Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219599 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2800 on: November 09, 2023, 01:11:24 AM »
Advertisement
Well, Mr Mytton, just because you HaHaHa this alternative speculative theory by Mr Ford , that Oswald was waving a banner/ flag/ something, as part of an JFK directed alternate flag shooting plot…

And just because Oswald  never mentioned anything to his wife, mother, brother, or in front of cameras about being out on the front steps at the time of shooting…

And just because there’s an odd absence of any  head or body of Oswald , in the Towner film or in the Weigman film , where Oswald is  supposedly shaking a flag with his curtain rod flag banner, just behind Carl Jones ..

And just because there is  the same amount of white T-shirt shirt of the Hughes “red shirt “ (RSM) man as there is of Loveladys white T-shirt   in Weigman…

NEVER THE LESS… I’m remaining a suspicious CT until whatever end, because there’s always hope, and Gandalf said look
for him on the 3rd day at dawn.. and besides we have Aragorn and Gimli the dwarf on our side!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2800 on: November 09, 2023, 01:11:24 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #2801 on: November 09, 2023, 02:34:58 AM »
Well, Mr Mytton, just because you HaHaHa this alternative speculative theory by Mr Ford , that Oswald was waving a banner/ flag/ something, as part of an JFK directed alternate flag shooting plot…

And just because Oswald  never mentioned anything to his wife, mother, brother, or in front of cameras about being out on the front steps at the time of shooting…

And just because there’s an odd absence of any  head or body of Oswald , in the Towner film or in the Weigman film , where Oswald is  supposedly shaking a flag with his curtain rod flag banner, just behind Carl Jones ..

And just because there is  the same amount of white T-shirt shirt of the Hughes “red shirt “ (RSM) man as there is of Loveladys white T-shirt   in Weigman…

NEVER THE LESS… I’m remaining a suspicious CT until whatever end, because there’s always hope, and Gandalf said look
for him on the 3rd day at dawn.. and besides we have Aragorn and Gimli the dwarf on our side!

Oswald: "I work in that building."
Reporter: "Were you in that building at the time?"
Oswald: "Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir."

or

Oswald: "I work in that building."
Reporter: "Were you in that building at the time?"
Oswald: "No sir, I was outside on the steps"

JohnM

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2802 on: November 09, 2023, 03:05:00 AM »
I could offer the explanation that Oswald decided to remain silent about being outside on the steps because he had Delusions of Grandeur (DOG) disorder, and was already figuring on a grand lawsuit for wrongful arrest after he got the lawyer he preferred who would find some photo of Oswald later..

But I thought my Gandalf saving the day at Helms Deep was just a good an explanation :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2802 on: November 09, 2023, 03:05:00 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #2803 on: November 09, 2023, 03:22:04 AM »
I could offer the explanation that Oswald decided to remain silent about being outside on the steps because he had Delusions of Grandeur (DOG) disorder, and was already figuring on a grand lawsuit for wrongful arrest after he got the lawyer he preferred who would find some photo of Oswald later..

But I thought my Gandalf saving the day at Helms Deep was just a good an explanation :)

Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2804 on: November 20, 2023, 11:09:28 PM »
Well we CTs  ( maybe just me alone) )have waited here at Helms  Deep anxiously awaiting for Gandalf or somebody to save the day and explain the absence of a body / head of Oswald in Towner film or Weigman film.

If that has no plausible explanation, then either we must  revive the PM Oswald theory before the Orcs completely crash thru and take the fortress , or the remaining few of us CTs must flee thru the mountain pass and take refuge at our last best defense: The Domino Room at 12:25.

Since I’m just that  Old guy at the Keep who shot that arrow accidentally that caused the Orcs to go from just stamping their feet to full out assault  on the Oswald shaking Flag theory, then I have to try to sound the horn of Helms Deep one last time.

So here goes with the last volley of speculative possibilities to save the day:

A. This other version of Darnell film (which has been introduced and uses one ring to find them all (CTs) and in the darkness bind them , a white ring around the neck, of PM so it appears, ) may not be the actual image of the actual original film.?  How many people have seen the actual original film of Darnell? Is there a significant majority agreement among them that there is an image effect of a white ring around the neck of PM?

B. If A is positively verified beyond reasonable doubt  image of a  fuzzy white ring around PMs neck, are there any other explanations for it other than than it’s a woman’s dress effect?

Possible Explanations for B:

1. The image is corrupted ( possibly manipulated ? To deceive the inhabitants of Middle Earth to see only what Sauron ( the deep state) intends  should be seen?

2. PM is Oswald wearing BOTH jackets, the inner lighter gray ( almost white) jacket with lighter collar having protruded out over the darker blue jacket which he had sleeves pushed up to expose his forearms because he got a little hot?

C. As to an explanation for the absence of Oswald’s head and or body being illuminated and seen in Towner or Weigman, I shoot my last 2 arrows:

1. The background area of the front steps in Towner and Weigman are out of focus so thereby causing darkness where there should logically be some illumination of Oswald.?

2. There was some conspirator alteration of Towner and Weigman by adding darkness BECAUSE Oswald’s head and body were seen in the original films.?

Okay that’s about it, and the Orcs outside are beginning to pound on the door and since I do not have a horse like Aragorn and King Theoden, I’m going to have to retreat with the Dwarf and the Elf if the last door gets broken down, and hopefully another defense of Oswald can be set up at the Domino Room at 12:25.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2804 on: November 20, 2023, 11:09:28 PM »