Author Topic: Babushka Lady 24-11-1963 in Andre Leche footage?  (Read 31162 times)

Offline Paul Ernst

• semper paratus semper terrarium
Re: Babushka Lady 24-11-1963 in Andre Leche footage?
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2015, 04:51:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Exactly. And you should also see it is the same babushka. See an eye doctor.

Akis maybe a new hi res monitor and a good graphics card needed???

:33:

But you see what your seeing, no doubt.
Please make a overlay and show us your pussycat an the tweety!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:47:02 AM
by Paul Ernst
»

Offline Akis Papas

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2015, 11:34:43 AM »
in Ralph Cinque's facebook page there is a claim that Babushka with camera didn't follow the movement of the limo as somebody normally should do,
but
"points her camera a different direction and waits for her subjects to reach her camera field",

i know  Mr Cinque has bad reputation here but this claim has something.
if a relative analysis of z-film and Nix-film can prove this claim, we must research what kind of person sould follow this technique to take a picture.

Offline Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2015, 12:51:11 PM »
I think a person who has taken pictures before that turned out blurred, would try such a technique, Akis!

Here's another picture, post 22-11-63.

"The street across from the Dallas criminal courts building on Nov. 23, 1963, which houses the county jail, is lined with persons hoping for a glimpse of Lee Harvey Oswald, accused of assassinating President John Kennedy, should he be moved from the city jail."

See any babushka's?

Offline Akis Papas

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2015, 08:39:24 PM »
I think a person who has taken pictures before that turned out blurred, would try such a technique, Akis!

i am not sure i understand you. you mean she had some kind of technique to take a good picture because her early pictures was not good?

or her work had something to do with photography?
i can make some thoughts: had a professional photographer in family or married to one, worked in a photo shop or something like that.

Offline Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2015, 08:50:29 AM »
No, I don't think she was a professional photographer at all, not even a hobbyist.
Her camera is a cheap and simple one, already old-fashioned by 1963, most people who wanted an easy camera would get a Polaroid by then.

-BL was a woman living in or around Dallas
-She owned a cheap, simple camera that was easy to use.
-She was not a professional or experienced photographer.
-That she waited for the 'limo' to move into view (instead of following the limo) would be to prevent a blurred picture.
-But she appears to follow the limo with her Tower Box Camera as the vehicle passes her (see Z276-Z296).
-She disappeared, remaining unidentified.
-She took several pictures.
-Her pictures were never seen by anyone.

My question is: did the FBI and the Secret Service, who managed to locate many photographers and confiscate their photo's, ever find her? They never found Jay Skaggs. Then the story of how they found Robert Croft is impressive, makes you think that a fanatical effort was made to track down every single witness with a camera.

It would be interesting to find out if any women from the Dallas area disappeared or were found dead shortly after November 22, 1963.

Offline Akis Papas

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2015, 07:40:39 PM »
It would be interesting to find out if any women from the Dallas area disappeared or were found dead shortly after November 22, 1963.

hmm many US counties have web sites with open murders and missing persons.

but it is a lot of homework.

Also this tool is very good:

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 06:52:23 PM »
No, I don't think she was a professional photographer at all, not even a hobbyist.
Her camera is a cheap and simple one, already old-fashioned by 1963, most people who wanted an easy camera would get a Polaroid by then.

-BL was a woman living in or around Dallas
-She owned a cheap, simple camera that was easy to use.
-She was not a professional or experienced photographer.
-That she waited for the 'limo' to move into view (instead of following the limo) would be to prevent a blurred picture.
-But she appears to follow the limo with her Tower Box Camera as the vehicle passes her (see Z276-Z296).
-She disappeared, remaining unidentified.
-She took several pictures.
-Her pictures were never seen by anyone.

My question is: did the FBI and the Secret Service, who managed to locate many photographers and confiscate their photo's, ever find her? They never found Jay Skaggs. Then the story of how they found Robert Croft is impressive, makes you think that a fanatical effort was made to track down every single witness with a camera.

I would agree with your pointing out that the FBI was certainly capable of Identifying/Locating/Questioning Croft in Denver, LESS than 24 Hrs after the assassination.  So why would the FBI/Law Enforcement be incapable of Identifying/Locating/Questioning Witnesses that Physically Lingered around The Knoll after the shooting ??   This would apply to:

(1) Babushka (also Lived/Worked in the area)

(2) Umbrella Man (also Lived/Worked in the area)

(3) The Cuban