Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78353 times)

Offline Ross Lidell

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2018, 11:02:12 PM »
Advertisement
It looked like there were many observations of the Walker bullet that was seen by Walker and then the bullet that was supposed to have been used that was seen by Walker and they were not the same hunk of lead . Is someone calling Gen. Walker a liar or was it another case of mistaken identity? Ford moved the back wound up to the base of the neck . The blown out back of the head on JFK turned into the top of the head and right side of the head being blown out . The frontal neck wound turns into a grisly exit wound that CE 399 exits and then tears a path of destruction through John Connally only to come out as a found stretcher bullet that looked like "not much" had happened to it to cause all those wounds . A shallow back entry wound that becomes the 1st wound of entry for CE 399 which turned a very "Magical bullet" . A mauser that becomes a Mannlicher Carcano . Then you have LHO in the breakroom relaxing after he was said to have made the shots that took out JFK . Who in the hell would not believe this story ?

Then you have LHO in the breakroom relaxing after he was said to have made the shots that took out JFK.

Lee Oswald was NOT "relaxing" in any "breakroom".

1.) When he was on the 2nd floor "landing": Officer Baker got a glimpse of a man moving behind the window in the self-closing door to the vestibule. He went through that door and encountered Oswald moving away from him. He commanded Oswald to come back to where he (Baker) was standing.

2.) Oswald was not holding a Coke in his hand. He was not sitting drinking a Coke (relaxing) at the table in the "breakroom".

Who in the hell would not believe this story ?

Me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:31:42 PM by Ross Lidell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: September 21, 2018, 11:02:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #337 on: September 21, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »
"Please note that on November 29 the Editor of the German paper thought that Lee Oswald had been seized by the police but Robert Kennedy had intervened and curtailed any investigation."

It doesn't say the editor thought that. It says as it was reported to them.

"Any reasonably intelligent person can see that this is a lie and an invention of the loony General Edwin A Walker. ( who hated the Kennedy's)"

No, any reasonably intelligent person would want to see/read the relevant information/proof linking the
origination of the story to Walker. Smells like disinfo to me. Reporters were asking Dallas LE, in the hallways of the building LHO was held, if there was a connection between the attempt on Walker and JFK's murder.

"Based on the fact that Walker was a damned liar, Who would believe anything the man said???"

Sounds like you've made your mind up.

Yes, he has... It appears he's an LNer and a CTer... easy to accomplish in 'Anything-Goes' WallyWorld.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:26:15 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #338 on: September 21, 2018, 11:30:27 PM »
Then you have LHO in the breakroom relaxing after he was said to have made the shots that took out JFK.

Lee Oswald was NOT "relaxing" in any "breakroom".

1.) When he was on the 2nd floor "landing": Officer Baker got a glimpse of a man moving behind the window in the self-closing door to the vestibule. He went through that door and encountered Oswald moving away from him. He commanded Oswald to come back to where he (Baker) was standing.

2.) Oswald was not holding a Coke in his hand. He was not sitting drinking a Coke (relaxing) at the table in the "breakroom".

Who in the hell would not believe this story ?

Me.

You believe it because you lack the brains to see that your version doesn't square with the tale that Baker and Truly told....
And you lack the guts to challenge LBJ's official version of the coup d e'tat...

Baker said that he was at the top of the steps not ON THE SECOND FLOOR LANDING...and he caught a glimpse of movement in the lunchroom...( Probably Truly's reflection on the window glass)

He commanded Oswald to come back to where he (Baker) was standing.

What a ridiculous idea!!....Baker was not more than eight feet away from Lee Oswald ....He didn't need to "call out"and command Lee to come to him....( Baker did call out to the man on an upper floor who was trying to evade being seen and walking away from the stairwell)   And then after suspecting something.....simply dismiss Lee without one word being spoken by Lee ......

He was not sitting drinking a Coke (relaxing) at the table in the "breakroom".

Well Roy Truly told a reporter for US News and World Report that Lee was sitting at a table and drinking a coke.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: September 21, 2018, 11:30:27 PM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #339 on: September 21, 2018, 11:35:05 PM »
You believe it because you lack the brains to see that your version doesn't square with the tale that Baker and Truly told....
And you lack the guts to challenge LBJ's official version of the coup d e'tat...

Baker said that he was at the top of the steps not ON THE SECOND FLOOR LANDING...and he caught a glimpse of movement in the lunchroom...( Probably Truly's reflection on the window glass)

He commanded Oswald to come back to where he (Baker) was standing.

Probably!!! Truly's refection on the window glass: Do you have any proof for that?

What a ridiculous idea!!....Baker was not more than eight feet away from Lee Oswald ....He didn't need to "call out"and command Lee to come to him....( Baker did call out to the man on an upper floor who was trying to evade being seen and walking away from the stairwell)   And then after suspecting something.....simply dismiss Lee without one word being spoken by Lee ......

He was not sitting drinking a Coke (relaxing) at the table in the "breakroom".

Well Roy Truly told a reporter for US News and World Report that Lee was sitting at a table and drinking a coke.....

You're skating on thin ice Walt. Personal insults are not permitted on this forum.
It also indicates that you are irritated by my honest and accurate statements that cannot be disputed without invoking absurd theories.

Probably!!! Truly's refection on the window glass.

Do you have any proof for that? What a ridiculous attempt to defend your silly post. Probably? The moon's "probably" make of Swiss cheese.

And then after suspecting something.....simply dismiss Lee without one word being spoken by Lee ......

Baker dismissed Oswald because Truly vouched for him.

Regarding the Coke issue: Baker trumps Truly.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:15:49 AM by Ross Lidell »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #340 on: September 21, 2018, 11:56:49 PM »
Edwin didn't seem too concerned ;-)

For all anyone knows, Walker was still feeling the stress of almost being killed. That can be easily masked.

Would-be leaders, and (Generals) need to appear unflappable and strong under pressure. It seems that Walker accomplished that. And used that opportunity to spew out his righty propaganda.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:13:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: September 21, 2018, 11:56:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #341 on: September 22, 2018, 12:14:11 AM »
Yes, he has... It appears he's an LNer and a CTer... easy to accomplish in 'Anything-Goes' WallyWorld.

I believe what you're attempting to say is:.....  Walt thinks for himself outside the box...

And you're right....  I don't disagree with everything a person says simply because he supports LBJ's cover up committee's decree..( which is a rubber stamp of JE Hoover's decree) Nor do I agree with everything a person says simply because he says he's a CT....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #342 on: September 22, 2018, 12:36:03 AM »
I believe what you're attempting to say is:.....  Walt thinks for himself outside the box...

No, I'm not trying to say that.

And the only evidence of 'outside-the-box' is you moving the boxes ( so-to-speak) from SE corner to the SW corner.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:40:39 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: September 22, 2018, 12:36:03 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #343 on: September 22, 2018, 02:18:08 AM »
Roger Craig never saw a mauser in the TSBD that afternoon, Rob.....

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.....Cicero

And you know this how? I know that I'll regret that I asked.