Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79903 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2019, 11:07:27 PM »
Advertisement
The words actually do mean like it was translated  "The Red Cross will help you (Red Cross in English)" The words he endeavored to write was (на английском) pronounced something like --na angleski which means 'in English'.
It seems that he couldn't spell any better in Russian really. I may have been overstating that he was 'accomplished' or 'proficient' however I am myself terrible at typing and can't really spell that well either [in any language] except Spanish is a bit easier.
#11 The city jail was in the center of town. The jail he mentioned was really the county jail.
It seems that he did indeed write those notes despite it's vague meaning. According to the Warren Report as we know, he went gunning for Walker..missed..got back home and it was like nothing ever happened. I wonder who translated those notes?

Thanks Jerry......  Since the words RED CROSS were written in English.....I wonder why Lee felt he had to add that note.  Surely Marina would have known what the words RED CROSS meant....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2019, 11:07:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2019, 04:31:41 PM »
The words actually do mean like it was translated  "The Red Cross will help you (Red Cross in English)" The words he endeavored to write was (на английском) pronounced something like --na angleski which means 'in English'.
It seems that he couldn't spell any better in Russian really. I may have been overstating that he was 'accomplished' or 'proficient' however I am myself terrible at typing and can't really spell that well either [in any language] except Spanish is a bit easier.
#11 The city jail was in the center of town. The jail he mentioned was really the county jail.
It seems that he did indeed write those notes despite it's vague meaning. According to the Warren Report as we know, he went gunning for Walker..missed..got back home and it was like nothing ever happened. I wonder who translated those notes?

It seems that he did indeed write those notes despite it's vague meaning. According to the Warren Report as we know, he went gunning for Walker..missed..got back home and it was like nothing ever happened.

It's not that simple, Jerry....   Yes,Lee did write those notes, And he left the blue note book in his "study" where he calculated it would be found by the police after they went to his apartment searching for the culprit who had fired the bullet through Walker's window. Walker had told them that he was sitting in the room and someone tried to kill him...  But that was Walker's story....There's no proof that he was even in the room at the time. 
The blue note book contained a Back Yard photo, showing Lee holding the rifle, photos of Walker's house and the neighboring vicinity around Walker's house. Maps and bus schedules for that vicinity.   All information that made it appear that Lee had carefully planned the attack on Walker..... But .....BUT...IF He had worked so diligently and planned so carefully....Would he have fired only one shot??   If Lee had intended to kill Walker...he had ample time , because Walker himself said that he simply sat there wondering what had happened.... So If that is true and Lee intended to Kill Walker he could have fire a couple more rounds....

The Walker incident was nothing but a hoax.....  It was designed to make it look like a turn coat Marine and a Castro lovin commie had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.   

In a new book that was published just a few months ago, there is a bit of information about Walker.   HL Hunt ( Millionaire President of Hunt Oil Co.) and Walker were good friends...   Not long before the murder of JFK, Hunt, and his right hand man John Curington, went to Walkers home to visit with General Walker.   During the visit Walker mentioned the name Oswald ( The book doesn't say if the name "Oswald" was spoken more than once)  Curington doesn't reveal the context of the conversation, but I'd guess that the conversation was about the bullet hole in the window....and Who had fired the shot.     You may recall that Walker told the WC that he had never heard of Oswald prior to the assassination of JFK....   But Curington said Walker indicated that Walker was aware of Oswald BEFORE the murder of John Kennedy.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:39:25 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2019, 07:22:16 PM »
Thanks Jerry......  Since the words RED CROSS were written in English.....I wonder why Lee felt he had to add that note.  Surely Marina would have known what the words RED CROSS meant....

The point being....  Did Lee want to be sure that Marina understood that she should look to the US chapter of "Red Cross" and NOT the "Red Cross of the USSR??.... 

Did the US Red Cross have ties to the CIA or State Department ....and did they hold secret records of Lee Oswald's employment??   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2019, 07:22:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2019, 07:56:04 PM »
It seems that he did indeed write those notes despite it's vague meaning. According to the Warren Report as we know, he went gunning for Walker..missed..got back home and it was like nothing ever happened.
That was as stated-- 'according to the Report'. On the police statement [see opening post]...Walker was hit by something in the arm .....a bullet fragment, sliver of wood, or a piece of glass perhaps... but dismissed any medical attention.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2019, 08:51:50 PM »
That was as stated-- 'according to the Report'. On the police statement [see opening post]...Walker was hit by something in the arm .....a bullet fragment, sliver of wood, or a piece of glass perhaps... but dismissed any medical attention.

Walker was hit by something in the arm .....a bullet fragment,? sliver of wood,? or a piece of glass ? perhaps... but dismissed any medical attention.

WHO ...I ASK... WHO, Verified that Walker had been hit by SOMETHING??[/u ]   Walker put on a show for the reporters who showed up at his house after the loud bang in the dark that Walker claimed was the sound of the gunshot of the commie assassin who had tried to kill him.   He also told reporters that it was the Kennedy's fault because they were allowing commies to run loose. (Sounds like Adolph)  ( a photo taken at the time shows Walker relaxed and smiling after the alleged attack to kill him.

Apparently Walker had a small superficial wound on his arm...which he probably inflicted himself to convince the reporters that he'd nearly been killed....

A little blood can be very convincing....  Remember Lee's "attempted suicide" in Moscow?   Nothing but a superficial wrist wound and a capsule of red dye in water in a bathtub...  But it fooled the Russians.....

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 03:24:42 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2019, 08:51:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2019, 04:38:57 PM »
It sure seems as a matter of extraordinary accomplishment that Lee Oswald [if he wasn't a native student] wrote in the Cyrillic far better than he did in his/our own native Latin alphabet. How do you suppose that was?
For example here is a link to the Warren Report pages of his notebook/address book..... https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_18.pdf   
Below is page one and two of the heralded "Walker note" that Lee allegedly wrote Marina before allegedly vanishing to pop a cap into a general [for no reason at all] Take a good look at this penmanship. No sloppyness, markovers, or scratchouts, at all! [well not on page one anyway. Did Oswald write it? If so--he appeared quite accomplished. If he didn't---- it appears quite fishy.

1. This is the key to the mailbox which is located in the main
post office in the city on Ervay Street. This is the same street
where the drugstore, in which you always waited is located. You
will find the mailbox in the post office which is located 4
blocks from the drugstore on that street. I paid for the box
last month so don?t worry about it.
 2. Send the information as to what has happened to me to the
Embassy and include newspaper clippings (should there be anything
about me in the newspapers). I believe that the Embassy will
come quickly to your assistance on learning everything.
3. I paid the house rent on the 2d so don?t worry about it.
 4. Recently I also paid for water and gas.
 5. The money from work will possibly be coming. The money will
be sent to our post office box. Go to the bank and cash the
check.
6. You can either throw out or give my clothing, etc. away. Do
not keep these. However, I prefer that you hold on to my
personal papers (military, civil, etc.).
 7. Certain of my documents are in the small blue valise.
8. The address book can be found on my table in the study should
need same.
 9. We have friends here. The Red Cross also will help you [Red
Cross in English].
 10. I left you as much money as I could, $60 on the second of
the month. You and the baby [apparently] can live for another 2
months using $10 per week.
11. If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is located
at the end of the bridge through which we always passed on going
to the city (right in the beginning of the city after crossing
the bridge).

Below is page one and two of the heralded "Walker note"

Is that a date that is written at the upper right hand corner of page one?

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2019, 07:59:44 PM »
The Warren Commission sharks.. desperate to suggest Oswald was a violent and dangerous person declared that Lee Harvey Oswald was the perpetrator in the shooting of Gen Walker based on testimony from Marina and George D'M...photos and a map conveniently found w/ other incriminating evidence also a 'farewell note' of some sort was found.
Marina and George did not see Oswald shoot Walker. [Walker was shot though not badly injured][/b]

Walker was his own target, he set this who shot at me through the window scene up, and it was all part of the plot to frame Oswald, to make J.F.K's killing seem more realistically to have been by L.H.O

Just like how the gay general took to he skies on 22.11.63 it gave him an alibi!!!! Well it wasn't me, I was on a flight and the same S.O.B tried to kill me too, and even in a similar fashion, high powered rifle through the window, the West one.

In reality the mad racist queer had one of his sniper x army buddies pull the trigger on both occasions
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 08:28:14 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2019, 07:59:44 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
Walker was his own target, he set this who shot at me through the window scene up, and it was all part of the plot to frame Oswald, to make J.F.K's killing seem more realistically to have been by L.H.O

Just like how the gay general took to he skies on 22.11.63 it gave him an alibi!!!! Well it wasn't me, I was on a flight and the same S.O.B tried to kill me too, and even in a similar fashion, high powered rifle through the window, the West one.

In reality the mad racist queer had one of his sniper x army buddies pull the trigger on both occasions

Whoa horse.... racin down a hill, and Yer gonna get the wagon on top of you.....  Nobody in their right mind would believe that Walker was actively plotting to kill JFK 9 months before the event.   

I agree ....Walker had set up the hoax.   But it had nothing to do with the assassination of JFK.....  He thought that Lee could be presented as a communist revolutionary who supported Fidel Castro.....  And he thought that Lee might be goofy enough to try to shoot Castro, if they could get Lee into Cuba.

You might be right.....But I don't believe Walker was at the apex..... But he was definitely one of the conspirators.