Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 12584 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 11:43:31 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 11:43:31 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 12:20:02 PM »
For those few who might not have heard of the theory:
Secret Service Agent Hickey may have accidentally discharged his AR-15, causing the fatal head wound.
I am a newbie here, and certainly not even close to being as informed as many of you here, but I have read several books on this subject, watched probably every bit of video on youtube, traveled to Dealey plaza myself a couple years ago and of all the theories out there, this one made the most sense to me personally, but few seem to believe it. So, for purely my own peace of mind:
I would love to hear any facts that might disprove this theory.
For obvious reasons, please refrain from any testimony from any secret service agent, or FBI agent, or CIA agent, but all else would be greatly appreciated.

I will add that there are a few things about it that bother me, but the most significant might be the third shell casing found on the 6th floor that had a dent in it, so as to be used for a "chamber plug" . So maybe that is a good place to start?

Obviously, if Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head this would have happened in front of the crowds of people stood a few feet away. The noise would have been very loud. The SS follow up car was very close to the limo so many people would have had a perfect view of the whole thing. Not one person in the crowd, stood only a few feet away, reported seeing Hickey shoot JFK in the head. Hickey would have been stood up really high, he would have been very noticeable. The AR-15 is a big gun, dozens of people would have had a very clear view of it pointing at JFK as the vehicles passed by and, as I say, the noise would have been really loud.
Dozens of people, stood only a few feet away, would have witnessed this incident.
But none did.
Because it never happened.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 02:00:41 PM »
Obviously, if Hickey accidentally shot JFK in the head this would have happened in front of the crowds of people stood a few feet away. The noise would have been very loud. The SS follow up car was very close to the limo so many people would have had a perfect view of the whole thing. Not one person in the crowd, stood only a few feet away, reported seeing Hickey shoot JFK in the head. Hickey would have been stood up really high, he would have been very noticeable. The AR-15 is a big gun, dozens of people would have had a very clear view of it pointing at JFK as the vehicles passed by and, as I say, the noise would have been really loud.
Dozens of people, stood only a few feet away, would have witnessed this incident.
But none did.
Because it never happened.
We know that it happened. We have proof. JFK died.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 02:00:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2021, 09:49:29 PM »
We know that it happened. We have proof. JFK died.

JFK died, but that doesn't mean that Hickey shot him.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 12:34:55 AM »
JFK died, but that doesn't mean that Hickey shot him.
The remaining questions that i have re Hickey's shot are.........
did it make the hole in the glass windscreen, &
did it make the dents in the windscreen frame, &
did it injure Tague.
I will have a look throo old threads, but i doubt that these will be resolved to my satisfaction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 12:34:55 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 12:38:33 AM »
The remaining questions that i have re Hickey's shot are.........
did it make the hole in the glass windscreen, &
did it make the dents in the windscreen frame, &
did it injure Tague.
I will have a look throo old threads, but i doubt that these will be resolved to my satisfaction.

I could save you a lot of time and frustration.....  Hickey DID NOT shoot JFK......   But knock yourself out, and examine this aspect with open eyes.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 01:36:09 AM »
I could save you a lot of time and frustration.....  Hickey DID NOT shoot JFK......   But knock yourself out, and examine this aspect with open eyes.
Further to my reply #6. I agree that the Bronson freeze frame 09/52 showing Hickey holding the AR15 up at 45deg was at Z313.  But in another thread Kenneth S Weissman  has explained that the 2017 copies of the Bronson film have artifacts (& are very blurry). Ken wrote a report that included a much superior 2019 copy of 09/52 which showed that the AR15 sticking up at 45deg in the 2017 copy is 100% artifact (ie due to digital compression). The 6th Floor Museum wont allow the public access to the 2019 copy. Ken had to destroy his copy after he had finished his report.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:40:57 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 01:36:09 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 02:13:20 AM »
Further to my reply #6. I now reckon that the Bronson freeze frame showing Hickey holding the AR15 up at 45deg was at least 9 frames ie 0.5 sec before Z313, which gives Hickey just enuff time to stand up a little & then fire as the QM brakes. That braking is critical. Not only does the jerk cause the shot, but it adds frames & time for Hickey to begin to stand. I estimate that the Bronson freeze frame is 10ft before Z313, but the slowing & almost stopping adds frames & time, hell it could give much more than 9 frames & 0.5 sec.  It depends on where Zapruder was standing. We know that at Z313 Zapruder was at exactly 90deg to JFK's limo, & that 90deg line passed  along the glass divider that is located in front of Connally, in which case JFK was say 6ft to the rear of the 90deg line when Z313 happened. If Zapruder was standing on the extreme eastern end of the white concrete pedestal or whatever it is that we can see in Bronson then the 90deg line passes throo the front of the limo in Bronson at about the windshield, which means the limo has say 10ft to go before it & JFK are at exactly Z313. But Hickey deniers reckon that Bronson is exactly Z313 -- nope.

"Hickey deniers"  ;D

How do you explain that no-one saw Hickey shoot the President when it was done in front of dozens of witnesses stood only a few feet away?