Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79992 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #464 on: January 13, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: January 13, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #465 on: January 13, 2020, 06:09:20 PM »
Marina Oswald Porter's Statements of a Contradictory Nature

Yes, the contradictory statements have created a major problem....  But Just as the early denials that their own missile battery shot down PS 752 out of Teheran created problems for the Iranian government....  Marina's contradictory tales have created problems for researchers....   I believe the truth will prevail and rise and be recognized as truth.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2020, 08:06:39 PM »
Marina Oswald Porter's Statements of a Contradictory Nature
In the fantasy fictional yarn called "Marina and Lee" ...Oswald had taken several pictures utilizing various angles of the Walker house.
I believe I read that the proposed reasoning for this ludicrous camera work was--they were to be be kept as souvenirs  :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2020, 08:06:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #467 on: January 16, 2020, 08:14:37 PM »
In the fantasy fictional yarn called "Marina and Lee" ...Oswald had taken several pictures utilizing various angles of the Walker house.
I believe I read that the proposed reasoning for this ludicrous camera work was--they were to be be kept as souvenirs  :)

they were to be be kept as souvenirs

Souvenirs of what ?    If Lee took the photos of Walker's house ( And I believe that he did) Why would they be "souvenirs"?   I suspect that Lee took them as "evidence" that the owner of the vehicles was visiting walker......

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2020, 02:01:04 AM »
they were to be be kept as souvenirs

Souvenirs of what ?    If Lee took the photos of Walker's house ( And I believe that he did) Why would they be "souvenirs"?   I suspect that Lee took them as "evidence" that the owner of the vehicles was visiting walker......

This is a genuine mystery that has never been explained. Oswald burned some of his papers regarding Walker, but kept the photos taken from the back of Walkers house. If those photos were ever found, Oswald was leaving himself wide open to being charged with attempted murder which i'd image would have given him a nice 20 year term or more in jail.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2020, 02:01:04 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #469 on: April 14, 2020, 02:12:48 AM »
This is a genuine mystery that has never been explained. Oswald burned some of his papers regarding Walker, but kept the photos taken from the back of Walkers house. If those photos were ever found, Oswald was leaving himself wide open to being charged with attempted murder which i'd image would have given him a nice 20 year term or more in jail.

Oswald was leaving himself wide open to being charged with attempted murder

Yes...And that's exactly what he had plotted.... He was desperately trying to gain acceptance in Cuba....and he thought that If Castro thought he had tried to kill one of his arch enemies ...Castro would allow him asylum in Cuba.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2020, 08:48:43 AM »
NTERVIEWS WITH DALLAS POLICE CHIEF JESSE CURRY (NOVEMBER 1963)
Here are six TV interviews with Dallas Police Chief Jesse E. Curry following JFK's
assassination. Five of these interviews took place on Saturday, November 23, 1963.

At 6:10 Curry is asked if the Walker shooting is connected.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2020, 08:48:43 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2020, 09:14:14 AM »