Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78279 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #360 on: September 25, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »
Advertisement
On what ?are you basing the idea that there was more than one gunman and one gun in the TSBD at the time of the shooting?

I'm saying that at the time the police searched the building, they had no way of knowing that they could just stop looking for a weapon after finding one rifle.  What kind of crime scene investigation would that be?  If they had found another weapon would they have just ignored it because "there was only one shooter"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: September 25, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #361 on: September 25, 2018, 07:46:45 PM »
I've never heard of anybody suggesting that there was more than one gunman and one gun in the TSBD at the time of the Coup d e'tat.      And the police had been lead to believe that there was a single gunman in the building because Howard Brennan told them he saw a LONE (single) gunman standing and aiming a hunting rifle out of a sixth floor window... Likewise Arnold Rowland told the cops that he'd seen a LONE man with a HUNTING rifle behind a sixth floor window and Amos Euins told them he saw a "pipe like thing" sticking out of a sixth floor window. 

There isn't a single report of anybody seeing more than one gunman and one rifle in the TSBD at the time of the coup d e'tat.    So there would have been no reason to search for another rifle after they found the Mannlicher Carcano....

'coup d e'tat'
LOL

It's 'coup d'?tat'
Oh... and there wasn't one.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #362 on: September 25, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »
I'm saying that at the time the police searched the building, they had no way of knowing that they could just stop looking for a weapon after finding one rifle.  What kind of crime scene investigation would that be?  If they had found another weapon would they have just ignored it because "there was only one shooter"?

No they wouldn't

You're way too paranoid

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: September 25, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #363 on: September 25, 2018, 09:52:36 PM »
No they wouldn't

You're way too paranoid

...and if you had been paying attention, you'd realize that that was my point.  Walt claimed, "Commonsense dictates that if they had found a rifle prior to finding the Carcano they wouldn't have continued searching for a rifle".

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #364 on: September 25, 2018, 10:06:29 PM »
So you still can't support their claim. Got it.

You're the one who claims that your route is so much better that the only reason They would have used it is to make it easier to shoot JFK. It's up to you to prove that. Anything else is BS on your part.

BS on my part? You support UNSUPPORTED claims and try to shift the burden to others who point this out.

Why do you support a theory that has NO supporting evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: September 25, 2018, 10:06:29 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #365 on: September 25, 2018, 10:08:39 PM »
Duh..... I said..."Roger Craig never saw a mauser in the TSBD that afternoon, Rob....".

But perhaps you can prove that statement isn't true.....All you have to do is document that Roger Craig saw and examined a rifle that...quote...." had 7.65 Mauser stamped right there on the barrel"

IOW...   Show me WHEN Roger Craig would have seen and examined such a gun....We know from Craig's own words that it couldn't have been prior to the discovery of the Carcano.   ( Commonsense dictates that if they had found a rifle prior to finding the Carcano they wouldn't have continued searching  for a rifle)

And we have film that shows Roger Craig in the background as Day and Fritz examine the Carcano.    Since Roger Craig most certainly believed that they had found the weapon at that time he wouldn't have continued searching....And He himself said that he left the building shortly after the discovery of the rifle which photos reveal is a Carcano.

Now knock off the BS ..... Either prove that there was a Mauser found in the TSBD and Roger Craig was close enough to that Mauser that he could read the stamping on the rifle...OR be honest for once, and admit you are WRONG......

The evidence that has been posted numerous times for you proves that you are a liar. Plain and simple. End of story.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
On what ?are you basing the idea that there was more than one gunman and one gun in the TSBD at the time of the shooting?

Wally the LNer strikes again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #367 on: September 25, 2018, 10:13:59 PM »
No they wouldn't

You're way too paranoid

So stating crime scene procedures is being paranoid? LOL. You LNers are priceless. I guess every police force in the country is paranoid then according to *you*.