Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78296 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2018, 01:30:11 AM »
Advertisement
RC...as much as I hate to, I must agree with the hyenas on this one. In the history of Dallas, every parade that the city has ever had, came up or down down Main St. That is why they call it 'Main St' it is the main street of the city.
The Cotton Bowl parade...up Main...the Shriner's parade...the Veterans Day Parade...Main St.
The turn was perfect for the gunmen and BINGO.

That is irrelevant. They could have done whatever they wanted IF safety was their top priority. For instance, if they used Main Street then they could have accessed the Stemmons Freeway from it. They had two viable options that did NOT include those two turns. They weren't needed and dangerous.

Their inclusion shows that there was a conspiracy at work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2018, 01:30:11 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #313 on: September 17, 2018, 01:36:50 AM »
Unfortunately Robbie....You can't accept facts if those facts clash with some idea that you belive in, regardless how unreasonable that idea may be.   Example....   For years you've  believed Roger Craig's nonsense about the rifle being a mauser....   

To be candid and honest....There WAS a mauser introduced into the evidence stream... But it sure as hell was not the rifle that had been planted by carefully hiding it beneath heavy pallets of books near the stairway on the sixth floor.

I don't know what the conspirators were attempting to do when they had Seymour Weitzman examine a 7.65 Mauser and then describe it in detail for that FBI report.  Perhaps they were doing nothing more than trying to save face because they had told reporters that the rifle they found was a 7.65 Mauser and their egos, like yours, would not permit them to admit they had made a mistake.

Wally doesn't speak of facts though. No Wally endorses the WC's unsupported claims and on occasion makes up his own crazy scenario of what happened.

Can you show that CE 573 was involved? Then can you show that it was fired from CE 139? Most likely not as I asked you to do this pages ago and you 🏃‍♂️from doing so.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2018, 02:05:03 AM »
Wally doesn't speak of facts though. No Wally endorses the WC's unsupported claims and on occasion makes up his own crazy scenario of what happened.

Can you show that CE 573 was involved? Then can you show that it was fired from CE 139? Most likely not as I asked you to do this pages ago and you 🏃‍♂️from doing so.

Refusing to play your stupid games is not running away......    And I don't recall discussing CE 573 with you.  Personally...I believe that CE 573 IS the bullet that was fired through Walker's window....and it sure as hell is NOT a 30 caliber bullet as would have been fired from a 30.06.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2018, 02:05:03 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #315 on: September 17, 2018, 01:56:46 PM »
Refusing to play your stupid games is not running away......    And I don't recall discussing CE 573 with you.  Personally...I believe that CE 573 IS the bullet that was fired through Walker's window....and it sure as hell is NOT a 30 caliber bullet as would have been fired from a 30.06.

Copout. No LNer can ever support the WC's claims, but that doesn't stop them from supporting these claims. This should be found odd by any honest person.

Wally can't support his claims. Nothing new there.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #316 on: September 17, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »
Copout. No LNer can ever support the WC's claims, but that doesn't stop them from supporting these claims. This should be found odd by any honest person.

Wally can't support his claims. Nothing new there.

Dear intellectually challenged....Please present your proof that the bullet ( CE 573) is NOT the bullet that was recovered at the Walker residence on the night of April 10, 1963.   As I recall the DPD patrolman ( Norvell?) who actually found the bullet in Walker's house identified CE 573 as the bullet that he picked up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: September 17, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #317 on: September 17, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
Dear intellectually challenged....Please present your proof that the bullet ( CE 573) is NOT the bullet that was recovered at the Walker residence on the night of April 10, 1963.   As I recall the DPD patrolman ( Norvell?) who actually found the bullet in Walker's house identified CE 573 as the bullet that he picked up.

Typical LNer shifting of the burden. He can't show that CE 573 was the bullet, but he keeps on insisting that it was the bullet.

Quote Norvell saying this.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #318 on: September 17, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »
Typical LNer shifting of the burden. He can't show that CE 573 was the bullet, but he keeps on insisting that it was the bullet.

Quote Norvell saying this.

Pssst...  Mr Intellectually Challenged....   Your only attempt at refuting the evidence is to claim it's all a lie and the evidence is fake.  ( The Back Yard photo, the photo of Walker's house, and photos of the vicinity of Walker's house, the alarming note, etc)   While my position USES the evidence in a scenario that is rational and logical ......
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:34:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: September 17, 2018, 05:27:39 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #319 on: September 17, 2018, 05:37:30 PM »