Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78269 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »
Advertisement
... those two turns were NOT needed and were only added to make the killing of JFK much easier.

To quote an often repeated two-word phrase of yours ....

prove it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2018, 04:11:46 AM »
Wow, so you think trained police investigators and a former general cannot tell the difference?

Not what I asked. I asked how you, "trained police investigators" or General Walker, can tell a steel jacketed bull[et] from a copper jacketed one?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 11:46:41 PM by Mitch Todd »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2018, 04:34:16 AM »
What Greer testified to doesn't mean that this is correct. Greer should have accelerated upon hearing the first shot, but he didn't. Greer should NOT have slowed to either a near stop or a stop, but he did. He is hardly a reliable source for this topic.
Greer drove the limo. He is the direct source for how fast it was driven, and there is enough film of it being driven slowly down the street in other motorcades to back him up.

Stop trying to take attention from the fact that those two turns were NOT needed and were only added to make the killing of JFK much easier. LHO could not add the UNNECESSARY turns.
You haven't proven that. If anything, you've demonstrated how much your thinking works backwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2018, 04:34:16 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2018, 05:40:14 AM »
Even Walker knew..............
Mr. LIEBELER. But I want to know.
General WALKER. That suggests a possible relationship. I think the fact that Rubenstein shot Oswald suggests plenty. I am convinced he couldn't have shot him except for one basic reason, and maybe many others, but to keep him quiet. That is what shooting people does. I think the whole city of Dallas is very interested. I would be interested in the information on a Professor Wolf, William T. Wolf.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2018, 05:41:39 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2018, 05:41:39 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2018, 06:08:15 AM »
Apparently someone did have a real beef with General Walker.
Co-testifying with Walker was General Clyde Watts
General WATTS. He truly professes to feeling very friendly to General Walker. I have never confronted him with the fact that the investigators have a tape recording that he was anxious to get a shot at Walker for $5,000, but I am still suspicious that Duff knows something that he hasn't told.
General WALKER. It is certainly true, to further my counsel statement, that Duff certainly lived in the area of night clubs and beer joints and so forth, and he could still know something and not be involved himself.
General WATTS. Yes.
Ignoring this, the Commission goons still relied on the Marina yarn and various scraps of drivel and pegged Oswald with some senseless shooting.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2018, 08:06:16 PM »
Anything's possible.  Do you have any evidence that a sleepy, sloppy, cop meant copper jacket?

FYI.....The 6.5 FMJ projectile is NOT copper jacketed.....The Italian bullet is a white colored metal that looks like steel, but it is a soft, malleable, non magnetic metal.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 08:39:35 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2018, 08:06:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
An assassination attempt would have ultimately still happened at some time and place.

An assassination attempt had been plotted for JFK's visit to Chicago but was foiled by Abraham Bolden and the Secret Service.

J.Edgar Hoover knew about the Chicago plot and refused to help in stopping the plot.....