foreign ones, either pro or anti Castro
and this could have happened well before the press arrived at the DPD before 2 p.m..
Once identified and there is some evidence a high ranking military man did go to the DPD
and could have done that and then they were transferred probably to the Sherrif''s Office
for that day and then shipped out by an army truck to the nearest military base at night.
Oswald who was involved and captured had to take the rap for it all.  As for what happened to the
ones captured.  They probably interrogated the hell out of them and then ...

Put it this way,  I believe ALL suspects connected to the Kennedy assassination were captured that day
including LHO and there had to be a damn good reason why that wasn't divulged.

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »

3.  It then occurs to these two agents that they have to go to the Sherirdan, the SS command
post for some reason and 30's station wagon suddenly appears (either marked or unmarked).

How do you know the SS at the Sheraton did not request the airport agents come to the Sheraton communications center?

Dan, as Steve notes, the SS agents at the airport were car-less and from out of  town.
I posted what I did because I was influenced by the routineness of the activity, especially under
the circumstances....chaos, uncertainty. IOW, it is the opposite of looking staged, it looks spontaneous, unsuspicious....

Two hours later :
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_705.pdf

....and wherever AF-1 is parked becomes a secure field. The aircraft is the responsibility of SS and the field, DPD and SS.:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:04:55 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »

Offline Lee Wotton

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2018, 09:38:51 PM »
McGeorge Bundy (skull and bones) knew. He signed NSAM 273 overturning JFK's Vietnam withdrawal policy etc on 11/21.

LBJ knew, he requested better security than JFK prior to the assassination.

GHWB and RMN both knew.

LHO knew...he wasn't the shooter

Rowley of the SS knew

Lansdale knew

Hunt knew

Philips knew

Angleton knew

Harvey knew

Ruby knew

Ferrie knew

Shaw knew

Morales knew

Dulles knew

Cabell knew

Wade knew

Fritz knew

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »
Dan, as Steve notes, the SS agents at the airport were car-less and from out of  town.
I posted what I did because I was influenced by the routineness of the activity, especially under
the circumstances....chaos, uncertainty. IOW, it is the opposite of looking staged, it looks spontaneous, unsuspicious....

Supporting Doc. images to follow.....

Hey, Tom.  As Steve and I both agree looking through this Radio Relays is confusing to say the least.
Just answer one question for me.  This 30's station wagon that you pointed out ... was it part of the DPD
or not?  Was it an SS station wagon?

Btw ... Yes, the two SS agents were car-less I know that, but they did go to lunch
did they not?  And if so, who else would have driven them to a diner of some sort if it wasn't
a Love Field car?

Incidentally, it was Bill Brown who gave me that info about the two agents who went
to lunch and that was a few years back.  He stated that three SS agents stayed.  One who
remained within AF One and the other two went to a diner of some sort.  If I'm not mistaken,
he even mentioned the name of the place.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:36:04 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 11:08:02 PM »
Hey, Tom.  As Steve and I both agree looking through this Radio Relays is confusing to say the least.
Just answer one question for me.  This 30's station wagon that you pointed out ... was it part of the DPD
or not?  Was it an SS station wagon?

Btw ... Yes, the two SS agents were car-less I know that, but they did go to lunch
did they not?  And if so, who else would have driven them to a diner of some sort if it wasn't
a Love Field car?

Incidentally, it was Bill Brown who gave me that info about the two agents who went
to lunch and that was a few years back.  He stated that three SS agents stayed.  One who
remained within AF One and the other two went to a diner of some sort.  If I'm not mistaken,
he even mentioned the name of the place.