Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78333 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2018, 02:34:46 AM »
Advertisement
Mitch Todd: You're the guy who's been asserting that there's "NO chain of custody for it." That's a very specific claim. And the burden of proof for it is your burden.

You are now the new resident game player. Chain of custody is part of showing that CE 573 was used in the EAW shooting. The WC claimed that it was in 1964, but FAILED to support it with evidence.

It is clear that you are incapable of supporting any of their claims. So why do you support them again?
Read again what I said. You've made a very specific claim, and saying that there is no chain of custody is different that saying that there is an insufficient one. It is up to you to show that there is no chain of custody. Otherwise, you're just some jerk spewing hot air. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2018, 02:34:46 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2018, 02:36:41 AM »
Well, we are making progress then. You agree that LHO did not shoot at EAW. 👍
I never said that, either.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2018, 05:02:21 AM »
IF LHO fired the shot at EAW then he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?......  I said that Lee did NOT fire AT AT  Walker....He merely fired a bullet through the window....and I seriously doubt that Walker was in that room at the time.   

And he DID use the Carcano ( C2766) ...and he left it near the scene in hope that the police would find it and trace it to him.    Then the newspapers would have reported that Lee Harvey Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.....

Semantics. If he fired a shot he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573, so what did he use? Who was he with? Answer the questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2018, 05:02:21 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2018, 05:07:00 AM »
The crux of your notion of a superior route down Elm is that the limousine would have traveled faster through Dealey Plaza. Therefore, you have to show that the only limit to the speed of the limo was the two turns. You have yet to do so. Furthermore, you assume that the primary, if not sole, criteria for route selection was to facilitate the speed of the limo. You have yet to substantiate that as well.

I'll note in passing that Alvarez plotted the speed of the limousine in "A Physicist Examines the Zapruder Film" and found that it runs at a constant speed of about 12 mph between frame 160 and the beginning of the deceleration that begins just before the last shot. If the last turn unduly slowed the limousine, then there'd be marked acceleration as Greer strove to get the car up to speed.

Your still avoiding the two turns. Explain why they were needed.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2018, 05:10:49 AM »
Read again what I said. You've made a very specific claim, and saying that there is no chain of custody is different that saying that there is an insufficient one. It is up to you to show that there is no chain of custody. Otherwise, you're just some jerk spewing hot air.

Is English your second language? It must be as I have explained this already. The WC made a claim in 1964, but FAILED to support it. I am simply POINTING this out. I am NOT making a claim.

I can see why you are trying to ignore this fact. Why do you support a theory that has no supporting evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2018, 05:10:49 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2018, 05:12:15 AM »
I never said that, either.

Since you agreed that CE 573 was irrelevant then what was fired at EAW?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2018, 07:00:50 AM »
Mitch Todd: "The crux of your notion of a superior route down Elm is that the limousine would have traveled faster through Dealey Plaza. Therefore, you have to show that the only limit to the speed of the limo was the two turns. You have yet to do so. Furthermore, you assume that the primary, if not sole, criteria for route selection was to facilitate the speed of the limo. You have yet to substantiate that as well.

"I'll note in passing that Alvarez plotted the speed of the limousine in "A Physicist Examines the Zapruder Film" and found that it runs at a constant speed of about 12 mph between frame 160 and the beginning of the deceleration that begins just before the last shot. If the last turn unduly slowed the limousine, then there'd be marked acceleration as Greer strove to get the car up to speed.
"

Your still avoiding the two turns. Explain why they were needed.
The route that was chosen is simply a fact of history. The various rationales, policies, arguments, the whos, hows, and whys were aired out years ago in the various official investigations. You don't need me to explain them, if you've done your homework.  That being said, if you want to argue about it, you need to produce a good supporting arguments for your conclusions. So far, you've never gotten further than saying that you think that a straight-Elm route would allow the limousine go faster than the Main-Houston-Elm route. But you've never shown that any of the organizers, up to and including the President himself, had the proverbial need for speed, or that they would have taken the Elm route faster than the Main-Houston-Elm one. It has already noted that, were high security that important, they would have skipped downtown altogether and done the Mockingbird-Harry Hines run. You've been shown via news film that motorcades in other cities ran slowly. After all, in politics, visibility is an incalculable asset, and it's hard to be visible if you're zooming by at 60mph. You've been pointed to Greer's testimony that the limo slowed down to 15mph once it got to the crowds downtown. I've even shown you via Alvarez that the limo ran at a steady 12mph from Z160 until Greer let off the gas. Given that evidence, there's little room to argue that the Elm-direct route would have resulted in a faster limousine.

Which is why you ignore all that, try to turn the argument around, and have everyone else rehash what was committed to the page decades ago. You're MO is well known, and you really aren't that clever about it, at that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2018, 07:00:50 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #295 on: September 13, 2018, 07:01:52 AM »
Since you agreed that CE 573 was irrelevant then what was fired at EAW?
I didn't say that, either, either.  You need to stop reading things into what I said, and stop to think once in a while.