Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78267 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2018, 11:21:40 PM »
Advertisement
" LHO did not shoot at EAW."

I believe that's true....  I doubt that walker was in the room at the time.....  But Lee did fire the bullet through the window.

Both Walker and Lee wanted the publicity of the hoax....  but for different reasons.

Walker wanted the incident blamed on "communists" who the Kennedy's were allowing to "run free" ( as Walker said) and Lee wanted the publicity of attempting to shoot one of Castro's most avowed foes.

IF LHO fired the shot at EAW then he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573. What would he have used then? And who was he with as the only witness saw multiple men.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: September 12, 2018, 11:21:40 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #281 on: September 12, 2018, 11:29:28 PM »
That's not evidence, it's just a claim.

That's not evidence, it's just a claim.

The unsigned and undated note in Russian that doesn't mention Walker and that Oswald may or may not have written tells you nothing about your alleged "hoax".

"False dossier" is a claim, not evidence.

So how is this evidence of a hoax?

Again, how is this evidence of a hoax?

Again, how is this evidence of a hoax?

So we have another fanciful Cakebread story and no evidence for it.

This is why I have said that he is really a LNer. He thinks the same way. If he really is a CTer then he is even more dangerous as he totally ignores the evidence all the while claiming that he believes in a conspiracy.

I have been on boards with Walt for 11 years and I have NEVER seen him cite one piece of evidence. Not one.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2018, 12:24:01 AM »
IF LHO fired the shot at EAW then he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573. What would he have used then? And who was he with as the only witness saw multiple men.

IF LHO fired the shot at EAW then he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?......  I said that Lee did NOT fire AT AT  Walker....He merely fired a bullet through the window....and I seriously doubt that Walker was in that room at the time.   

And he DID use the Carcano ( C2766) ...and he left it near the scene in hope that the police would find it and trace it to him.    Then the newspapers would have reported that Lee Harvey Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2018, 12:24:01 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2018, 12:38:43 AM »
IF LHO fired the shot at EAW then he didn't use CE 139 or CE 573.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?......  I said that Lee did NOT fire AT AT  Walker....He merely fired a bullet through the window....and I seriously doubt that Walker was in that room at the time.   

And he DID use the Carcano ( C2766) ...and he left it near the scene in hope that the police would find it and trace it to him.    Then the newspapers would have reported that Lee Harvey Oswald had tried to kill one of Castro's most vocal foes.....

Major General Edwin Walker claimed that he was in the room at the time the shot was fired through the window of his study. Your assertion--"...and I seriously doubt that Walker was in that room at the time."--is ridiculous.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:25 AM »
Major General Edwin Walker claimed that he was in the room at the time the shot was fired through the window of his study. Your assertion--"...and I seriously doubt that Walker was in that room at the time."--is ridiculous.

FYI...Walker was NOT an honorable man...  Among other character flaws....He was a notorious liar.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2018, 12:45:25 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #285 on: September 13, 2018, 01:06:45 AM »
FYI...Walker was NOT an honorable man...  Among other character flaws....He was a notorious liar.

Your claim that Major General Edwin Walker "was a notorious liar" is your unsubstantiated opinion. Even if Walker was "a liar": that does not preclude him telling the truth on some occasions.

The "so and so's word cannot be trusted " maneuver is an escape mechanism when a debater has been intellectually cornered.... like now.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2018, 02:13:32 AM »
I don't think LHO told his wife anything . Would you tell your wife ( who he was not living with ) that you were going to shoot at someone and tell her who he was going to shoot at ? Walker said the bullet he was shown later was not the bullet that was found the day of the "shot that missed" ! Ruth Paine seems to be an enabler in this whole scenario of the JFK assassination . I don't see how anyone could trust the words that came out of her mouth.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2018, 02:13:32 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2018, 02:26:34 AM »
Shifting the burden again. There were TWO viable options that did NOT require those two drastic turns. Your beloved WC claimed in 1964 that the turns were needed, but like almost all their claims they failed to support it.

It is apparent that you cannot support their claim either.
The crux of your notion of a superior route down Elm is that the limousine would have traveled faster through Dealey Plaza. Therefore, you have to show that the only limit to the speed of the limo was the two turns. You have yet to do so. Furthermore, you assume that the primary, if not sole, criteria for route selection was to facilitate the speed of the limo. You have yet to substantiate that as well.

I'll note in passing that Alvarez plotted the speed of the limousine in "A Physicist Examines the Zapruder Film" and found that it runs at a constant speed of about 12 mph between frame 160 and the beginning of the deceleration that begins just before the last shot. If the last turn unduly slowed the limousine, then there'd be marked acceleration as Greer strove to get the car up to speed.