Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78300 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »
Advertisement
You read to much into what I said. I didn't say it was protocol. I said it was "parade speed," that is, the speed of a parade. To wit: slow. 15mph answered the old Match Game chorus "how slow was it?" and was based on Greer talking about the trip into downtown Dallas, as well as film of other JFK motorcades, like this one from the Hawaii visit:

Or his visits to Berlin and Ireland:

They didn't go that fast, especially when the crowds got big.

I am not reading anything into it. Your claim of 15 m.p.h. has not been supported, thus, it carries no weight. If Pouty's claim of 44 m.p.h. is nixed when he did this kind of work for years then yours is certainly nixed.

The m.p.h. thing is a distraction from the main point--the two turns were NOT needed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2018, 01:56:04 AM »
I am not reading anything into it.
Oh, yes you did. I only wrote, "parade speed," and attached the value of 15mph, which is what Greer testified to and is supported by film of other motorcades. You decided that I musta meant some kind of "protocol." And then you demanded proof of a "protocol" that I never claimed.

Your claim of 15 m.p.h. has not been supported, thus, it carries no weight. If Pouty's claim of 44 m.p.h. is nixed when he did this kind of work for years then yours is certainly nixed.

Again, ~15mph (I'll put in a tilde to clairify this time) is the speed attested to by Greer and supported by film of other motorcades. The important part is that it's so slow that the turns wouldn't in themselves significantly affect the limos speed, if they slowed it down at all.

The m.p.h. thing is a distraction from the main point--the two turns were NOT needed.
The whole trip downtown wasn't needed, either. As I've said elsewhere, if the priority was to minimize the President's exposure, they would have avoided the CBD and taken Westbound Mockingbird to Hairy Heiney and thence directly to the Trade Mart.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2018, 02:04:30 AM »
The Warren Commission sharks.. desperate to suggest Oswald was a violent and dangerous person declared that Lee Harvey Oswald was the perpetrator in the shooting of Gen Walker based on testimony from Marina and George D'M...photos and a map conveniently found w/ other incriminating evidence also a 'farewell note' of some sort was found.
Marina and George did not see Oswald shoot Walker. [Walker was shot though not badly injured][/b]

Make no mistake Walker was involved in J.F.K's death and this staged shooting out at his house was designed to make him look like a victim in it all, his alibi of being in the sky on the 22.11.63 was also manufactured to make him look innocent.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 02:07:34 AM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2018, 02:04:30 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2018, 02:41:47 AM »
[...]
A steel jacket bullet was pulled out of Walker's wall and there could be no connection made with CE2766 [or whatever that rifle was called] Go back up and read that police report.....
[...]
Meant to ask this before, just for giggles: how do you tell a steel-jacketed bullet from a copper-jacketed one? Yes, it's kind of a  trick question.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2018, 02:53:25 AM »
Oh, yes you did. I only wrote, "parade speed," and attached the value of 15mph, which is what Greer testified to and is supported by film of other motorcades. You decided that I musta meant some kind of "protocol." And then you demanded proof of a "protocol" that I never claimed.

Again, ~15mph (I'll put in a tilde to clairify this time) is the speed attested to by Greer and supported by film of other motorcades. The important part is that it's so slow that the turns wouldn't in themselves significantly affect the limos speed, if they slowed it down at all.
The whole trip downtown wasn't needed, either. As I've said elsewhere, if the priority was to minimize the President's exposure, they would have avoided the CBD and taken Westbound Mockingbird to Hairy Heiney and thence directly to the Trade Mart.

What Greer testified to doesn't mean that this is correct. Greer should have accelerated upon hearing the first shot, but he didn't. Greer should NOT have slowed to either a near stop or a stop, but he did. He is hardly a reliable source for this topic.

Stop trying to take attention from the fact that those two turns were NOT needed and were only added to make the killing of JFK much easier. LHO could not add the UNNECESSARY turns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 02, 2018, 02:53:25 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #141 on: September 02, 2018, 03:02:28 AM »
Meant to ask this before, just for giggles: how do you tell a steel-jacketed bullet from a copper-jacketed one? Yes, it's kind of a  trick question.

Wow, so you think trained police investigators and a former general cannot tell the difference? 🤔

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2018, 03:52:23 AM »
...how do you tell a steel-jacketed bullet from a copper-jacketed one? Yes, it's kind of a  trick question.
Yeah..why not ask the cop that made the report?
Walker was involved in J.F.K's death and this staged shooting out at his house was designed to make him look like a victim in it all
Walker did hate Kennedy. That shooting was perhaps unrelated to a JFK assassination plot unless somehow it was necessary for any other patsy [as well as Oswald] to be implicated...then perhaps that guy would have been charged with the Walker shooting.
There was probably a list of communists from all over Dallas to choose from...just have them in the right place.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 02, 2018, 03:52:23 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #143 on: September 02, 2018, 03:56:33 AM »

An assassination attempt would have ultimately still happened at some time and place.