Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Three thread topics on Frazier & his car. Basics= a Time & Zapruder Film Thread  (Read 3991 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement

From the lost files.....

William Kelly, on 07 September 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:
Didn't Dick Billings - who was part of the Bayo-Pawley Mission - didn't he also co-author The Plot To Kill The President w/ Blakey and Mike Ewing?
--- End quote ---

That is true. He also has two other links to the assassination of JFK.

In November, 1963, Billings was a member of the Life Magazine team in Dallas that purchased the Zapruder Film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Soon after the assassination they also successfully negotiated with Marina Oswald the exclusive rights to her story. This story never appeared in print.

In November 1966 Jim Garrison told a journalist, David Chandler, that he had important information on the case. Chandler told Billings and in January 1967, the Life Magazine reporter arranged a meeting with Garrison. Billings told Garrison that the top management at Life had concluded that Kennedy's assassination had been a conspiracy and that "his investigation was moving in the right direction". Billings suggested that he worked closely with Garrison. According to Garrison "The magazine would be able to provide me with technical assistance, and we could develop a mutual exchange of information".

Garrison agreed to this deal and Billings was introduced to staff member, Tom Bethal. In his diary Bethal reported: "In general, I feel that Billings and I share a similar position about the Warren Report. He does not believe that there was a conspiracy on the part of the government, the Warren Commission or the FBI to conceal the truth, but that a probability exists that they simply did not uncover the whole truth." Billings managed to persuade Bethal that Clay Shaw was innocent. Later it was revealed by W. Penn Jones that "Bethal made the entire trial plan, a complete list of State's witnesses and their expected testimony and other materials available to the Shaw defense team."

In September, 1967, Billings told Jim Garrison that Life Magazine was no longer willing to work with him in the investigation. Billings claimed that this was because he had come to the conclusion that he had links to organized crime. Soon afterwards, Life began a smear campaign against Garrison. It was reported that Garrison had been given money by an unnamed "New Orleans mobster".
--- End quote ---

Dick Billings' wife's uncle was CD Jackson ....

From the lost threads....
This article is dated five days after Jackson's wedding.:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
September 17, 1931
Young Editor Leaps To Death

Facts - C.D. Jackson was very intelligent and an opportunist.
These attributes did not escape the notice of Henry Luce and likely also not the notice of two older Hill school classmates who roomed together at Princeton for two years, Walker Brainerd Spencer and Philip Grandin Strong.

In 1927 Spencer was best man in the New Orleans wedding of his lifelong friend, CIA's William P. Burke. In 1954, Philip G. Strong set in motion through meetings with his friend Kelly Johnson and a memo to Allen Dulles the development of an airplane
that earned Phil Strong the title, "Father of the U2".

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Approved for release 09/23/2009

Obituaries
Otto Fuerbringer; Time Editor in 1960s Helped Start Money, People Magazines
By Matt Schudel
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, August 1, 2008

Otto Fuerbringer, 97, the commanding managing editor who guided Time magazine through the turbulence of the 1960s and who helped launch Money and People magazines a decade later,...

....."Fuerbringer was a striking figure, a man of presence, and he held power decisively and did not encourage dissent," David Halberstam wrote in his 1979 book about the nation's leading news outlets, "The Powers That Be."
"He was the most controversial man within Time magazine, immensely influential, perhaps the most influential conservative of his generation in journalism, but outside the magazine almost no one knew his name," Halberstam wrote. ....

By Mary La Fontaine

C.D. Jackson of Life Magazine had attended boarding school Hill School in Pottstown,PA with Phil Strong and his roommate Walker Brainerd Spencer. Spencer was lifelong best friend of NOLA CIA office chief
William P. Burke.

Otto Fuerbringer of Time magazine had served in 1937 as tour guide of Phil Strong in Nazi era Berlin....
? Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:39:12 PM
by Tom Scully ?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

(A Dealey Plaza getaway thread)

I Never Knew My Grandfather, Only What He Pretended to Be | Tor.com
https://www.tor.com/2013/08/09/toby-barlow-cia-agent-babayaga/
Aug 9, 2013 - What is Philip Strong doing here? Maybe it is a bit of self-motivated opportunism. Perhaps he senses history coming and is cleverly placing himself squarely in its path. Once they arrive in Berlin, Leko will strike up an acquaintance with a fellow name Otto Fuerbringer. This Otto fellow knows Berlin well so ...

Princeton Alumni Weekly - Volume 37 - Page 607

https://books.google.com/books?id=EhNbAAAAYAAJ
1936 - ‎Full view - ‎More editions
Phil Strong is off on a two-year walking trip through Germany and Russia. If he doesn't write a book about Russia, it will certainly be news.

Online Martin Weidmann

Perhaps if you told us for once what the point is you are trying to make, instead of throwing all sorts of stuff on the forum for others to figure out what it is you are actually trying to say, you might get a response.

You may well be correct in what you are posting but I for one will never sort through all those quotes and pieces of article you post just to figure out if you are trying to tell me something interesting.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Perhaps if you told us for once what the point is you are trying to make, instead of throwing all sorts of stuff on the forum for others to figure out what it is you are actually trying to say, you might get a response.

You may well be correct in what you are posting but I for one will never sort through all those quotes and pieces of article you post just to figure out if you are trying to tell me something interesting.

Martin, I am asking readers, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW? I am presenting facts contradicting what has been presented in the
movie, JFK and by DiEugenio, Joan Mellen, et al. If you read at the link below, consider that "B" was Garrison investigator William Boxley, aka
William Wood.  (IOW, three Buell Frazier, or his car battery, threads taking up the limited front page space on the forum thread list
are not going to take our inquiries where the unresolved leads indicate we still need to go.....
)

The more I research, the more I am struck by what the facts confirm. Oliver Stone, DiEugenio, Mellen, et al, do not know what they are talking
about. The question is, where does that leave us, and them?

It is complicated? Sure! But who made it that way? Garrison!!!!! Stone, DiEugenio, Mellen, et al, have further complicated what
the Garrison investigation and the prosecution of Clay Shaw were actually about or directed by.

It is no fault of mine that Shaw trade mart PR man, Garrison political campaign PR man, Jesse Core was a friend of Kerry Thornley's manuscript
mentor Clint Bolton or that Core completely fooled Harold Weisberg......

A party at Edwin Walker's future home hosted by Walker's future landlord 12 years before Walker moved in.:

Re: Document Dump
Tom Scully ? Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017,

A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, Jfk's Assassination, and the ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1597973548
Joan Mellen - 2011 - ‎History
Baldwin's successor, Jesse Core, was also with the CIA. It was a matter of saving the Agency ?shoe leather,? Core would say. ....

Re: Was Garrison Framed? http://jfkassassinationforum.com/......
Tom Scully ? Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 08:53:42 AM ?
Was Garrison Framed?

LOL !!

https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62419&relPageId=52&search=rumor_and%20picketed
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:25:44 AM by Tom Scully »

Online Martin Weidmann

Martin, I am asking readers, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW? I am presenting facts contradicting what has been presented in the
movie, JFK and by DiEugenio, Joan Mellen, et al. If you read at the link below, consider that "B" was Garrison investigator William Boxley, aka
William Wood.  (IOW, three Buell Frazier, or his car battery, threads taking up the limited front page space on the forum thread list
are not going to take our inquiries where the unresolved leads indicate we still need to go.....
)

The more I research, the more I am struck by what the facts confirm. Oliver Stone, DiEugenio, Mellen, et al, do not know what they are talking
about. The question is, where does that leave us, and them?

It is complicated? Sure! But who made it that way? Garrison!!!!! Stone, DiEugenio, Mellen, et al, have further complicated what
the Garrison investigation and the prosecution of Clay Shaw were actually about or directed by.

It is no fault of mine that Shaw trade mart PR man, Garrison political campaign PR man, Jesse Core was a friend of Kerry Thornley's manuscript
mentor Clint Bolton or that Core completely fooled Harold Weisberg......

Tom,

I think I understand what you are trying to do and I can understand your frustration about the attention given to silly threads/discussion like the one you mention, but the problem is that your message isn't coming across due to the complicated lack of presentation that seems to be your style.

You come across as a dedicated researcher who is so familiar with his own research that he doesn't understand that others are struggling to keep up with what he is trying to say. If you want to sell something, you need to dress it up..... Make a story out of it and present the items you want to present as part of that story. That way the reader will understand where you are taking him. Your story gets lost in the quotes and clippings you post. People, and I am one of them, often don't see the forest for the trees and I find myself more often than not moving on to another thread rather than spending time to try and figure out what you are saying.

Don't get me wrong. It's far from me to tell you what or how you should do something. I can only tell you how it comes across to me and how I react to it. A lot of your research may well be in vain and wasted on people who, like me, don't take the time to read everything you posts and figure it all out.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Joe Elliott

The more I research, the more I am struck by what the facts confirm. Oliver Stone, DiEugenio, Mellen, et al, do not know what they are talking about. The question is, where does that leave us, and them?

It should lead you to conclude that you need to find people who do know what they are talking about. And study their ideas.

Offline Tom Scully

It should lead you to conclude that you need to find people who do know what they are talking about. And study their ideas.

Any CT who manages to retain the ability to reason understands they have no friends. Maybe Tony Marsh is on to something, re: the ubiquity
of Nazis. Putin/Trump are Hillary's victims!

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/10/29/the-democratic-money-behind-russia-gate/
The Democratic Money Behind Russia-gate
October 29, 2017
Save
As Russia-gate continues to buffet the Trump administration, we now know that the ?scandal? started with Democrats funding the original dubious allegations of Russian interference, notes Joe Lauria.
By Joe Lauria
After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, Wall Street rushed in behind Boris Yeltsin and Russian oligarchs to asset strip virtually the entire country, impoverishing the population. Amid widespread accounts of this grotesque corruption, Washington intervened in Russian politics to help get Yeltsin re-elected in 1996. The political rise of Vladimir Putin after Yeltsin resigned on New Year?s Eve 1999 reversed this course, restoring Russian sovereignty over its economy and politics.

That inflamed Hillary Clinton and other American hawks whose desire was to install another Yeltsin-like figure and resume U.S. exploitation of Russia?s vast natural and financial resources. To advance that cause, U.S. presidents have supported the eastward expansion of NATO and have deployed 30,000 troops on Russia?s border.

In 2014, the Obama administration helped orchestrate a coup that toppled the elected government of Ukraine and installed a fiercely anti-Russian regime. The U.S. also undertook the risky policy of aiding jihadists to overthrow a secular Russian ally in Syria. The consequences have brought the world closer to nuclear annihilation than at any time since the Cuban missile crisis in 1962.

In this context, the Democratic Party-led Russia-gate offensive was intended not only to explain away Clinton?s defeat but to stop Trump ? possibly via impeachment or by inflicting severe political damage ? because he had talked, insincerely it is turning out, about detente with Russia. That did not fit in well with the plan at all.
Jim DiEugenio
October 31, 2017 at 12:20 am
The last four paragraphs of the article explain the gestalt behind this whole mania about Russia.

Going "fringe" seems a poor substitute for guidance via what seems consistently obvious.:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:49:08 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

A US military budget approaching a trillion-dollars a year, 800 US bases overseas, 4000 nuclear warhead stockpile. To maintain access to resources.

Geeze, go green. It's a whole lot cheaper. And safer for the world.