Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Parkland Confusions  (Read 5608 times)

Offline Dillon Rankine

Re: Parkland Confusions
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »
Advertisement
Completely disagree that the Zapruder film gives little indication of directionality.

The forward movement of JFK's head at the moment of impact and the splatter is conclusive proof of a shot from the rear.

It?s not that simple. First off that movement is mostly just the byproduct of a blur (or jiggle). Though still present, the movement doesn?t tell us much, as there?s some evidence that objects hit by high-velocity objects exhibit brief movements toward the force (which I think cane from either G. Pual Chambers or Sherry Fiester).

The blood in the film doesn?t help either. It?s consistent with a shot from back or front. It?s just the result of cranial pressure or other biophysical effects.

The film gives us great evidence, but nothing regarding the origin of the shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 09:51:31 PM »

Ford had to move the bullet wound in the Back of JFK UP to the base of JFK's neck. No way JFK's Back wound location as corroborated by the Autopsy Face Sheet, the Bullet Hole in JFK's dress jacket, and the bullet hole in JFK's dress shirt could have resulted in an exit wound via his throat. This establishes a Conspiracy being used in the assassination of JFK.

Relevance to the OP?

And none of that establishes a conspiracy. It establishes that lawyers will lie to make their case because they know nothing about ballistics.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »
Relevance to the OP?

And none of that establishes a conspiracy. It establishes that lawyers will lie to make their case because they know nothing about ballistics.

Wound location confusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 04:15:48 AM »
There was NO confusion at PH by the doctors and nurses that worked there.

The Warren Commission (WC) said that President John F. Kennedy (JFK) was shot from behind ONLY, thus, NO wounds should have been seen on the backside of JFK?s  head (save for a small entrance wound), but many witnesses did see such a wound.

How can the WC defenders explain this?

Secret Service Agent (SS) Clint Hill was the man who ran to the limousine and climbed on the rear of the car, thus, he had a good view of the BACK of JFK's head. He would tell the WC this during his testimony.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Parkland Hospital (PH) Nurse Diana Bowron testified to the following before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - And what, in a general way, did you observe with respect to President Kennedy's condition?

Miss BOWRON - He was very pale, he was lying across Mrs. Kennedy's knee and there seemed to be blood everywhere. When I went around to the other side of the car I saw the condition of his head.

Mr. SPECTER - You saw the condition of his what?

Miss BOWRON - The back of his head.

Mr. SPECTER - And what was that condition?

Miss BOWRON - Well, it was very bad---you know.

Mr. SPECTER - How many holes did you see?

Miss BOWRON - I just saw one large hole.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you see a small bullet hole beneath that one large hole?

Miss BOWRON - No, sir.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any other wound on the President's body?

Miss BOWRON - No, sir.

PH doctor Charles J. Carrico testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Would you describe as precisely for me as possible the nature of the head wound which you observed on the President?

Dr. CARRICO - The wound that I saw was a large gaping wound, located in the right occipitoparietal* area. I would estimate to be about 5 to 7 cm. in size, more or less circular, with avulsions of the calvarium and scalp tissue. As I stated before, I believe there was shredded macerated cerebral and cerebellar tissues both in the wounds and on the fragments of the skull attached to the dura.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any other opening in the head besides the one you have just described?

Dr. CARRICO - No, sir; I did not.

Mr. SPECTER - Specifically, did you notice a bullet wound below the large gaping hole which you described?

Dr. CARRICO - No, sir.

*The occipitoparietal is the right rear portion that includes the side of the head.

PH Nurse Patricia Hutton was NOT called by the WC, and one has to wonder why. This is from a statement given by her.

Quote on

ACTIVITIES OF PAT HUTTON
ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963

I came back from lunch, and went to the O.B.-Gynocology section where I was working. At approximately 12:30 P.M., the triage nurse called us to bring a cart out to the entrance. We took said cart out the door, and it was then that I realized who was in the car.

Several people helped put the President on the cart, and we then proceeded to the Major Surgery section of the Emergency Room to Trauma Room #1. **Mr. Kennedy was bleeding profusely from a wound on the back of his head**, and was lying there unresponsive.

As soon as we reached the room, a doctor placed an endotracheal tube, and prepared for a tracheostomy. Within a few minutes, there were numerous doctors in the room starting I.V.'s, placing chest tubes and anesthesia with O2. **A doctor asked me to place a pressure dressing on the head wound. This was of no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.**

Blood was pumped in along with the I.V.'s running. After a period of handing instruments and equipment to the doctors as needed, it was announced that the President had expired. We then removed the tubes and I.V.'s from him. Mrs. Kennedy came in with a priest, and last rites were performed. When Mrs. Kennedy left, we removed all of the equipment from the room, and I then left at the request of the supervisor to get a plastic cover to line the coffin. I returned with it, and Mr. Kennedy was placed in the coffin to await orders to move him by ambulance. After that, I stood outside the door with Mrs. Nelson until the body was removed. When the area was clear, another nurse and I went up to the dining room for coffee. We returned to the Emergency Room where I changed clothes, and left at approximately 4:00P.M. for home.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 1963

I arrived for work at 9:30 A.M., and was told that our names had been released, and to check with administration before talking with
anyone.

I was not asked any questions by anyone, and spent an uneventful 8 hours on duty.

Patricia B. Hutton, R.N.

Quote off

PH doctor Ronald Coy Jones testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any wounds?

Dr. JONES - As we saw him the first time, we noticed that he had a small wound at the midline of the neck, just above the superasternal notch, and this was probably no greater than a quarter of an inch in greatest diameter, and that he had a large wound in the right posterior side of the head.

PH doctor Malcom Perry testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Will you now describe as specifically as you can, the injury which you noted in the President's head?

Dr. PERRY - As I mentioned previously in the record, I made only a cursory examination of the President's head. I noted a large avulsive wound of the right parietal occipital area*, in which both scalp and portions of skull were absent, and there was severe laceration of underlying brain tissue. My examination did not go any further than that.

* Again, this is the right REAR AND SIDE of the head. 

PH doctor William Kemp Clark testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe the President's condition to be on your arrival there?

Dr. CLARK - ...I then examined the President briefly.

My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated, did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew deviation.

I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed. There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage, the floor, and the clothing of some of the people present. I would estimate 1,500 cc. of blood being present.

PH doctor Paul Conrad Peters testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe as to the nature of the President's wound?

Dr. PETERS - Well, as I mentioned, the neck wound had already been interfered with by the tracheotomy at the time I got there, but I noticed the head wound, and as I remember--I noticed that there was a large defect in the occiput.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you notice in the occiput?

Dr. PETERS - It seemed to me that in the right occipitalparietal* area that there was a large defect. There appeared to be bone loss and brain loss in the area.

* Again, this is the RIGHT REAR and side of the Preident's head.

PH doctor Gene Coleman Akin testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any wounds on him at the time you first saw him?

Dr. AKIN - There was a midline neck wound below the level of the cricoid cartilage, about 1 to 1.5 cm. in diameter, the lower part of this had been cut across when I saw the wound, it had been cut across with a knife in the performance of the tracheotomy. The back of the right occipitalparietal portion of his head was shattered, with brain substance extruding.

PH Dr. Charles Rufus Baxter:

Dr. Baxter - We then gave him or Dr. Perry and Dr. Clark alternated giving him closed chest cardiac massage only until we could get a cardioscope hooked up to tell us if there were any detectible heartbeat electrically present, at least, and there was none, and we discussed at that moment whether we should open the chest to attempt to revive him, while the closed chest massage was going on, and we had an opportunity to look at his head wound then and saw that the damage was beyond hope, that is, in a word-- literally the right side of his head had been blown off.

SS Agent William Greer:

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe about the President with respect to his wounds?

Mr. GREER. His head was all shot, this whole part was all a matter of blood like he had been hit.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the top and right rear side of the head?

Mr. GREER. Yes, sir; it looked like that was all blown off.

Greer clearly says the top and ?right rear side of the head? was blown off.

Mr. SPECTER. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. During the course of the autopsy did you hear any doctor say anything about the wound on the right side of Mr. Kennedy's back?

Mr. GREER. That was the first time that I had ever seen it when the doctors were performing the autopsy, they saw this hole in the right shoulder or back of the head, and in the back, and that was the first I had known that he was ever shot there, and they brought it to our attention or discussed it there a little bit.

Here he says they saw a hole in the shoulder OR the ?back of the head.?

Mr. SPECTER. Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. GREER. I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Upper right?

Mr. GREER. Upper right side.

Mr. SPECTER. Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. GREER. The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Why would the wound ?go to the rear? IF it had been fired from the rear? Doesn?t the damage a bullet makes stay in FRONT of the path? I thought so, but I guess not. For those WC defenders that say he did NOT say it was the back of the head then read this.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you observe any other opening or hole of any sort in the head itself?

Mr. GREER. No, sir; I didn't. No other one.

Mr. SPECTER. Specifically did you observe a hole which would be below the large area of skull which was absent?

Mr. GREER. No, sir; I didn't.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you have occasion to look in the back of the head immediately below where the skull was missing?

Mr. GREER. No; I can't remember even examining the head that close at that time.

He said he did NOT examine the head close at that time and doesn?t remember seeing/looking at the back of JFK?s head. He should have seen this hole since SS Agent Hill did. This brings us to the  last witness.

SS Agent Roy Kellerman

Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.

Senator COOPER. What is that answer? What did he say?

Mr. SPECTER. Will you repeat that, Mr. Kellerman?

Mr. KELLERMAN. President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.

Kellerman saw TWO wounds to JFK?s head and this makes sense as it seems to me he was hit simultaneously from the back and front and that is why there is so much damage to his head. What does this mean?

Mr. SPECTER. I would like to develop your understanding and your observations of the four wounds on President Kennedy.

Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches; would that be approximately correct?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the rear portion of the head.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. More to the right side of the head?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. This was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say, "This was removed," what do you mean by this?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The skull part was removed.

How could he see a large circular wound in the back of the head IF THE SKULL WAS REMOVED ALREADY? If it was removed, how do we know this skull part came from JFK and was NOT inserted to make it look like it had? Furthermore, who removed it IF JFK was shot as claimed by the WC? It gets more intriguing with this testimony.

Mr. SPECTER. You are now referring to the hole which you describe being below the missing part of the skull?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; it was confirmed that the entry of the shell here went right through the top and removed that piece of the skull.

Mr. SPECTER. And who confirmed that?

Mr. KELLERMAN. One of the three gentlemen; I don't recall.

Mr. SPECTER. You don't recall which one, but it was one of the three doctors doing the autopsy?

Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.

Mr. SPECTER. So you are saying it confirmed that the hole that was below the piece of skull that was removed, was the point of entry of the one bullet which then passed up through the head and took off the skull?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right, sir. That is correct.

He said before this that the part that was removed was in the right rear portion of the head, but now Specter is making it sound like he was referring to the top of the head. Why? Also, how does a shot that was supposedly fired in a DOWNWARD trajectory ascend UPWARDS after entering the skull? Do we have another ?magic bullet? to deal with?

Specter was crafty as he made it sound like he was talking about an ENTRY wound, but look at what Kellerman said again to see Specter was misleading him and us.

Mr. SPECTER. I would like to develop your understanding and your observations of the four wounds on President Kennedy.

Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.

Kellerman clearly says he had a ?large wound? this size, and does NOT indicate he saw a small entry wound as Specter is trying to make it sound like.

These first hand accounts of the head wound SINK the official conclusion all by themselves, thus, the WC defenders have to claim all eyewitnesses are useless in this case in order to continue to make their WCR claims. These were professionals at Parkland Hospital (PH) and they saw a good number of gunshot wounds each year, so for them to be wrong on something this basic is just ludicrous.

Again, the WC?s conclusion is sunk.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 04:23:16 AM »

Again, the WC?s conclusion is sunk.[/b]

Sorry but the Zapruder Film and the Nix Film and the Autopsy photos and the X rays and the following Dealey Plaza 1st day eyewitnesses and some Parkland doctors all agree that it only happened one way.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 04:23:16 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2018, 04:27:21 AM »
Sorry but the Zapruder Film and the Nix Film and the Autopsy photos and the X rays and the following Dealey Plaza 1st day eyewitnesses and some Parkland doctors all agree that it only happened one way.

JohnM

The PH staff did agree that JFK's head was bown out at the right REAR.

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 12:27:13 PM »
There was NO confusion at PH by the doctors and nurses that worked there.

The Warren Commission (WC) said that President John F. Kennedy (JFK) was shot from behind ONLY, thus, NO wounds should have been seen on the backside of JFK?s  head (save for a small entrance wound), but many witnesses did see such a wound.

How can the WC defenders explain this?

Secret Service Agent (SS) Clint Hill was the man who ran to the limousine and climbed on the rear of the car, thus, he had a good view of the BACK of JFK's head. He would tell the WC this during his testimony.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Parkland Hospital (PH) Nurse Diana Bowron testified to the following before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - And what, in a general way, did you observe with respect to President Kennedy's condition?

Miss BOWRON - He was very pale, he was lying across Mrs. Kennedy's knee and there seemed to be blood everywhere. When I went around to the other side of the car I saw the condition of his head.

Mr. SPECTER - You saw the condition of his what?

Miss BOWRON - The back of his head.

Mr. SPECTER - And what was that condition?

Miss BOWRON - Well, it was very bad---you know.

Mr. SPECTER - How many holes did you see?

Miss BOWRON - I just saw one large hole.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you see a small bullet hole beneath that one large hole?

Miss BOWRON - No, sir.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any other wound on the President's body?

Miss BOWRON - No, sir.

PH doctor Charles J. Carrico testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Would you describe as precisely for me as possible the nature of the head wound which you observed on the President?

Dr. CARRICO - The wound that I saw was a large gaping wound, located in the right occipitoparietal* area. I would estimate to be about 5 to 7 cm. in size, more or less circular, with avulsions of the calvarium and scalp tissue. As I stated before, I believe there was shredded macerated cerebral and cerebellar tissues both in the wounds and on the fragments of the skull attached to the dura.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any other opening in the head besides the one you have just described?

Dr. CARRICO - No, sir; I did not.

Mr. SPECTER - Specifically, did you notice a bullet wound below the large gaping hole which you described?

Dr. CARRICO - No, sir.

*The occipitoparietal is the right rear portion that includes the side of the head.

PH Nurse Patricia Hutton was NOT called by the WC, and one has to wonder why. This is from a statement given by her.

Quote on

ACTIVITIES OF PAT HUTTON
ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963

I came back from lunch, and went to the O.B.-Gynocology section where I was working. At approximately 12:30 P.M., the triage nurse called us to bring a cart out to the entrance. We took said cart out the door, and it was then that I realized who was in the car.

Several people helped put the President on the cart, and we then proceeded to the Major Surgery section of the Emergency Room to Trauma Room #1. **Mr. Kennedy was bleeding profusely from a wound on the back of his head**, and was lying there unresponsive.

As soon as we reached the room, a doctor placed an endotracheal tube, and prepared for a tracheostomy. Within a few minutes, there were numerous doctors in the room starting I.V.'s, placing chest tubes and anesthesia with O2. **A doctor asked me to place a pressure dressing on the head wound. This was of no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.**

Blood was pumped in along with the I.V.'s running. After a period of handing instruments and equipment to the doctors as needed, it was announced that the President had expired. We then removed the tubes and I.V.'s from him. Mrs. Kennedy came in with a priest, and last rites were performed. When Mrs. Kennedy left, we removed all of the equipment from the room, and I then left at the request of the supervisor to get a plastic cover to line the coffin. I returned with it, and Mr. Kennedy was placed in the coffin to await orders to move him by ambulance. After that, I stood outside the door with Mrs. Nelson until the body was removed. When the area was clear, another nurse and I went up to the dining room for coffee. We returned to the Emergency Room where I changed clothes, and left at approximately 4:00P.M. for home.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 1963

I arrived for work at 9:30 A.M., and was told that our names had been released, and to check with administration before talking with
anyone.

I was not asked any questions by anyone, and spent an uneventful 8 hours on duty.

Patricia B. Hutton, R.N.

Quote off

PH doctor Ronald Coy Jones testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any wounds?

Dr. JONES - As we saw him the first time, we noticed that he had a small wound at the midline of the neck, just above the superasternal notch, and this was probably no greater than a quarter of an inch in greatest diameter, and that he had a large wound in the right posterior side of the head.

PH doctor Malcom Perry testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Will you now describe as specifically as you can, the injury which you noted in the President's head?

Dr. PERRY - As I mentioned previously in the record, I made only a cursory examination of the President's head. I noted a large avulsive wound of the right parietal occipital area*, in which both scalp and portions of skull were absent, and there was severe laceration of underlying brain tissue. My examination did not go any further than that.

* Again, this is the right REAR AND SIDE of the head. 

PH doctor William Kemp Clark testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe the President's condition to be on your arrival there?

Dr. CLARK - ...I then examined the President briefly.

My findings showed his pupils were widely dilated, did not react to light, and his eyes were deviated outward with a slight skew deviation.

I then examined the wound in the back of the President's head. This was a large, gaping wound in the right posterior part, with cerebral and cerebellar tissue being damaged and exposed. There was considerable blood loss evident on the carriage, the floor, and the clothing of some of the people present. I would estimate 1,500 cc. of blood being present.

PH doctor Paul Conrad Peters testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe as to the nature of the President's wound?

Dr. PETERS - Well, as I mentioned, the neck wound had already been interfered with by the tracheotomy at the time I got there, but I noticed the head wound, and as I remember--I noticed that there was a large defect in the occiput.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you notice in the occiput?

Dr. PETERS - It seemed to me that in the right occipitalparietal* area that there was a large defect. There appeared to be bone loss and brain loss in the area.

* Again, this is the RIGHT REAR and side of the Preident's head.

PH doctor Gene Coleman Akin testified to this before the WC.

Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any wounds on him at the time you first saw him?

Dr. AKIN - There was a midline neck wound below the level of the cricoid cartilage, about 1 to 1.5 cm. in diameter, the lower part of this had been cut across when I saw the wound, it had been cut across with a knife in the performance of the tracheotomy. The back of the right occipitalparietal portion of his head was shattered, with brain substance extruding.

PH Dr. Charles Rufus Baxter:

Dr. Baxter - We then gave him or Dr. Perry and Dr. Clark alternated giving him closed chest cardiac massage only until we could get a cardioscope hooked up to tell us if there were any detectible heartbeat electrically present, at least, and there was none, and we discussed at that moment whether we should open the chest to attempt to revive him, while the closed chest massage was going on, and we had an opportunity to look at his head wound then and saw that the damage was beyond hope, that is, in a word-- literally the right side of his head had been blown off.

SS Agent William Greer:

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe about the President with respect to his wounds?

Mr. GREER. His head was all shot, this whole part was all a matter of blood like he had been hit.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the top and right rear side of the head?

Mr. GREER. Yes, sir; it looked like that was all blown off.

Greer clearly says the top and ?right rear side of the head? was blown off.

Mr. SPECTER. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. During the course of the autopsy did you hear any doctor say anything about the wound on the right side of Mr. Kennedy's back?

Mr. GREER. That was the first time that I had ever seen it when the doctors were performing the autopsy, they saw this hole in the right shoulder or back of the head, and in the back, and that was the first I had known that he was ever shot there, and they brought it to our attention or discussed it there a little bit.

Here he says they saw a hole in the shoulder OR the ?back of the head.?

Mr. SPECTER. Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. GREER. I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Upper right?

Mr. GREER. Upper right side.

Mr. SPECTER. Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. GREER. The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

Why would the wound ?go to the rear? IF it had been fired from the rear? Doesn?t the damage a bullet makes stay in FRONT of the path? I thought so, but I guess not. For those WC defenders that say he did NOT say it was the back of the head then read this.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you observe any other opening or hole of any sort in the head itself?

Mr. GREER. No, sir; I didn't. No other one.

Mr. SPECTER. Specifically did you observe a hole which would be below the large area of skull which was absent?

Mr. GREER. No, sir; I didn't.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you have occasion to look in the back of the head immediately below where the skull was missing?

Mr. GREER. No; I can't remember even examining the head that close at that time.

He said he did NOT examine the head close at that time and doesn?t remember seeing/looking at the back of JFK?s head. He should have seen this hole since SS Agent Hill did. This brings us to the  last witness.

SS Agent Roy Kellerman

Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.

Senator COOPER. What is that answer? What did he say?

Mr. SPECTER. Will you repeat that, Mr. Kellerman?

Mr. KELLERMAN. President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.

Kellerman saw TWO wounds to JFK?s head and this makes sense as it seems to me he was hit simultaneously from the back and front and that is why there is so much damage to his head. What does this mean?

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches; would that be approximately correct?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the rear portion of the head.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. More to the right side of the head?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. This was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say, "This was removed," what do you mean by this?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The skull part was removed.

How could he see a large circular wound in the back of the head IF THE SKULL WAS REMOVED ALREADY? If it was removed, how do we know this skull part came from JFK and was NOT inserted to make it look like it had? Furthermore, who removed it IF JFK was shot as claimed by the WC? It gets more intriguing with this testimony.

Mr. SPECTER. You are now referring to the hole which you describe being below the missing part of the skull?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir; it was confirmed that the entry of the shell here went right through the top and removed that piece of the skull.

Mr. SPECTER. And who confirmed that?

Mr. KELLERMAN. One of the three gentlemen; I don't recall.

Mr. SPECTER. You don't recall which one, but it was one of the three doctors doing the autopsy?

Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.

Mr. SPECTER. So you are saying it confirmed that the hole that was below the piece of skull that was removed, was the point of entry of the one bullet which then passed up through the head and took off the skull?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right, sir. That is correct.

He said before this that the part that was removed was in the right rear portion of the head, but now Specter is making it sound like he was referring to the top of the head. Why? Also, how does a shot that was supposedly fired in a DOWNWARD trajectory ascend UPWARDS after entering the skull? Do we have another ?magic bullet? to deal with?

Specter was crafty as he made it sound like he was talking about an ENTRY wound, but look at what Kellerman said again to see Specter was misleading him and us.

Kellerman clearly says he had a ?large wound? this size, and does NOT indicate he saw a small entry wound as Specter is trying to make it sound like.

These first hand accounts of the head wound SINK the official conclusion all by themselves, thus, the WC defenders have to claim all eyewitnesses are useless in this case in order to continue to make their WCR claims. These were professionals at Parkland Hospital (PH) and they saw a good number of gunshot wounds each year, so for them to be wrong on something this basic is just ludicrous.

Again, the WC?s conclusion is sunk.

Relevance?

Did you even read the OP?

I brought up the obvious oddity about a left temporal wound.

How about you explain to me what they were banging on about rather than bring up unrelated statements about the blowout?see my recent post on the topic: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1207.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2018, 12:27:13 PM »

Offline Mark Wengler

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 06:14:00 PM »
I doubt that Fr. Huber said anything like that. Fr. Huber is from my hometown of Perryville  Mo. I sat down and spoke to his sister. I was given access to families scrape book. Which held a lot of stuff. The only thing that stood out. Is a letter he sent to William Manchester. About the quote attributed to Fr. Huber by Manchester. About JFK being dead. He said in the latter That is wrong i never said that.