Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79762 times)

Online Jon Banks

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2018, 08:58:11 PM »
Advertisement
Seems you've read quite a few. Would seem it's LN books and websites you're avoiding.

I love the John McAdams site and I?ve read portions of Reclaiming History but not the entire book

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2018, 08:58:11 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2018, 09:02:36 PM »
Gen. Walker would have been shot and killed if they wanted him dead . They ( whoever they are or were ) just used the missing kill shot on Walker to tie LHO into the mix early on before they were to Patsy -up LHO to take the fall . LHO was calm during his last hours because he knew he was innocent before Ruby was told to turn out the lights on Oswald and of course make it official from J. Edgar Hoover that this Lone Nut ,  A Russian sympathizer was to blame for killing JFK and JD Tippit ! Case closed ! Not so fast there J. Edgar . Humes and Ford seem to have moved some wounds around that makes this closed case , OPEN back up ! Surely , 26 volumes of Horse sheet will help make up the minds of so many non-believers and really point the finger at LHO ! Our own rogues ! 9/11 !!!!!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »
So John believes Marina had total recall here but otherwise claims her memory is faulty.

Wrong.  I don't trust anything Marina says to be reliable.  You on the other hand believe her selectively when it suits your conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2018, 09:52:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2018, 10:00:36 PM »
That couldn't possibly be a simple error by a sleepy, sloppy,  cop typing the report, and calling a METAL jacket a steel jacket,.... could it?

That's always the go-to excuse for inconvenient evidence -- they were mistaken.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »

You didn't answer the question....

That couldn't possibly be a simple error by a sleepy, sloppy,  cop typing the report, and calling a METAL jacket a steel jacket,.... could it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2018, 11:30:28 PM »

Anything's possible.  Do you have any evidence that a sleepy, sloppy, cop meant copper jacket?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2018, 01:41:14 AM »
From Greer:

"After we left the airport, we drove several miles at speeds ranging from 15 to 30 miles per hour depending on the crowds. When we reached the business section of Dallas the crowds were very large and the motorcycle Police along side the President's automobile had a hard time keeping the people back.

"When we came to a point where the crowd had thinned out, there was a right turn for about half a block and then a left turn. At this point, I would say the President's automobile was traveling about 12 to 15 miles per hour."

The "business section of Dallas" where the limo had to slow down was, of course, Downtown.

That's not a cite showing that this was protocol as you claimed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2018, 01:41:14 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2018, 04:23:50 AM »
That's not a cite showing that this was protocol as you claimed.

You read to much into what I said. I didn't say it was protocol. I said it was "parade speed," that is, the speed of a parade. To wit: slow. 15mph answered the old Match Game chorus "how slow was it?" and was based on Greer talking about the trip into downtown Dallas, as well as film of other JFK motorcades, like this one from the Hawaii visit:

Or his visits to Berlin and Ireland:

They didn't go that fast, especially when the crowds got big.