Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 12580 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 08:41:42 PM »
Advertisement
Special Agent Winston Lawson, 12/1/63:

As the Lead Car was passing under this bridge I heard the first loud, sharp report and in more rapid succession two more sounds like gunfire. I could see persons to the left of the motorcade vehicles running away. I noticed Agent Hickey standing up in the follow-up car with the automatic weapon and first thought he had fired at someone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 08:41:42 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2021, 09:35:40 PM »
Special Agent Winston Lawson, 12/1/63:

As the Lead Car was passing under this bridge I heard the first loud, sharp report and in more rapid succession two more sounds like gunfire. I could see persons to the left of the motorcade vehicles running away. I noticed Agent Hickey standing up in the follow-up car with the automatic weapon and first thought he had fired at someone.

Hickey takes out the AR-15 after the third shot, Lawson looks round after the third shot, sees the limo and the follow-up car coming towards him. Hickey has the AR-15 raised.
What's the problem?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2021, 10:08:06 PM »
How many witnesses in the street noticed Agent Hickey lifting the weapon?

Go to this page and scroll down to near the bottom. You'll find the title "Debunking Donahue".
This should clear things up  Thumb1:

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter5b%3Aprimarypieces

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2021, 10:08:06 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2021, 11:16:37 PM »
Go to this page and scroll down to near the bottom. You'll find the title "Debunking Donahue".
This should clear things up  Thumb1:

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter5b%3Aprimarypieces
Yesterday i satisfied myself that................................
(1) Tague was hit directly by a fragment that went under the rollbar & tween the vizors & over the windshield. The only question being whether that line passes  throo Tague's left cheek (which i think it does).[edit][tague was hit by a fragment of a slug from one of 3 or 4 shots fired by Hickey].
(2)  The mainly copper fragments found in the limo CE567 & CE569 made the dent & the cracks & were both from Hickey's AR15. [edit][the dent was made by a whole slug from one of 3 or 4 shots fired by Hickey].
(3)  The fragments-shrapnel that hit JFK from Oswald's first shot (of his two shots) & ricocheted off the collar-rods-pipe of the signal arm (a) hit JFK on the back of his head & (b) are in the X-rays (up to then i thort that it had been CE567 or CE569 that glanced JFK's head).
(4)  There was no missing bullet or missing fragment from Hickey's shot, except of course for the fragments-shrapnel-dust that must have been in the missing bit of brain & the bits that landed outside the limo (including what hit Tague). [edit][Hickey fired 3 or 4 shots][some lead fragments in the limo might have been from these shots][otherwise we dont know of any other fragments or the 3 or 4 empty casings].
(5) And i answered your query in #14. I reckoned that the Bronson freeze frame is too early -- Hickey had 10 frames to stand up a little & shoot JFK in Z312-313.
(6) And today i can add that the drawing in your linked article is silly. It shows Hickey having to stand up with the AR15 under his left armpit. It could easily have drawn him sitting & holding the AR15 on top of his head. Nope, Hickey didnt have to take very long to stand upish, bearing in mind that he was half standing already by sitting on top of some cases placed for some reason on the seat. And in QM the 2 vizors are a mile apart, plenty of space for the shot without having to go up over the large vizors. [edit][i debunked the debunking in another thread].

Yes yesterday was a good day, like all of the others, & i am not sure what to look into today, there is the question of what was Oswald's plan, eg a safe house, or pull a robbery for cash & get to Mexico & then Cuba. But Dealey Plaza has almost zero mystery to me now.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 03:54:29 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2021, 01:49:44 AM »
Yesterday i satisfied myself that................................
(1) Tague was hit directly by a fragment that went under the rollbar & tween the vizors & over the windshield. The only question being whether that line passes  throo Tague's left cheek (which i think it does).
(2)  The mainly copper fragments found in the limo CE357 & CE359 made the dent & the cracks & were both from Hickey's AR15.
(3)  The fragments-shrapnel that hit JFK from Oswald's first shot (of his two shots) & ricocheted off the collar-rods-pipe of the signal arm (a) hit JFK on the back of his head & (b) are in the X-rays (up to then i thort that it had been CE357 or CE359 that glanced JFK's head).
(4)  There was no missing bullet or missing fragment from Hickey's shot, except of course for the fragments-shrapnel-dust that must have been in the missing bit of brain & the bits that landed outside the limo (including what hit Tague).
(5) And i answered your query in #14. I reckoned that the Bronson freeze frame is too early -- Hickey had 10 frames to stand up a little & shoot JFK in Z312-313.
(6) And today i can add that the drawing in your linked article is silly. It shows Hickey having to stand up with the AR15 under his left armpit. It could easily have drawn him sitting & holding the AR15 on top of his head. Nope, Hickey didnt have to take very long to stand upish, bearing in mind that he was half standing already by sitting on top of some cases placed for some reason on the seat. And in QM the 2 vizors are a mile apart, plenty of space for the shot without having to go up over the large vizors.

Yes yesterday was a good day, like all of the others, & i am not sure what to look into today, there is the question of what was Oswald's plan, eg a safe house, or pull a robbery for cash & get to Mexico & then Cuba. But Dealey Plaza has almost zero mystery to me now.

Mr Oswald was nowhere near the sixth floor when JFK was shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2021, 01:49:44 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2021, 03:12:18 AM »
Mr Oswald was nowhere near the sixth floor when JFK was shot.
I think that there is no good evidence that shots came from somewhere other than 6th floor window (other than Hickey's shot) or that Oswald was not the sniper (alltho there is that negative gunpowder test).

There is a microscopic probability that Oswald fired a shot-3 at the same time as Hickey's shot, but i reckon not, but if he did fire a shot-3 then it missed everything, unless it hit the curb near Tague.

Nah, about 99.9% of witness statements are i reckon baloney. But today i have been looking into witnesses in Houston St at Z313. Mrs Cabell makes some sense.  And one other is ok. The rest are baloney. Still looking.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2021, 11:23:34 PM »
No

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2021, 11:23:34 PM »

Online Dan O'meara