Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78336 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2020, 01:47:41 AM »
Advertisement
Where are these pictures that "can't be faked"?
Anyway I found this while looking around...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/ralph-thomas/the-walker-photo-is-evidence-of-a-cover-up-to-set-oswald-up-as-a-patsy/10156518831612350/
Some links there are gone but consider the 'alleged' recon photo that was 'found' in Oswald's possessions.
Ralph Thomas wrote...

An APB radio call when out by the DPD to be on the lookout for the same year, make, model and color of car right after the TIPPIT shooting and near the TIPPIT shooting.

Can you post the DPD police radio broadcast?.......  I've never noticed a APB for a 1957 Chevrolet ......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2020, 01:47:41 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #497 on: August 22, 2022, 03:40:42 AM »
I don't think LHO told his wife anything . Would you tell your wife ( who he was not living with ) that you were going to shoot at someone and tell her who he was going to shoot at ? Walker said the bullet he was shown later was not the bullet that was found the day of the "shot that missed" ! Ruth Paine seems to be an enabler in this whole scenario of the JFK assassination . I don't see how anyone could trust the words that came out of her mouth.
I disagree.
 Ruth Paine was badgered to no end to finger Oswald in the Walker shooting. She repeatedly denied any knowledge of this action----
Representative FORD - At the time of the dinner at your home on April 2, following that or during that time, do you recollect any discussion about General Walker between your husband and Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mrs. PAINE - No; I don't recollect any such discussion.
Representative FORD - That night?
Mrs. PAINE - If there was any it would have had to have been in the living room while I was talking to Marina in Russian in the kitchen. I didn't hear any reference to it.
Representative FORD - You didn't hear any discussion that evening between your husband and Lee Oswald about General Walker?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Representative FORD - Did your husband ever tell you subsequently of any such discussion?
Mrs. PAINE - I don't recall it.
Mr. JENNER - Do you recall any discussion of General Walker at all with Marina or in the presence of Marina or with Lee Oswald or in his presence in your home or their home or even out in the parkway on the subject of General Walker up to April 11, 1963?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - None whatsoever?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - Morning paper. Do you have a recollection of being aware in the edition of April 11 of an attack on General Walker the night before?
Mrs. PAINE - It is more likely that I heard it on television. I think I must have heard it.
Mr. JENNER - You have a television and a radio?
Mrs. PAINE - We get news from the television.
Mr. JENNER - And you were aware of the attack on General Walker the evening of April 10
    [a statement of matter of fact rather than of inquiry.... despicable]
Mr. JENNER - Was there any discussion between you and Marina on the subject of the General Walker incident?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Mr. JENNER - None whatsoever? ---------
Mrs. PAINE - Adlai Stevenson, and Lee had been to a meeting of the National Indignation Committee held another night that week, and he was at our home the following Friday night and commented that he didn't like General Walker. This is the only thing I heard from him on the subject.
Representative BOGGS - Did he ever express any violence toward General Walker?
Mrs. PAINE - No.
Representative BOGGS - Did he ever discuss President Kennedy with you?
Mrs. PAINE - He never mentioned Kennedy at all.

Mr. McCLOY - You said that Lee had mentioned General Walker and indicated that he didn't like General Walker. Can you elaborate on that a little bit, to what extent, how violent was he in his expression?
Mrs. PAINE - No; it wasn't violent at all. It was more of, oh, well, more not giving him much credit even, but it was done briefly, this was in passing, so my recollection is hazy. But certainly there was no strong expression.
Mr. McCLOY - No vehemence about it?
Mrs. PAINE - Absolutely not, I would have remembered that. And I recall that Marina said nothing.
Mr. McCLOY - Yes.
Mr. DULLES - You mentioned that Lee did not receive any calls at your house. Did he make any telephone calls?
Mrs. PAINE - I heard him call what he said was the "Time." You know, he dialed, listened and hung up, and then he told us what time it was. That is all his social contact.
Mr. McCLOY - This is only on one occasion that he spoke of General Walker?
Question asked and answered a dozen times. Those guys were incorrigible. All of them.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2022, 04:15:52 PM »
The cameras picked up images of the whole in Walkers window and wall beside his head. That can't be faked.

The cameras picked up images of the whole in Walkers window and wall beside his head.

Really??  You know where Walker's head was when the bullet zipped through the window!   Tell us more ....since you would have had to have been at the scene at the time the bullet zipped through the room.   

Perhaps you should extract your head, before making statements about the location of Walker's head. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: August 22, 2022, 04:15:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #499 on: August 22, 2022, 07:08:42 PM »
I am interested. Show me what you got? I listen to everyone.

I'm not certain....But.... I believe there is a photo that was taken inside Walker's House on the night of April 10 1963 which shows a Mannlicher Carcano propped against a wall in the room where the mangled bullet was recovered.   I recall seeing that photo many years ago and I thought it was odd that Walker would have a mannlicher carcano.