Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78351 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »
Advertisement
Not so much a liar as simply messed up in the head; that is to say a deranged old man who's obsessed with Commies and groping people in public parks. And what training do Generals have that makes them experts at determining the construction of spent ammunition?

BTW,  how can you say there is NO chain of custody. Are you sure that one absolutely does not exist? Or have you (or more likely the sources you crib from) simply not put forth the effort?

Rob would have a very hard job trying to prove a negative. Perhaps you would like to try to prove there is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2018, 04:56:30 PM »
Rob would have a very hard job trying to prove a negative. Perhaps you would like to try to prove there is.
Perhaps Rob is the guy who asserted that negative in the first place, "there is NO chain of custody for CE 573 so it is worthless as evidence."

Perhaps Rob is rather famous around here for ranting and complaining when he thinks other posters don't support assertions (even when they do).

Perhaps Rob should be held to his own standards.

Perhaps you agree.

Perhaps.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »
The problem for you Tanto is I just saw your response. I am not the one who needs to answer anything as you are the one claiming that CE 573 is relevant to the shooting of EAW, but you haven't produced anything to show that it was.

EAW's observation was that CE 573 was NOT the bullet that he saw and HELD on April 10, 1963, and since it has NO chain of custody that is believable. As usual you are focusing on the wrong thing.

'Tanto'

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »
As someone else has already noted, bringing the motorcade down Elm still would have run it right past the TSBD, and given how slow the motorcade was moving through downtown, the direct Elm route was not going to be much faster, and maybe not any faster than the what happened on the Main-Elm route.

There would have been NO turns. Upon entering DP the motorcade could have picked up speed.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #236 on: September 09, 2018, 06:41:24 PM »
Not so much a liar as simply messed up in the head; that is to say a deranged old man who's obsessed with Commies and groping people in public parks. And what training do Generals have that makes them experts at determining the construction of spent ammunition?

BTW,  how can you say there is NO chain of custody. Are you sure that one absolutely does not exist? Or have you (or more likely the sources you crib from) simply not put forth the effort?

None of that shows that he couldn't tell a steel-jacketed bullet from a copper-jacketed bullet.

I did an indepth post in my series on it, but of course it is gone. There was NO chain of custody for it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 09, 2018, 06:41:24 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #237 on: September 09, 2018, 07:01:00 PM »
There would have been NO turns. Upon entering DP the motorcade could have picked up speed.

"Could have."

The limo could have picked up speed after the turn, too, so that's and excuse, not
a reason.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2018, 07:11:11 PM »
Mitch Todd: "And what training do Generals have that makes them experts at determining the construction of spent ammunition?"

None of that shows that he couldn't tell a steel-jacketed bullet from a copper-jacketed bullet.
You haven't shown that he could have, or would have been able to, For that matter, how would he have have been able to tell it was a .30-06?

I seem to recall trying to hold you to an explanation of how one could tell that a bullet  was steel jacketed. You hemmed and hawwed and talked around an answer. I figure an even better question is, how do one tell a bullet is a .30-06 just from the (mangled) bullet alone. Your ensuing gyrations might be entertaining.

I did an indepth post in my series on it, but of course it is gone. There was NO chain of custody for it.
Then it shouldn't be too all that hard to to answer my question, now that you've studied it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2018, 07:11:11 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2018, 07:17:33 PM »
Nice try. I DID support my assertion, but the whining and crying by the LNers had it removed. There is NO chain of custody for CE 573. Since you support the official claim, why not support it?
So, when pressed, you're simply going to claim that Duncan ate your homework?