Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78290 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2018, 08:13:01 AM »
Advertisement
Sorry but that doesn't work for me, it was Oswald's camera that took the Walker photos and the Walker photos were found in Oswald's possessions.

Too bad the camera wasn?t.

But define ?Oswald?s possessions?. Anything in the Paine garage that seemed incriminating?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2018, 08:13:01 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2018, 08:21:21 AM »
Too bad the camera wasn?t.

But define ?Oswald?s possessions?. Anything in the Paine garage that seemed incriminating?

Sorry John but where does all that go? The reality you're faced with is a camera that was proven to have taken Oswald personal photos also took the Walker photos and the walker photos which were found in Oswald's possessions can be dated to within days.

JohnM

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »
That's correct. LNers don't make up conspirators.

Of course the fact that I was obviously being sarcastic about the brilliant conspirators went right over your bald lid.

Tell me genius, how do you suppose the photo of the Walker residence happened to be found in the Paine residence ?

How on earth does a photo of the Walker residence taken months earlier using Saint Patsy's camera wind up in the Paine residence ?

Yeah, I know...maybe Ruth borrowed the camera and took the photo...and besides, the photo doesn't prove anything about who took the shot at Walker....strawman.....burden of proof....yada yada yada.

Same old tired ridiculous Iacoletti canned troll crapola.

I love to watch you squirm, so take a crack at explaining how the Walker photo wound up in the Paine residence.

Careful or John I. might recreate this event using a video game to help visualize what happened.  Or invoke his reoccurring argument that the evidence is always suspect but no one is implying there was a conspiracy.  An implicit concession to the weakness of the contrarian CTer position.  Trying to eat his cake and have it too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2018, 02:07:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2018, 03:55:04 PM »
Sorry John but where does all that go? The reality you're faced with is a camera that was proven to have taken Oswald personal photos also took the Walker photos and the walker photos which were found in Oswald's possessions can be dated to within days.

So no answer as to how you determined these photos were Oswald's possessions?

And a camera that that just turned up 3 months later?  I guess that camera wasn't "found in Oswald's possessions".  Huh?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
Careful or John I. might recreate this event using a video game to help visualize what happened.

You mean like Dale Myers did?

Or invoke his reoccurring argument that the evidence is always suspect but no one is implying there was a conspiracy.

Careful, "Richard" might be making up crap about what other people say again.

What exactly do you think this photo is evidence of?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2018, 04:16:31 PM »
It got erased?
Found this...   https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337590/m1/
The notebook had codes in it according to research....   https://www.amazon.com/Oswald-Code-Secrets-Oswalds-Address/dp/1490463674#reader_1490463674
A book by a fellow named Weberman.
Wait for the preview to load.
The Oswald notebook should actually be a separate thread in itself.
Of course the nutters will declare the notes as the ravings of a lunatic ::)

This same notebook had Hosty's phone number and JEH's secretary's phone number as well.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 04:18:33 PM »
...might recreate this event using a video game to help visualize what happened.   
And every historical event mentioned in this forum ...awesome idea!
I have not seen the Dale Myers video game.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 04:18:33 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2018, 04:18:49 PM »
As usual you asked for speculation that only a seance can confirm one way or another, then worryingly you think you get to decide what is fact and fiction, now that is truly laughable.

JohnM

What is laughable is thinking that LHO, or anyone, would call a person before they shot at them.