Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79690 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2020, 09:23:38 PM »
Advertisement
General WALKER. I was sitting behind my desk. It was right at 9 o'clock, and most of the lights were on in the house and the shades were up. I was sitting down behind a desk facing out from a corner, with my head over a pencil and paper working on my income tax when I heard a blast and a crack right over my head.
Mr. LIEBELER. What did you do then?
General WALKER. I thought--we had been fooling with the screens on the house and I thought that possibly somebody had thrown a firecracker, that it exploded right over my head through the window right behind me. Since there is a church back there, often there are children playing back there. Then I looked around and saw that the screen was not out, but was in the window, and this couldn't possibly happen, so I got up and walked around the desk and looked back where I was sitting and I saw a hole in the wall which would have been to my left while I was sitting to my right as I looked back, and the desk was catercornered in the corner up against this wall. I noticed there was a hole in the wall, so I went upstairs and got a pistol and came back down and went out the back door, taking a look to see what might have happened.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you find anything outside that you 'could relate to this attack on you?
General WALKER. No, sir; I couldn't. As I crossed a window coming downstairs in front, I saw a car at the bottom of the church alley just making a turn onto Turtle Creek. The car was unidentifiable. I could see the two back lights, and you have to look through trees there, and I could see it moving out. This car would have been about at the right time for anybody that was making a getaway.
That would have been around this time of year. The general had a 1911 Colt .45 [I saw it one time] What I try and visualize...is shooting through a screened in window case--I just never got that.
If someone really wanted to kill the general..they could have just busted in and done it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2020, 09:23:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #489 on: April 18, 2020, 12:05:23 AM »
That would have been around this time of year. The general had a 1911 Colt .45 [I saw it one time] What I try and visualize...is shooting through a screened in window case--I just never got that.
If someone really wanted to kill the general..they could have just busted in and done it.

EXCELLENT POINT!!.... 

I'm 100% convinced that the shot through the window was nothing but a HOAX....    It would have been beneficial to both Walker, who craved the publicity, and Lee Oswald who wanted to appear as a friend of Castro....  Lee's mission was to infiltrate Castro's Bastion and try to find out if all of the missiles had been removed..... 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:24:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #490 on: April 19, 2020, 02:07:32 PM »

EXCELLENT POINT!!.... 

I'm 100% convinced that the shot through the window was nothing but a HOAX....    It would have been beneficial to both Walker, who craved the publicity, and Lee Oswald who wanted to appear as a friend of Castro....  Lee's mission was to infiltrate Castro's Bastion and try to find out if all of the missiles had been removed.....

The cameras picked up images of the whole in Walkers window and wall beside his head. That can't be faked.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: April 19, 2020, 02:07:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #491 on: April 19, 2020, 03:17:17 PM »
The cameras picked up images of the whole in Walkers window and wall beside his head. That can't be faked.

Would you please post the photos?    I believe you'll find that Walker would have to have been about 4 feet tall if the bullet was anywhere near his head.   Personally, I doubt that Walker was even in the room when the bullet zipped through the window.....  Walker and Lee Oswald would have been the only two who who would know.

P.S.   If you'll post the DPD photos of the "crime scene".... I may be able to show you some startling evidence.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 04:19:54 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #492 on: April 19, 2020, 07:18:58 PM »
P.S.   If you'll post the DPD photos of the "crime scene".... I may be able to show you some startling evidence.

Can you show me the startling evidence of your own accord? Why do you need my help?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: April 19, 2020, 07:18:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #493 on: April 19, 2020, 09:40:10 PM »
Can you show me the startling evidence of your own accord? Why do you need my help?

If you're not interested..That's fine with me.

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #494 on: April 19, 2020, 11:29:38 PM »
If you're not interested..That's fine with me.

I am interested. Show me what you got? I listen to everyone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: April 19, 2020, 11:29:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #495 on: April 19, 2020, 11:40:03 PM »
Where are these pictures that "can't be faked"?
Anyway I found this while looking around...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/ralph-thomas/the-walker-photo-is-evidence-of-a-cover-up-to-set-oswald-up-as-a-patsy/10156518831612350/
Some links there are gone but consider the 'alleged' recon photo that was 'found' in Oswald's possessions.
Ralph Thomas wrote...
If you read the article linked above, it explains the significance. The tag number was covered up after the fact likely by the FBI since the Curry book shows the tag number there and MARINA OSWALD testifed that she recalls the tag number was there when the FBI first let her look at the photograph. The year, make, model and color is the same as what LAWRENCE HOWARD drove. LAWRENCE HOWARD and his partner LORAN HALL had both been named by EDWIN WALKER as the two who helped set OSWALD up as a patsy. Through other sources, they can both be placed at WALKER'S home having meetings, can both be placed in contact with OSWALD before the assassination and can both be placed in Dallas on 11.22.1963. An APB radio call when out by the DPD to be on the lookout for the same year, make, model and color of car right after the TIPPIT shooting and near the TIPPIT shooting.