Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79923 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #368 on: September 25, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
Advertisement
Wally the LNer strikes again.

I merely asked....On what ?are you basing the idea that there was more than one gunman and one gun in the TSBD at the time of the shooting?

Surely, there must be a basis for thinking that there was more than one gunman and more than one rifle in the TSBD that afternoon.    What is the basis for believing that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: September 25, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #369 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:57 PM »
The evidence that has been posted numerous times for you proves that you are a liar. Plain and simple. End of story.

So the evidence proves that I'm a liar ...Does it?? Then present that evidence......

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2018, 03:39:28 AM »
I merely asked....On what ?are you basing the idea that there was more than one gunman and one gun in the TSBD at the time of the shooting?

Surely, there must be a basis for thinking that there was more than one gunman and more than one rifle in the TSBD that afternoon.    What is the basis for believing that?

It has been cited for you ad nauseam over the years. Why don't you support your WC's claim that there was only one shooter and one gun in the TSBD?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2018, 03:39:28 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2018, 03:41:29 AM »
So the evidence proves that I'm a liar ...Does it?? Then present that evidence......

Why waste more time? It has been cited tons of times for you, but you keep on lying about it.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2018, 12:33:33 PM »
The shot at Walker was to help the setup of LHO . Actually when you think about it , the shot on Walker failed to hit him so that would have been possible for a shot by (Maggies Drawers) LHO as of course was the case in the shot that missed the whole limo and made a ricochet off James Tague cheek . LHO was not a firearms expert . If Carlos Hathcock said he couldn't make the shot then LHO would not have even been close , plus it's kind of hard to blow the back of JFK's head off and be shooting from behind . The evidence is overpowering in Oswald not even firing a weapon that day , much less hitting anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2018, 12:33:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2018, 02:04:13 PM »
It has been cited for you ad nauseam over the years. Why don't you support your WC's claim that there was only one shooter and one gun in the TSBD?

Why don't you support your WC's claim that there was only one shooter and one gun in the TSBD?

Robbie Dear....  I'm sure it will be a shock to you  to read that I don't believe there were any shots fired from the TSBD.  I've stated that opinion many many times, but I'll Say it again for your benefit....  THERE WERE NO SHOTS FIRED FROM THE TSBD !   

Howard Brennan is the only person who claimed that he saw a man standing and AIMING ( NOT FIRING)   a rifle from a TSBD window at the time of the coup d e'tat.   

And Brennan's DESCRIPTION of that action does NOT fit the SE corner window ...because Brennan DESCRIBED an action ( The man was standing and aiming the hi powered (ie; hunting ) rifle , ) that would have required the window to be completely open, not half open as the window at the SE corner was.

Based on eye witness accounts...I believe that there most certainly WAS a HUNTING rifle with a large scope on the sixth floor of the TSBD at the time of the murder...  and there was a thirty something year old, 175 pound  man, who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing  there on the sixth floor. 

I suspect that the man was a deputy sheriff who took it upon himself to station himself at a place overlooking the parade route.  (He was ignorant of the hoax plot that had been planned which was the planting of the shells and the carcano that was intended to  support the claim that LHO had fired AT AT the President)

I believe, What Brennan saw was the Deputy in the action using the scope on the rifle to scan the crowd below ....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2018, 02:11:45 PM »
Why waste more time? It has been cited tons of times for you, but you keep on lying about it.

Robbie, You call me a liar.....  A liar is a person who KNOWS the truth, about some event, but deliberately states something that is totally contrary to the truth.

You apparently believe that a person who has a opinion that contradicts and destroys your opinion is a liar......not because the person is in fact lying,  but because that person challenges you .....

I'm not the only person here who recognizes that you're a nut, Rob........

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2018, 02:11:45 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #375 on: September 26, 2018, 05:16:44 PM »
So why then are you so averse to the idea that there could have been more than one weapon in the TSBD?