Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78319 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2018, 01:47:34 PM »
Advertisement
LOL! You think that 44 m.p.h. is "too fast?" LOL!

Then he mentions one of the two turns that should NOT have been permitted in the first place! LOL! The motorcade could have, and should have, come straight down Elm Street to avoid the need for any turns. IF Main Street was needed then the motorcade could have stayed on it and connected to the Stemmons Freeway past the Triple Underpass.

Cool story bro, but as usual you are totally clueless about the evidence.

Hopeless.  Imagine people lining up on crowded streets in an American city to see the president and the motorcade sweeping past at those speeds like the Indy 500.   I've said it before but Caprio can't be for real.   He seems to be baiting absurd discussions to see how long they can be extended. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2018, 01:47:34 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2018, 02:04:14 PM »
I agree the photo in isolation doesn't prove Oswald shot at Walker.

Completely disagree with 'the totality of the evidence falls short of us being able to say he likely did it'.

I think the photo, the note to Marina, and the confession to Marina is more than sufficient to say 'he likely did it'.

Only to someone who ignores the evidence. The photo and the alleged note do not make it likely that LHO shot at EAW.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2018, 02:06:55 PM »
The unsigned, undated note is evidence Saint Patsy was worried about being arrested for some act, no ? That is, unless you think the note is a forgery, written by someone else, or composed after the Walker shooting.

Yeah, it's possible Marina's story regarding the confession is fabricated but as you say, it's not worthless.

As far as how Saint Patsy got across town with a rifle without being noticed, could have been done a million ways. A passenger sitting on a bus with a rolled up blanket on his lap, for example.

As I said earlier, I think there's more than sufficient evidence to say 'he likely did it'.

Photo, note, admission to wife, works for me.

And yet, you claim that he planned to kill JFK without leaving a note for Marina Oswald. Go figure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2018, 02:06:55 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2018, 02:48:55 PM »
  He also had EAW's phone number in his notebook.

What page is that on? From the Warren Report------
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_18.pdf
Anyone? Anybody at all........................

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2018, 03:00:38 PM »
Hopeless.  Imagine people lining up on crowded streets in an American city to see the president and the motorcade sweeping past at those speeds like the Indy 500.   I've said it before but Caprio can't be for real.   He seems to be baiting absurd discussions to see how long they can be extended.

I wouldn't want to see the state of the limousine interior and wear on the bodies after taking the 44-mph 90?-turn onto Main, the 70?-turn onto Industrial, and the screeching-tire halt in front of the Trade Mart.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2018, 03:00:38 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2018, 03:02:39 PM »
The Main/Elm/Commerce/35E intersection is specifically designed to discourage anyone on Main from trying to get onto the ramp to 35E. That's for safety: people aren't going to be turning from Main across Elm to get on 35. For the limo to go from Main to the ramp, the the limo would have to execute a u-turn onto Elm Eastbound, then immediately execute another u-turn to get onto the ramp. The limo would have to slow to a crawl to make that happen.....if it could execute the maneuver at all without resorting to 2- or 3-point turns. Long wheelbase vehicles aren't known for their cornering agility.  If people would just look at a map, or an aerial photo they'd see why a Main-to-35E path doesn't work.

I've always wondered where the 44mph thing came from. I figure it started either with Garrison or Prouty, who claimed that it was some Secret Service requirement. The thing is, in 30 years, I've never seen anyone cough up any documentation whatsoever showing that it really was a requirement at the time (and, yes, I've asked).

Google Maps closeup of the intersection in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7782332,-96.8105081,94m/data=!3m1!1e3

So the group that didn't punish anyone for violating rules wouldn't let non-believers of the official theory copy their manual. Say it isn't so.

You can mock Fletcher Prouty all you want, but he was the Air Force's CIA liason and worked on numerous presidential trips in regards to security. What are your qualifications?

There was NO need for those turns. End of story.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2018, 03:07:27 PM »
OMG, if the vehicles were going 44mph in the following image, they'd end up playing skittles.

JohnM

You are just looking for a chance to mock. Obviously there are times where you have to go slower. The odd thing is the fact that JFK was an easier target coming down Main Street where the motorcade had to go slower, but in DP the motorcade could have accelerated but that is where he got shot. Go figure.

Hint: It was due to triangulation of fire, thinner crowds and two very unnecessary turns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2018, 03:07:27 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2018, 03:11:01 PM »
I don't see any CTers supporting you in this...

Try to think rationally. Oswald might have gone over a number of times before he finally found Walker at home. But I still maintain that calling the number would be the best option.

Go ahead and tell us a better one.

The truth is the truth if only one person supports it. You LNers are the ones that need support. Your unsupported opinion is duly noted.

It is just as likely and rational to think he had some other reason for having EAW's telephone number in his notebook.