Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78315 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »
Advertisement
Some of John I's potential research.  I have to admit in watching this it reminded me of Caprio's claim that the motorcade should have been going 44 MPH or some similar nonsense:

Nonsense? You have me confused with your convoluted posts. The speed of 44 m.p.h. was normal for a motorcade of this type to enhance safety.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2018, 09:07:26 PM »
You have no idea how the Walker photo wound up in the Paine residence ?

I do.

It was taken by Saint Patsy.

Now, why would your client be photographing the Walker residence ?

There must have been a reason.

Sorry, I must have missed the part where you demonstrated that Oswald took that photo.

Out of all the homes in Dallas, by some miraculous coincidence a photo of the Walker residence is found in the Paine residence where your hero stores things (like his rifle, C2766).

Sorry, I must have missed the part where you demonstrated that Oswald stored C2766 at the Paine residence.

Kinda puts a huge dent in the Saint Patsy was framed for the Walker shooting narrative, doesn't it ?

Not in the slightest.

So of course you conveniently have 'no idea' how the photo came to be in the Paine residence because you desperately want to continue the absurd charade that the photo might have been planted in a frame up.

One of us makes up ideas that he can't demonstrate are actually true, and the other one of us says that in the absence of evidence, "I don't know" is the most rational answer.

Hey, I can ask irrelevant, unanswerable questions too, and pretend like it means something!

Who do you suppose ripped out the license plate in the photo of Walker's house that you think wound up at the Paine residence?  And why?

Who do you suppose the two men who sped away from the Walker scene in a 1950 Ford were?

Remarkably similar to you having 'no idea' what rifle Saint Patsy is holding in the backyard photos.

Remarkably similar to you saying that it must be C2766 in the backyard photos, because......well because I'm bald I guess.

I think you have a good idea how the Walker photo wound up in the Paine residence.

How do you know the Walker photo wound up in the Paine residence?  How do you know it was Oswald's?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 09:09:21 PM »
Some of John I's potential research.  I have to admit in watching this it reminded me of Caprio's claim that the motorcade should have been going 44 MPH or some similar nonsense:

How is that my research?  Do you think I made that video?

Or is this yet another "Richard Smith" lie?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 09:09:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2018, 11:57:50 PM »
Nonsense? You have me confused with your convoluted posts. The speed of 44 m.p.h. was normal for a motorcade of this type to enhance safety.

Doesn't that scientific research tool cited by John I. convince you of the dangers of driving too fast?  Put it to the test.  Go to Dallas and take the corner of Houston and Elm at 44 mph.  Note that this video is clearly satirical.  John has previously cited this video game as a useful source for studying the assassination.  John and Caprio lacking any sense of humor whatsoever don't get it.   Cool, "bro"? 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:00:48 AM by Richard Smith »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2018, 01:46:52 AM »
Doesn't that scientific research tool cited by John I. convince you of the dangers of driving too fast?  Put it to the test.  Go to Dallas and take the corner of Houston and Elm at 44 mph.  Note that this video is clearly satirical.  John has previously cited this video game as a useful source for studying the assassination.  John and Caprio lacking any sense of humor whatsoever don't get it.   Cool, "bro"?

LOL! You think that 44 m.p.h. is "too fast?" LOL!

Then he mentions one of the two turns that should NOT have been permitted in the first place! LOL! The motorcade could have, and should have, come straight down Elm Street to avoid the need for any turns. IF Main Street was needed then the motorcade could have stayed on it and connected to the Stemmons Freeway past the Triple Underpass.

Cool story bro, but as usual you are totally clueless about the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2018, 01:46:52 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2018, 01:53:51 AM »
Please keep insisting that the photo of the Walker home might have been planted and please keep insisting that the rifle in the BY photos might not be C2766 - and we'll keep laughing at your inability to rationally examine the evidence and come to any logical conclusions.

One of these years, you might have a better answer to 'how did the Walker photo wind up in the Paine residence ?' and 'what rifle is Saint Patsy holding in the BY photos ?' than 'I HAVE NO IDEA'.

Almost as amusing as Caprio having no idea why a limo slows when making a sharp turn or what year Benavides died.

And while your baldness has nothing to do with the assassination, I'm gonna keep laughing at that too.

No idea. No hair.

The photos of Walker's home doesn't prove Oswald shot at Walker.

At best, it suggests he was interested in Walker which is corroborated by other evidence.

I have little problem with the idea that LHO should've been a Suspect in the Walker shooting but the totality of the evidence falls short of us being able to say he likely did it...

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2018, 01:54:03 AM »
Even the WC's own expert witness would NOT say that the rifle depicted in CE 133-A and CE 133-B is the same one found on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

The Warren Commission (WC), and the WC defenders on this board, claimed/claim that the rifle seen in the BackYard Photographs (BYPs) is the SAME ONE found in the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD).  What do they base this on?  I don't know.  For IF they actually read their own evidence they would see NO IDENTIFICATION was ever made by Lyndal Shaneyfelt of the FBI laboratories!

Mr. EISENBERG. Now, Mr. Shaneyfelt, based upon Exhibit 133A, upon your reproductions of Exhibit 133A, consisting of the Exhibits Nos. 746 A through E; and upon your photograph of the rifle, Exhibit 747, and your simulation of 133A, Exhibit 748---have you formed an opinion concerning whether Exhibit 139, the rifle used in the assassination, is the same or similar to the rifle pictured in Exhibit 133A?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes; I have.

Mr. EISENBERG. Can you give us that opinion?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes; I compared the actual rifle with the photograph, Exhibit 133A, and with the photographs that I prepared from Exhibit 133A, as well as the other simulated photograph and the photograph of the rifle, attempting to establish whether or not it could be determined whether it was or was not the same.

I found it to be the same general configuration. All appearances were the same. I found no differences. **I did not find any really specific peculiarities on which I could base a positive identification to the exclusion of all other rifles of the same general configuration.**

I did find one notch in the stock at this point that appears very faintly in the photograph, **but it is not sufficient to warrant positive identification.**

So how could the WC, and by extension present day WC defenders, make this claim when the FBI EXPERT would NOT? Why are they DISPUTING their OWN EXPERT too?

We again see that the actual evidence sinks the WC's conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2018, 01:54:03 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2018, 02:32:12 AM »
The photos of Walker's home doesn't prove Oswald shot at Walker.

At best, it suggests he was interested in Walker which is corroborated by other evidence.

I have little problem with the idea that LHO should've been a Suspect in the Walker shooting but the totality of the evidence falls short of us being able to say he likely did it...

I agree the photo in isolation doesn't prove Oswald shot at Walker.

Completely disagree with 'the totality of the evidence falls short of us being able to say he likely did it'.

I think the photo, the note to Marina, and the confession to Marina is more than sufficient to say 'he likely did it'.