Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 13832 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2021, 01:38:40 AM »
Advertisement
From Weissman's Report : Bronson B09/52(2017) is on the left :  Bronson B09(2019) is on the right.
https://sites.google.com/view/bronson-ar15-inframe11/home
I reckon that B09(2019) shows a blurry AR15 at  45deg, blurry partly because it is swinging swiftly (upwards), the fatal shot being a fraction of a second earlier.
Hence B09(2019) does not absolve Hickeyians from finding an explanation, Hickeyians have to use the same explanation that was needed for B09/52(2017). But B09(2019) has provided new ammunition for Hickeyians, the AR15 is blurry because it is swinging fastly up, having already done the dirty deed.  Luckily enuff the ugly artifact in B09/52(2017) has nicely magnified the true existence of the AR15, otherwise we might have missed seeing the swiftly swinging AR15 in B09(2019).

Actually it is Weissman that called it an artifact, but it aint. It does however magnify the dark shape of the swiftly swinging (upwards) AR15.
The dark bit on the end might be an artifact, a blob. This is where the skinny steel sticks out beyond the wood. This kind of blob is like many others seen on the grass nearby in B09/52(2017). This might be an attack of the blobs, or it might not.

And while we are digesting all of that we can dwell on the fact that the 2017 frames show that Hickey lied. Hickey testified that he didnt grab the AR15 from the floor untill after the last shot,  well after, near the underpass (at about Z480 i suppose).  I can see the AR15 in a few 2017 frames, & i expect that the 2019 frames will show the same, only better.  But The 6th Floor Museum wont tell visitors any of that (hey everyone, look over there, look at the nice big photos of the assassin).
It was rotten luck, he was just doing his job.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2021, 01:38:40 AM »

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2021, 01:39:29 AM »
My original theory that Hickey fired 6 accidental auto shots & that JFK was hit by shot-1 is not possible, koz we can see Hickey sitting (high up) on his 2 leather cases in Bronson B09, & we know that B09 is equal timewise to Z319. This timeline gives Hickey time to fire only 1 or 2 shots tween Z313 & Z319, ie whilst standing at Z313 & falling & sitting (high up) at Z319.
Hence the only way to make a 6-shot burst fit the timeline is to have JFK being hit by the last shot, shot-6. Shot-1 had more appeal, but shot-6 will have to do.
It means that Hickey (& the AR15) was falling forwards (& swinging down) during the burst, Hickey being "saved" by O'Donnell in the jump seat.
There are 19 good frames in the Bronson sequence (B20 is too blurry),& we are told that these run at an average of 12 fps.
Zapruder runs at 18.3 fps, hence the 19 frames are equivalent timewise to 28.975 Zapruder frames.
We know from measurements of the scenery passing by that the 19 frames skip at 5 locations, where in effect a total of 6 frames are "missing".
Hence we can consider the 19 to be 25 frames, & these 25 can be considered to be equivalent to 28.975 Zapruder frames.
Hence 1 Zapruder frame is on average equal to 1.16 Bronson frames.
The AR15 fires at 400 rpm which is 6.666 rps.  Hence 1 Zapruder frame equals timewise 0.364 shots.
We know that Bronson B09 is at the same time as Z319 approx.  And we know that Hickey's shot-6 was at Z313, or at least that his last shot was at Z313.
Hence working backwards we can make the following chart, based on there being 6 shots, which shows where Hickey's shots 6 5 4 3 2 & 1 happened.
If there were only 5 shots then we can change the 6.000 to 5.000 & deduct 1.000 down the column, in which case shot-1 would have been tween Z302 & Z303 instead of tween Z299 & Z300.
So, here is my chart showing the timeline for  Hickey's 6-shot accidental auto burst.
B06A.36 & B02A.72 happen to fall on a dummy frame placed at a skip, the A denotes a dummy frame.
There were 6 dummy frames, which i called B02A B06A B08A B12A B15A & B15B. And they have been placed before frames B02 B06 B08 B12 & B15.

shot ... zapruder frame ....... Bronson frame
…….... ………… Z319 ………… ………… B09
………. ………… Z318 ………… ………… B08.84
………. ………… Z317 ………… ………… B07.68
………. ………… Z316 ………… ………… B06.52
………. ………… Z315 ………… ………… B06A.36
……... ………… Z314 ………… ………… B05.20
6.000 ………… Z313 ………… ………… B04.04
5.636 ………… Z312 ………… ………… B02.88
5.272 ………… Z311 ………… ………… B02A.72
4.908 ………… Z310 ………… ………… B01.56
4.544 ………… Z309 ………… ………… B00.40
4.180 ………… Z308 ………… ………… B-00.76
3.816 ………… Z307 ………… ………… B-01.92
3.452 ………… Z306 ………… ………… B-03.08
3.088 ………… Z305 ………… ………… B-04.24
2.724 ………… Z304 ………… ………… B-05.40
2.360 ………… Z303 ………… ………… B-06.56
1.996 ………… Z302 ………… ………… B-07.72
1.632 ………… Z301 ………… ………… B-08.88
1.268 ………… Z300 ………… ………… B-10.04
0.904 ………… Z299 ………… ………… B-11.20

Offline Nick Martin

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 11:17:53 AM »
All this thread reveals is how insane some members of this forum are.
If you're interested in that kind of insanity you've come to the right place.
If you're interested in the JFK assassination it's best you look elsewhere.

Thanks Dan, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about the value of the thread; differing opinions do not equal 'insanity', or if they do, then perhaps it's you who's in the wrong place

I'm really only here to consider an opinion other than my own based upon all of the arguments provided, so I would really like to hear from people who can present evidence as to why they believe that the fatal shot was delivered by Hickey, not as to why they disbelieve that to be the case

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2021, 11:17:53 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2021, 11:29:12 AM »
Thanks Dan, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about the value of the thread; differing opinions do not equal 'insanity', or if they do, then perhaps it's you who's in the wrong place

I'm really only here to consider an opinion other than my own based upon all of the arguments provided, so I would really like to hear from people who can present evidence as to why they believe that the fatal shot was delivered by Hickey, not as to why they disbelieve that to be the case

You're quite correct Nick, differing opinions do not equal "insanity".
Insanity equals insanity.

"I'm really only here to consider an opinion other than my own based upon all of the arguments provided,"

Exactly the same reason I came here myself.
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your adventure here.

Offline Nick Martin

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2021, 11:43:16 AM »
Hey Dan, and thanks for the response!
I am curious though, as to why you think this thread is, "insanity'

You're right, that's main the reason I, too, came here from all the other sites and forums
I really love the variety of perspectives available, and the reasonable discourse shown in these pages

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2021, 11:43:16 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2021, 11:53:14 AM »
Hey Dan, and thanks for the response!
I am curious though, as to why you think this thread is, "insanity'

You're right, that's main the reason I, too, came here from all the other sites and forums
I really love the variety of perspectives available, and the reasonable discourse shown in these pages

We are being asked to believe that Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head with an AR-15.
And AR-15 is a very large, very powerful firearm.
We are being asked to believe that this accidental burst of fire happened while the Presidential limo was passing spectators stood only a few feet away.
JFK's limo is being closely followed by Hickey's car. They are both passing a line of spectators stood a matter of feet away.
The explosive noise of an AR-15 firing off a short burst.

Yet not one person notices this.
No-one in Hickey's car notices it.
No-one in the vice presidential (just behind Hickey's car) notices it.
But most importantly, not one witness in Dealey Plaza, including those stood a few feet away, notices it.

Offline Nick Martin

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2021, 12:19:11 PM »
We are being asked to believe that Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head with an AR-15.
And AR-15 is a very large, very powerful firearm.
We are being asked to believe that this accidental burst of fire happened while the Presidential limo was passing spectators stood only a few feet away.
JFK's limo is being closely followed by Hickey's car. They are both passing a line of spectators stood a matter of feet away.
The explosive noise of an AR-15 firing off a short burst.

Yet not one person notices this.
No-one in Hickey's car notices it.
No-one in the vice presidential (just behind Hickey's car) notices it.
But most importantly, not one witness in Dealey Plaza, including those stood a few feet away, notices it.

We are being asked to believe that Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head with an AR-15

Dan, I am certainly not asking you to believe any such thing, in fact to be clear, I do NOT believe that Hickey killed JFK!
Again, I am simply attempting to understand opinions which differ from my own about how JFK was killed
I would really like to hear from people who believe that Hickey's shot found the mark
I'm not sure that I can phrase it any more clearly other than I want to hear from people that believe HICKEY KILLED JFK....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2021, 12:19:11 PM »

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2021, 03:08:39 PM »

We are being asked to believe that Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head with an AR-15

Dan, I am certainly not asking you to believe any such thing, in fact to be clear, I do NOT believe that Hickey killed JFK!
Again, I am simply attempting to understand opinions which differ from my own about how JFK was killed
I would really like to hear from people who believe that Hickey's shot found the mark
I'm not sure that I can phrase it any more clearly other than I want to hear from people that believe HICKEY KILLED JFK....
I dont know whether u are stupid, or ignorant. Which is the same thing.
To remove your ignorance, simply search my threads & postings.
Which the CTers & LNers have not the whit to hav dunn.
Me myself, i have explained what happened.
And the CTers & LNers have failed to simply understand what i, a genius, have served up to them on a plate.

Look. U are new here.
When i came here, i spent weeks searching & reading thousands of postings & replys in a few forums & blogs.
So, go away, kum back in a few weeks. After u have done some homework.
Start off by buying 2 books. The smoking gun. Mortal error.
If u are serious, & want to save a bit of time, message me, & i will be happy to help.
This forum is a desert, guys & gals that had any good ideas left here years ago.
U are lucky that i am here to help.
U have blundered onto this forum.
That is good & that is bad.
It is good koz i am here.
But i dont know how long i will hang around.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 03:25:12 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »