Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 13728 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »
Advertisement
Game over.  Hickey shot JFK.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/thumbnails.php?album=15
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/thumbnails.php?album=7&page=50

As Benny Hill once said about a gifted cake, that it was just right, because if it were any worse he couldn’t have eaten it, & if it were any better he wouldn’t have got it.  Likewise if the Bronson footage were any worse it would be useless, & if it were any better it would have been destroyed.

We were lucky that Bronson used his wide angle lens by mistake, instead of his good lens. Had he used his good lens then he would have filled his frame with JFK's limo & we would have seen the front of Queen Mary, like in the half useless Zapruder & Nix etc footages.

But i fear that up to 6 Bronson frames have been removed, or praps it was a 3rd rate camera. In any case an accurate analysis needs that info.
And perhaps the other 15 frames were sabotaged.  For some reason Hickey is very blurry or hard to see.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 07:36:48 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2021, 10:07:04 PM »
I am visiting some threads that mention that Agent Hickey accidentally killed JFK. 
Refutations that Hickey did it mainly employ a frame of the Bronson film that appears to show Hickey holding his AR15 at a 45deg upwards angle at the time of the shot, ie at Zapruder Z313.  The rationale being that the AR15 had to be held at say minus 5deg to (accidentally) aim at JFK's head over the windshield of Queen Mary, & 45deg upwards would miss JFK's head by a mile. 
There are some problems with thems refutations.
(1)  The timing of the Bronson frames relative to Z313 is uncertain.  I & Dan Roffe say that Bronson B09 is at Z319 not Z313.
(2)  Some of Bronson's frame to frame time gaps are equivalent to say 5 Zapruder gaps.  Many Bronson gaps are equivalent to say 2 Zapruder frames (despite Bronson being 12 fps & Zapruder 18 fps). 
(3)  The time needed to (accidentally) swing an AR15 downwards from 45deg up to 5 deg down need not take more than say 2 Zapruder frames.
(4)  The time to (accidentally) swing upwards from 5deg down to 45deg up need not take more than say 1 Zapruder frame, if the upswing is helped by the natural recoil.
(5)  Kenneth S Weissman says that the 2019 copies of the Bronson film frames are superior to the 2017 copies (which are very blurry & have artifacts).  Frame B09/52(2017) is usually the frame employed by refutationalists (Robin Unger's gallery shows the 2017 frames).  Weissman says that B09(2019) does not show that there (45deg) rifle.   However i definitely see a blurry AR15 at  45deg (see Weissman's pix below).
https://topekatornado.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/the-Bronson-Kennedy-assasination-film-investigation-Report.v2.1.pdf
(6)  The 6th Floor Museum keep the 2019 frames locked away.  They allowed Weissman limited access.  The 6th Floor Museum are well aware that anti-Hickey refutationists employ the inferior 2017 frames.  The 6th Floor Museum are of course the Chief anti-Hickeyians, today they continue to preach that their 2017 frames deny that Hickey shot JFK, while secretly believing that their 2019 frames do not. 
(7)  The 6th Floor Museum's fear is not limited to the loss of their holy 2017 refutation canon, they dread that the 2019 frames support Hickeyianity.  We will never see the 2019 frames in Robin Unger's Gallery.

From Weissman's Report : Bronson B09/52(2017) is on the left :  Bronson B09(2019) is on the right.

I reckon that B09(2019) shows a blurry AR15 at  45deg, blurry partly because it is swinging swiftly (upwards), the fatal shot being a fraction of a second earlier.
Hence B09(2019) does not absolve Hickeyians from finding an explanation, Hickeyians have to use the same explanation that was needed for B09/52(2017). But B09(2019) has provided new ammunition for Hickeyians, the AR15 is blurry because it is swinging fastly up, having already done the dirty deed.  Luckily enuff the ugly artifact in B09/52(2017) has nicely magnified the true existence of the AR15, otherwise we might have missed seeing the swiftly swinging AR15 in B09(2019).

Actually it is Weissman that called it an artifact, but it aint. It does however magnify the dark shape of the swiftly swinging (upwards) AR15. 
The dark bit on the end might be an artifact, a blob. This is where the skinny steel sticks out beyond the wood. This kind of blob is like many others seen on the grass nearby in B09/52(2017). This might be an attack of the blobs, or it might not.

And while we are digesting all of that we can dwell on the fact that the 2017 frames show that Hickey lied. Hickey testified that he didnt grab the AR15 from the floor untill after the last shot,  well after, near the underpass (at about Z480 i suppose).  I can see the AR15 in a few 2017 frames, & i expect that the 2019 frames will show the same, only better.  But The 6th Floor Museum wont tell visitors any of that (hey everyone, look over there, look at the nice big photos of the assassin). 
It was rotten luck, he was just doing his job.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 07:39:36 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Nick Martin

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2021, 12:24:52 PM »
Nope. Tonnes of evidence confirms that Hickey killed JFK (Xrays)(smell of cordite)(visual witnesses)(hearing witnesses)(other)(more other)(& then some more).

Just wondering as to what constitutes the 'tonnes of evidence' which confirms that Hickey killed JFK

I'm also really curious as to what the xrays are supposed to tell us of Hickeys' guilt for killing JFK, or even the smell of cordite for that matter?
Also curious as to the '(visual witnesses)(hearing witnesses)(other)(more other)(& then some more)' 'witnesses' that demonstrate that Hickey shot JFK
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 12:33:51 PM by Nick Martin »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2021, 12:24:52 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2021, 01:03:58 PM »
Just wondering as to what constitutes the 'tonnes of evidence' which confirms that Hickey killed JFK

I'm also really curious as to what the xrays are supposed to tell us of Hickeys' guilt for killing JFK, or even the smell of cordite for that matter?
Also curious as to the '(visual witnesses)(hearing witnesses)(other)(more other)(& then some more)' 'witnesses' that demonstrate that Hickey shot JFK

There is no evidence Hickey killed JFK. None.
X-rays and the smell of cordite tell us nothing about Hickey's "guilt".
There is not a single witness who describes Hickey firing his gun let alone killing JFK.
All this thread reveals is how insane some members of this forum are.
If you're interested in that kind of insanity you've come to the right place.
If you're interested in the JFK assassination it's best you look elsewhere.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2021, 06:21:39 PM »
There is no evidence Hickey killed JFK. None.
X-rays and the smell of cordite tell us nothing about Hickey's "guilt".
There is not a single witness who describes Hickey firing his gun let alone killing JFK.
If you're interested in that kind of insanity you've come to the right place.
If you're interested in the JFK assassination it's best you look elsewhere.

Yes I believe that you're right, Dan.  There is insanity and irrational thinking in both camps.

And I believe that the acceptance of the finding of the WC in the Warren Report  is insane.....The folks who accepted the Governments official declaration 50 years ago will be excused for believing the lie.....But any modern day researcher has no excuse .....The information that has surfaced over the last half century reveals that the WR is the biggest lie ever foisted upon the trusting  American public.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2021, 06:21:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2021, 08:33:37 PM »
I can tell you this.  A film taken by Charles Bronson(not the actor) shows the Secret Service car at the moment of the fatal shot.  There is no rifle in Hickey's hands. 

The dented lip in one of the shell casings is nothing new. Other carcano's do the same thing.  I fired a Carcano owned by Todd Vaughan, along with a group of other people, and every third shell that was ejected had a dented lip and the bullet from it hit its mark.   I hope this helps.

Other carcano's do the same thing. 

If other carcano's dent the lip of the ejected shell...then it should be an easy task to explain what causes the dented lip?

I have dozens of spent carcano shells that I've fired ( They are not reloadable because they use a European type primer.) Not ONE of them has a dented lip....and I can't imagine how the ejection of the spent shell would dent the lip of the shell.  I'm sure that you'll attempt to propagate the idea that the shell spins around and strikes the rear of the bridge ....But that's impossible because he shell would have to spin 180 degrees in half of it's length ( which is 2 inches.) IOW  the shell would have to do a complete end around in the space of 1 inch.    I do have one shell that is dented similar to the WC exhibit....It was dented by placing it on the floor and then placing a oak board on top of it and stepping down hard on the board....

Not only is the lip bent but the shoulder of the casing is also dented just like the WC exhibit....

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 08:44:34 PM »
No

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 08:44:34 PM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2021, 01:37:46 AM »
I am visiting some threads that mention that Agent Hickey accidentally killed JFK.
Refutations that Hickey did it mainly employ a frame of the Bronson film that appears to show Hickey holding his AR15 at a 45deg upwards angle at the time of the shot, ie at Zapruder Z313.  The rationale being that the AR15 had to be held at say minus 5deg to (accidentally) aim at JFK's head over the windshield of Queen Mary, & 45deg upwards would miss JFK's head by a mile.
There are some problems with thems refutations.
(1)  The timing of the Bronson frames relative to Z313 is uncertain.
(2)  Some of Bronson's frame to frame time gaps are equivalent to say 5 Zapruder gaps.  Many Bronson gaps are equivalent to say 2 Zapruder frames (despite Bronson being 12 fps & Zapruder 18 fps).
(3)  The time needed to (accidentally) swing an AR15 downwards from 45deg up to 5 deg down need not take more than say 2 Zapruder frames.
(4)  The time to (accidentally) swing upwards from 5deg down to 45deg up need not take more than say 1 Zapruder frame, if the upswing is helped by the natural recoil.
(5)  Kenneth S Weissman says that the 2019 copies of the Bronson film frames are superior to the 2017 copies (which are very blurry & have artifacts).  Frame B09/52(2017) is usually the frame employed by refutationalists (Robin Unger's gallery shows the 2017 frames).  Weissman says that B09(2019) does not show that there (45deg) rifle.   However i definitely see a blurry AR15 at  45deg (see Weissman's pix below).
https://topekatornado.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/the-Bronson-Kennedy-assasination-film-investigation-Report.v2.1.pdf
(6)  The 6th Floor Museum keep the 2019 frames locked away.  They allowed Weissman limited access.  The 6th Floor Museum are well aware that anti-Hickey refutationists employ the inferior 2017 frames.  The 6th Floor Museum are of course the Chief anti-Hickeyians, today they continue to preach that their 2017 frames deny that Hickey shot JFK, while secretly believing that their 2019 frames do not.
(7)  The 6th Floor Museum's fear is not limited to the loss of their holy 2017 refutation canon, they dread that the 2019 frames support Hickeyianity.  We will never see the 2019 frames in Robin Unger's Gallery.