Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78338 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
Advertisement
I don't think LHO told his wife anything . Would you tell your wife ( who he was not living with ) that you were going to shoot at someone and tell her who he was going to shoot at ? Walker said the bullet he was shown later was not the bullet that was found the day of the "shot that missed" ! Ruth Paine seems to be an enabler in this whole scenario of the JFK assassination . I don't see how anyone could trust the words that came out of her mouth.

"Would you tell your wife ( who he was not living with ) that you were going to shoot at someone and tell her who he was going to shoot at ?"

You should learn the basics BEFORE you open your mouth and embarrass yourself...

Lee And Marina were living together at 214 Neeley Street at the time of the Walker hoax...And He didn't tell her he was going to shoot at Walker....He told he after he fired a bullet through Walker's window that he had tried to shoot Walker....He told her that because that's what he wanted her to believe , and she could tell the police when they came looking for him after they had traced the rifle to him.    He had planned for the police to find all of the "evidence" in his false dossier and the newspapers would publish the tale about a Castro supporter attempting to shoot General Walker.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:40:11 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2018, 03:07:01 PM »
The route that was chosen is simply a fact of history. The various rationales, policies, arguments, the whos, hows, and whys were aired out years ago in the various official investigations. You don't need me to explain them, if you've done your homework.  That being said, if you want to argue about it, you need to produce a good supporting arguments for your conclusions. So far, you've never gotten further than saying that you think that a straight-Elm route would allow the limousine go faster than the Main-Houston-Elm route. But you've never shown that any of the organizers, up to and including the President himself, had the proverbial need for speed, or that they would have taken the Elm route faster than the Main-Houston-Elm one. It has already noted that, were high security that important, they would have skipped downtown altogether and done the Mockingbird-Harry Hines run. You've been shown via news film that motorcades in other cities ran slowly. After all, in politics, visibility is an incalculable asset, and it's hard to be visible if you're zooming by at 60mph. You've been pointed to Greer's testimony that the limo slowed down to 15mph once it got to the crowds downtown. I've even shown you via Alvarez that the limo ran at a steady 12mph from Z160 until Greer let off the gas. Given that evidence, there's little room to argue that the Elm-direct route would have resulted in a faster limousine.

Which is why you ignore all that, try to turn the argument around, and have everyone else rehash what was committed to the page decades ago. You're MO is well known, and you really aren't that clever about it, at that.

Like his twin he uses a ton of verbiage, but doesn't explain why the two turns were needed when there were two other viable options. No surprise there.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »
I didn't say that, either, either.  You need to stop reading things into what I said, and stop to think once in a while.

Then explain why CE 573 isn't relevant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2018, 03:09:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2018, 06:08:54 PM »
I don't think LHO told his wife anything . Would you tell your wife ( who he was not living with ) that you were going to shoot at someone and tell her who he was going to shoot at ?

Well, the story is that he told her afterwards.  And they were living together at the time.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »
Lee And Marina were living together at 214 Neeley Street at the time of the Walker hoax...And He didn't tell her he was going to shoot at Walker....He told he after he fired a bullet through Walker's window that he had tried to shoot Walker....He told her that because that's what he wanted her to believe , and tell the police when they came looking for him after they had traced the rifle to him.    He had planned for the police to find all of the "evidence" in his false dossier and the newspapers would publish the tale about a Castro supporter attempting to shoot General Walker.

If that was his plan, then why didn't they?

And in your fantasy story, what were Lee's plans after being imprisoned for attempted murder?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2018, 07:01:26 PM »

And in your fantasy story, what were Lee's plans after being imprisoned for attempted murder?

He told her that because that's what he wanted her to believe , and tell the police when they came looking for him after they had traced the rifle to him.    He had planned for the police to find all of the "evidence" in his false dossier and the newspapers would publish the tale about a Castro supporter attempting to shoot General Walker.

Two reasons....The police smelled something fishy ( Walker had a reputation for being a loon) so they didn't go looking for the gun.....

Marina fell asleep and didn't find the alarming note until just before Lee returned so she didn't call Ruth Paine as Lee and George had anticipated she would.    Consequently the whole plot unraveled....though George attempted to rejuninate the plot when he told an FBI informant that Lee was the scoundrel who had tried to shoot Walker....He then left Dallas so as to be out of the country if attempted murder charges were filed.....

The plan was that he would NOT be apprehended and arrested.....   He and George had planned for him to flee to Cuba through Mexico  (recall that he had tried to set up a visit to Cuba in September, when he visited the Mexico City Cuban Embassy) But he knew that there was a possibility that he might be apprehended,  as he told Marina in the "alarming note" that he left for her to find.....

But he reasoned that his "employer" would come to his legal aid and bail him out of the clutches of the police and he'd be whisked out of the country and granted asylum in Cuba.

PS... Yes, I know the September visit to Mexico was five months after the Walker hoax but I'm pointing out the same basic plot was being  used in the hoax"attempt" to shoot JFK, that Lee was involved in at Walker's house in April..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:42:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »

I believe that one of the detectives traced the bullet from the window sash to the point it hit the wall and then tracked the path of the bullet back to the fence and then declared... " Mr Walker, he could not have missed you", ( if you were sitting in that chair as you've told us)    ( blue italics are mine )

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #303 on: September 16, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »
Then explain why CE 573 isn't relevant.
Again, I didn't say that. You're trying to force your own baggage on what I said without actually thinking about what I wrote.