Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79894 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2018, 02:43:54 AM »
Advertisement
You are the guy who claimed that there is "NO [you like to capitalize that for some reason] chain of possession for CE573." Not just, "the chain of possession is weak" or "the chain of possession is muddled" or "the chain of possession has gaps" or anything but, "there is NO chain of possession." Again, that's a very specific, direct, and unambiguous assertion. It's your assertion, so it's up to you to present a supporting case for it. It's pretty funny that you constantly try to shift the burden onto others, and when they point out that you're responsible for your assertions, you complain that the are trying to shift the burden on you. Well, that's where the burden should lie in this case. You.

Wrong as usual. The WC made a claim in 1964, but the evidence that they provided does NOT support it. Me pointing this out is NOT a new claim by me. Stop playing games.

Why do you support a theory with NO supporting evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2018, 02:43:54 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2018, 02:46:03 AM »
So you dodge the relatively rare usage of 'chain of evidence' at trial. No surprise there. The opinion I quoted pretty much renders moot the never-ending story you lot cling to regarding chain of evidence.

Opinion is not evidence. Where's your evidence for showing the chain of custody for CE 573?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
Well, we are making progress then. You agree that LHO did not shoot at EAW. 👍

" LHO did not shoot at EAW."

I believe that's true....  I doubt that walker was in the room at the time.....  But Lee did fire the bullet through the window.

Both Walker and Lee wanted the publicity of the hoax....  but for different reasons.

Walker wanted the incident blamed on "communists" who the Kennedy's were allowing to "run free" ( as Walker said) and Lee wanted the publicity of attempting to shoot one of Castro's most avowed foes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »
Since there will never be a trial, by default forums such as this become courts of public opinion. At least that's what you and buddies act like... what with your constant demanding instant proof of murder on single things that we don't claim to be proof of murder on their own.

Be honest, Bill.  You have never presented anything that would be proof of murder even in the collective.  So this is just an equivocation.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2018, 05:31:54 PM »
" LHO did not shoot at EAW."

I believe that's true....  I doubt that walker was in the room at the time.....  But Lee did fire the bullet through the window.

All it takes to change my mind is evidence.  Not another fanciful Cakebread story.  Evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2018, 05:31:54 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #277 on: September 12, 2018, 08:09:06 PM »
All it takes to change my mind is evidence.  Not another fanciful Cakebread story.  Evidence.

There's a lot of evidence to support that idea....You're just lacking the ability to understand that evidence.

(A) The Back Yard photo  (singuar , CE 133A) shows a amateur's  attempt at deceiving the viewer into believing the man in the photo is a Communist revolutionary , but the photo is a ridiculous charade......Like a carnival photo of the subject sticking his head through a hole in a painting that makes the subject appear to be a convict in prison stripes.

(B) That photo was in a blue notebook, (false dossier,) that Lee had prepared for the police to find in his apartment after they found the easily traceable rifle that he left behind,... the trail of which lead to his PO box.

(C ) The note of instructions that he had left behind for "Marina" ( actually for the police) ....

(D) The photo of Walker's house and the area surrounding his house and maps of the area that were in the false dossier.

(E) Marina's story that Lee had told her that he had taken a shot at Walker......  Marina could only repeat what Lee had told her about trying to shoot Walker...She had no way of knowing that is was all a hoax.

(F) George Demorenschildt Blurting out ( for Marina's ears) " Lee. how could you have missed?"

(G) George De Morhenschildt telling a woman whom he knew was an FBI informant that "Lee Oswald was the scoundrel who had tried to shoot General Walker"

A,B,C,D,E,F,G.......Open your eyes and see.......
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:15:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2018, 08:19:56 PM »

I should change your mind?....   Impossible.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: September 12, 2018, 08:19:56 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #279 on: September 12, 2018, 08:37:47 PM »
There's a lot of evidence to support that idea....You're just lacking the ability to understand that evidence.

(A) The Back Yard photo  (singuar , CE 133A) shows a amateur's  attempt at deceiving the viewer into believing the man in the photo is a Communist revolutionary , but the photo is a ridiculous charade......Like a carnival photo of the subject sticking his head through a hole in a painting that makes the subject appear to be a convict in prison stripes.

That's not evidence, it's just a claim.

(B) That photo was in a blue notebook, (false dossier,) that Lee had prepared for the police to find in his apartment after they found the easily traceable rifle that he left behind,... the trail of which lead to his PO box.

That's not evidence, it's just a claim.

(C ) The note of instructions that he had left behind for "Marina" ( actually for the police) ....

The unsigned and undated note in Russian that doesn't mention Walker and that Oswald may or may not have written tells you nothing about your alleged "hoax".

(D) The photo of Walker's house and the area surrounding his house and maps of the area that were in the false dossier.

"False dossier" is a claim, not evidence.

(E) Marina's story that Lee had told her that he had taken a shot at Walker......  Marina could only repeat what Lee had told her about trying to shoot Walker...She had no way of knowing that is was all a hoax.

So how is this evidence of a hoax?

(F) George Demorenschildt Blurting out ( for Marina's ears) " Lee. how could you have missed?"

Again, how is this evidence of a hoax?

(G) George De Morhenschildt telling a woman whom he knew was an FBI informant that "Lee Oswald was the scoundrel who had tried to shoot General Walker"

Again, how is this evidence of a hoax?

A,B,C,D,E,F,G.......Open your eyes and see.......

So we have another fanciful Cakebread story and no evidence for it.