Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?  (Read 78371 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Whose Target was General Edwin Walker?
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:13 AM »
Advertisement
  how did Walker know the "bullet before your committee" wasn't the one he remembered seeing in 1963? So, John, afraid to answer my question?
Could it be a stupid question?..The general saw a picture of the bullet the Commission vermin produced as the one police found at his house and he knew it wasn't because he had like eyes and a memory ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:13 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2018, 02:02:28 AM »
Could it be a stupid question?..The general saw a picture of the bullet the Commission vermin produced as the one police found at his house and he knew it wasn't because he had like eyes and a memory ::)
Commission or Committee? We're talking about the HSCA. When would he have seen such a photo? For that matter, where does he say it was a photo?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2018, 02:29:02 AM »
Commission or Committee? We're talking about the HSCA. When would he have seen such a photo? For that matter, where does he say it was a photo?
Entered as CE 573 I don't know what you are talking about...do you?
From the DVP pages...
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/18625-ce-573-walker-bullet-not-the-real-bullet/
From the Warren Report..
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_573.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2018, 02:29:02 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2018, 02:56:08 AM »
Entered as CE 573 I don't know what you are talking about...do you?
From the DVP pages...
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/18625-ce-573-walker-bullet-not-the-real-bullet/
From the Warren Report..
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pdf/WH17_CE_573.pdf

I'm talking about the bullet Walker wrote to the Attorney General about in 1979:

"The bullet used and pictured on the TV by US Senate G.Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations is a ridiculous substitute for a bullet completely mutilated by such obstruction, baring no resemblance to any unfired bullet in shape or form"

As far as I know, the HSCA never showed CE573 or a photo of it during the HSCA Hearings. Its not listed in the HSCA exhibits, either. So what was Walker talking about? BTW, notice the phrase "US Senate G.Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations" (that's really how it appears in the letter), and think about what that would mean as to the functionality of Walker's mind at the time.  Also, notice the reference to "any unfired bullet in shape or form." Why would he bring that up, unless he saw CE399 and thought it was supposed to be CE573?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:21:29 PM by Mitch Todd »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2018, 03:22:43 AM »
You're the guy who used CE2113 to argue that Elm was as wide as Main, therefore there was no reason to use Main rather than Elm. I just pointed out that your key piece of evidence isn't what you think it is or present it to be, and therefore your argument falls on its face. Your only response is to pretend I changed the subject, then repeat your now-baseless assertion in hopes no one notices you're standing buck-naked in the middle of the royal procession.

You haven't "proven" anything.  The map and events speak for themselves. Elm Street should have been used.

It is quite laughable that you think that you have proven otherwise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2018, 03:22:43 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2018, 03:24:33 AM »

I believe he said that he saw it on television.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2018, 03:46:23 AM »
  Why would he bring that up, unless he saw CE399 and thought it was supposed to be CE573?
He saw the 30.06 that was dug out of his wall.
Also the cops that dug out that bullet were never called to identify anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2018, 03:46:23 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2018, 05:26:54 AM »
I believe he said that he saw it on television.
Yes he did. "By US Senate G.Robert Blakey Committee on Assassinations," as he calls it. The HSCA hearings were televised. Those hearings were also recorded as transcripts and published as the first five volumes of the HSCA hearings and exhibits. So, where did anyone show CE573 and/or a picture thereof during those hearings? A couple of oldtimers have said that it wasn't shown during the hearings. I've searched, but I haven't been find anything in the hearings that indicates that they publicly showed it or a photo of it. I can't find it in the list of HSCA hearings exhibits either.