Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78313 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2018, 11:47:03 PM »
Advertisement
... believe me I already proved it....

That's the problem, I don't believe you.

Your actual words earlier

"... those two turns were NOT needed and were only added to make the killing of JFK much easier. "

This is not about 'turns' but it is about the suggestion that there was a plot to kill JFK. I said "prove it" and you say you did. That is pure, unadulterated BS.

Going by the responses in another thread there is overwhelming support for the decision to close your account resulting in your steaming piles of crap disappearing. I have had verification from someone in another place that you did steal someone's identity online. You are someone with zero credibility.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:50:47 PM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2018, 11:47:03 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2018, 01:04:23 AM »
Nice try, but trained police officers and crime scene investigators sure can tell the difference. Why do you LNers make this about the other poster instead of the evidence?

I am sure they would pick it up and look at it. EAW is on record saying that CE 573 was NOT the bullet that he saw and held on April 10, 1963.

You're sure, eh? And when did Walker claim that CE573 wasn't the bullet that was fired at him? If it's what I think it is, it isn't what you think it is.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2018, 01:38:04 AM »
That's the problem, I don't believe you.

Your actual words earlier

"... those two turns were NOT needed and were only added to make the killing of JFK much easier. "

This is not about 'turns' but it is about the suggestion that there was a plot to kill JFK. I said "prove it" and you say you did. That is pure, unadulterated BS.

Going by the responses in another thread there is overwhelming support for the decision to close your account resulting in your steaming piles of crap disappearing. I have had verification from someone in another place that you did steal someone's identity online. You are someone with zero credibility.

Whenever Caprio stands still, the methane gas wafting up from his mountain of  BS: punches a giant hole in the ozone layer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2018, 01:38:04 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2018, 01:49:14 AM »
First of all, the 44 m.p.h. speed was brought up by someone else in this thread. Your lookalike brought it up and you dumped it on me. Secondly, it is a moot point since the two turns were added to make sure that JFK didn't travel down Main Street at a faster rate of speed.

The unnecessary two turns are the issue, but of course you don't want to tackle that issue.
So far, all you've managed is to claim that Elm must have been as wide as Main because a schematic map of West downtown Dallas shows it that way. However, the same schematic shows that the on-ramps to Stemmons are as wide as Stemmons istelf, and that Main and Elm are both wider than either side of Stemmons. It's not a reliable indicator of how wide the streets were.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2018, 03:05:25 AM »
You're sure, eh? And when did Walker claim that CE573 wasn't the bullet that was fired at him? If it's what I think it is, it isn't what you think it is.

So you really don't have a clue about the evidence. Got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2018, 03:05:25 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2018, 03:07:31 AM »
So far, all you've managed is to claim that Elm must have been as wide as Main because a schematic map of West downtown Dallas shows it that way. However, the same schematic shows that the on-ramps to Stemmons are as wide as Stemmons istelf, and that Main and Elm are both wider than either side of Stemmons. It's not a reliable indicator of how wide the streets were.

It was the WC's map. Are you saying that the WC would use an inaccurate map as evidence?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2018, 03:29:19 AM »
It was the WC's map. Are you saying that the WC would use an inaccurate map as evidence?
I'll bet it's perfectly accurate when used for it's intended purpose. Off-label use, however, is not guaranteed. An electrical schematic is good for figuring out how a circuit works, but it may not be a good guide for finding a resistor on a complex circuit board.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2018, 03:29:19 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2018, 03:12:05 PM »
I'll bet it's perfectly accurate when used for it's intended purpose. Off-label use, however, is not guaranteed. An electrical schematic is good for figuring out how a circuit works, but it may not be a good guide for finding a resistor on a complex circuit board.

"Off-label." Good one. 😃  The WC's map shows that Elm Street was just as wide as Main Street and connected directly to Stemmons Freeway. Those two turns were NOT needed. End of story.