Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 79786 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #456 on: June 19, 2019, 12:37:15 AM »
Advertisement
     Yes, I assume that you mean in cross-checking the fact you would find that Gen. Walker reported being shot at and that Marina claimed Lee confessed to doing it.   Walker, in that scenario, would be disappointed, angry and surprised to learn that it had been Oswald and relieved to learn that such a man was gone and the world was now safe.   I'm simply accusing Walker of ventriloquism, Denis.  Once I read who he was, that he threatened Kennedy, and that the patsy was all perfectly manufactured and paraded so that Walker was voila way above suspicion, a victim himself no less, I concluded that Walker indirectly set up Oswald as having shot at him, too.  I hope the clarification allows you to see the process I used to arrive at that narrative despite what you probably legitimately feel is research-related weakness.

I like 'facts' in statements to be accurate, that's all, mate. Just coz I like yer doesn't mean I'm gonna let yer get away with Jack s***. lol  Thumb1:

PS Mac, you're getting confused. The license plate number LMW28IF you asked about is the number on the white VW Beetle in the background of The Beatles Abbey RD album.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:44:25 AM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: June 19, 2019, 12:37:15 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #457 on: June 19, 2019, 09:05:12 AM »
I like 'facts' in statements to be accurate, that's all, mate. Just coz I like yer doesn't mean I'm gonna let yer get away with Jack s***. lol  Thumb1:

PS Mac, you're getting confused. The license plate number LMW28IF you asked about is the number on the white VW Beetle in the background of The Beatles Abbey RD album.

The licence plate number is "LMW 28 1F" not "IF".

Sorry to be pedantic.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #458 on: June 19, 2019, 01:13:24 PM »
The licence plate number is "LMW 28 1F" not "IF".

Sorry to be pedantic.

Really? OK, thanks. Glad to be corrected.  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:14:29 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: June 19, 2019, 01:13:24 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #459 on: June 20, 2019, 05:18:45 PM »
If Lee had nothing to do with the hoax.... Then explain why he created the phony dossier which had photos of Walker's house and the area around Walker's house, plus maps of the area and bus schedules.... and most important a Back Yard photo....which portrayed him as a well armed commie revolutionary ( which he wasn't, but the photo was like a carnival gag photo.)

And if you can explain that phony dossier...Then explain why he told Marina that he'd taken a shot at Walker....  And Why ..George De Morenschildt. asked him...  ( with a wink) Lee, How could you miss?   

Hello Walt
Can we believe anything whatsoever that they say about Oswald? a lot of things were made up, to suit the W.C findings witness's fobbed off and others put in their place to manufacture the evidence.
I can't even come around to say for sure that Oswald even attended Paines house on the Thursday, because the first report which Marina gave stated he had called around on the 14th and was in good spirits, according to her, he mentioned that he almost had the money for them to all live together.
So if we can't go with this why bother even consider that he shot at Walker, whoever fired at Walkers house done it with Walkers knowledge, it was a practice shot, and also to give him an alibi.
The similarities of both shooting are just too close.
So if my theory of the Dal Tex having a line of sight through the TSBD 6th floor then it entered the TSBD window, just like the shot entered Walkers window.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:30:17 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #460 on: December 23, 2019, 04:50:48 PM »
What you are basically arguing is that the evidence against Oswald is so overwhelming that he must be innocent.  Criminals do dumb things.  Oswald did apparently destroy some documents relating to the Walker attempt.  Marina explains in her testimony why some were kept.   In terms of the cars, remember the DC sniper case?  The police were asking people to look for a white van.  This in the age of security cameras.  No white van was involved.  Just a mix up by witnesses.  Cars may have been seen driving away and witnesses erroneously connected them to the Walker attempt.  Again, there is no apparent need to "establish Oswald as a homicidal maniac" to link him to the JFK assassination in a conspiracy narrative.  Assassins, mass shooter often have no prior violent history.   The risks of linking Oswald to the Walker shooting far surpassed any gains from a conspiracy perspective.   After his death, with the authorities satisfied of his guilt in the JFK assassination there would have been no need to falsely link him to Walker.

The risks of linking Oswald to the Walker shooting far surpassed any gains from a conspiracy perspective.   After his death, with the authorities satisfied of his guilt in the JFK assassination there would have been no need to falsely link him to Walker.

Are you serious??    The Walker hoax has become integral in the legend of Lee Oswald  The Patsy.     Without the tale of the Walker hoax many folks would be unconvinced that Lee Oswald was the assassin.    The lie that Lee Oswald had tried to kill Walker convinced many skeptics .....   The FACT that Lee merely shot a bullet through Walker's window but DID NOT  try to kill Walker has been  glossed over by liars. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: December 23, 2019, 04:50:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #461 on: January 13, 2020, 12:08:39 PM »
The risks of linking Oswald to the Walker shooting far surpassed any gains from a conspiracy perspective.   After his death, with the authorities satisfied of his guilt in the JFK assassination there would have been no need to falsely link him to Walker.
    But yet they did anyway, in a terribly hop-scotch round about way. On page 404 WR the report states that Oswald must have been "planning the Walker shooting [April 10] 1 or maybe 2 months in advance". However he did not allegedly obtain a rifle to do it with until the previous March 13. It also states that he [again conveniently] left behind a notebook "detailing these plans". I have failed to ever see this 'notebook'!
Again I say---the only way someone could possibly believe the Warren Report is to just simply read it.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=428&tab=page

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #462 on: January 13, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »
    But yet they did anyway, in a terribly hop-scotch round about way. On page 404 WR the report states that Oswald must have been "planning the Walker shooting [April 10] 1 or maybe 2 months in advance". However he did not allegedly obtain a rifle to do it with until the previous March 13. It also states that he [again conveniently] left behind a notebook "detailing these plans". I have failed to ever see this 'notebook'!
Again I say---the only way someone could possibly believe the Warren Report is to just simply read it.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=946#relPageId=428&tab=page

Marina said Oswald showed her the notebook a few days after the attempt on Walker. He must have destroyed the notebook, but retained three photographs which Marina said she had seen in the notebook. Opinions vary on her credibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: January 13, 2020, 03:25:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #463 on: January 13, 2020, 03:49:59 PM »
Marina said Oswald showed her the notebook a few days after the attempt on Walker. He must have destroyed the notebook, but retained three photographs which Marina said she had seen in the notebook. Opinions vary on her credibility.

He did not destroy the notebook....  It was photographed among the evidence at the police station on the evening of 11/22/63.....apparently the photo of the 57 Chevy in Walker's parking area fell out of the notebook and someone simply laid it on top of the note book .   

When Marina visited Lee in Jail on Saturday afternoon, Lee was concerned about that blue note book and told Marina to  keep it safe because there were important documents in it.  Lee didn't know that the police already had possession of the notebook.