Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78344 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2019, 10:48:25 PM »
Advertisement

Nobody in their right mind would believe that Walker was actively plotting to kill JFK 9 months before the event.   

Well R.F.K had the headcase committed back in 1962 he sure had plenty of motive.

The issue that led to General Walker's resignation began in April 1961 when Overseas Weekly, a privately owned newspaper circulated among members of the armed forces overseas, accused the general of using an Army information program to subject his troops to "a propaganda barrage" that extolled the John Birch Society. General Walker was then commanding the 24th Infantry Division, based in West Germany.

The newspaper also reported that the general had publicly asserted that former President Harry S. Truman, Eleanor Roosevelt and former Secretary of State Dean Acheson were "definitely pink."

The report attracted widespread attention, and President Kennedy ordered an investigation into the matter. The general was relieved of his command while the inquiry was conducted.

In June 1961, the Army said the investigation showed that the general's information program was "not attributable to any program of the John Birch Society." But it admonished the general "for taking injudicious actions and for making derogatory public statements about prominent Americans."

He resigned on Nov. 2, 1961, contending that he "must be free from the power of little men who, in the name of my country, punish loyal service to it."

By resigning rather than retiring, he passed up retirement pay that at the time would have amounted to $12,000 a year. To accept retirement benefits, he said, "would be a compromise with my principles."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:55:51 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #440 on: March 05, 2019, 10:48:25 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #441 on: March 05, 2019, 10:54:55 PM »
Well R.F.K had the headcase committed back in 1962 he sure had plenty of motive

Yes...I'm not denying Walker's motive.... JFK had sacked him and relieved him of his command in Germany, and RFK had put him in a psycho ward....There's no doubt that he hated the Kennedy's ...but he wasn't actively  plotting to kill them way back in April....

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
Yes...I'm not denying Walker's motive.... JFK had sacked him and relieved him of his command in Germany, and RFK had put him in a psycho ward....There's no doubt that he hated the Kennedy's ...but he wasn't actively  plotting to kill them way back in April....

Why would he not, the motive was set in train as far back as November 1961 when he left the military

Anyone who does not rank this nut as being the top plotter in both of these cases is not in touch with reality.

I say we dig the mother fucker up from the grave and hang his bones up at some Texan landmark for all to spit on
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 11:08:54 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: March 05, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #443 on: March 05, 2019, 11:51:57 PM »
Walker was his own target, he set this who shot at me through the window scene up, and it was all part of the plot to frame Oswald, to make J.F.K's killing seem more realistically to have been by L.H.O

Whoa horse.... racin down a hill, and Yer gonna get the wagon on top of you.....  Nobody in their right mind would believe that Walker was actively plotting to kill JFK 9 months before the event.   

I agree ....Walker had set up the hoax.   But it had nothing to do with the assassination of JFK.....  He thought that Lee could be presented as a communist revolutionary who supported Fidel Castro.....  And he thought that Lee might be goofy enough to try to shoot Castro, if they could get Lee into Cuba.

In reality the mad racist queer had one of his sniper x army buddies pull the trigger on both occasions

You might be right.....But I don't believe Walker was at the apex..... But he was definitely one of the conspirators.
While you are imagining Walker setting up this "hoax" tell us how he got Oswald to admit to Marina about trying to assassinate him in April 1963.    Or, if you don't believe he did admit it, how did he get Marina to tell the FBI and WC that Oswald admitted it to her?  And why did arrange to have a bullet dug out of his wall that was at least consistent with having been fired by Oswald's gun?  Who did he get to fire the bullet through his window?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2019, 11:54:19 PM »
While you are imagining Walker setting up this "hoax" tell us how he got Oswald to admit to Marina about trying to assassinate him in April 1963.    Or, if you don't believe he did admit it, how did he get Marina to tell the FBI and WC that Oswald admitted it to her?  And why did arrange to have a bullet dug out of his wall that was at least consistent with having been fired by Oswald's gun?  Who did he get to fire the bullet through his window?

No.....I'm not going to tell you..... I'm tired of repeating myself..... I've posted that information dozens of times

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2019, 11:54:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #445 on: March 06, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »
While you are imagining Walker setting up this "hoax" tell us how he got Oswald to admit to Marina about trying to assassinate him in April 1963.

Marina said a lot of things.  She said Lee was going to go take a look at Nixon when Nixon wasn't even in town.

Or, if you don't believe he did admit it, how did he get Marina to tell the FBI and WC that Oswald admitted it to her?  And why did arrange to have a bullet dug out of his wall that was at least consistent with having been fired by Oswald's gun?  Who did he get to fire the bullet through his window?

"at least consistent with".  LOL.  Steel-jacketed?

"Oswald's gun".  LOL.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #446 on: March 06, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »

tell us how he got Oswald to admit to Marina about trying to assassinate him in April 1963.

Andy.....Ask Iacoletti for the number....  And have him post it.    Then if you have more questions....I'll try to answer them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #446 on: March 06, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #447 on: March 09, 2019, 07:29:21 PM »

While you are imagining Walker setting up this "hoax" tell us how he got Oswald to admit to Marina about trying to assassinate him in April 1963. 

Lee DID tell Marina that he had taken a shot at Walker.....(I wish I knew PRECISELY his words ....) Because that's what he wanted her to tell the police when they came calling.   He thought that by leaving the easily traceable carcano near Walker's house where it could be easily found, they would trace the rifle to him.   He also had planned for the police to find the phony dossier with the BY photo and photos of Walker's house .....He thought that the BY photo would be published in the newspapers and Castro's agents would see it and believe that he was in fact a Castro supporter, and allow him refuge in Cuba.

Bottom line....  Lee told Marina what he wanted her to repeat.... because that's the way spies do things....  and she thought that he was telling her the truth.   

why did arrange to have a bullet dug out of his wall that was at least consistent with having been fired by Oswald's gun?

The bullet wasn't dug out of the wall....It was found lying on a stack of John Birch / Minute man literature that Walker had stored in his living room....
The fact that the bullet was found there strongly suggests that it was planted there....because if the bullet had enough energy to emerge from the plastered wall, it would not have stopped suddenly six inches after emerging from that wall.  IOW.... that bullet was a precursor of CE 399.....In that it was intended to be traceable to the Carcano in Lee's possession.

Who did he get to fire the bullet through his window?

It was the dumb, naive, young patriotic, Herb Philbrick emulator .... Lee ( The Patsy ) Oswald.