Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?  (Read 13886 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Did Hickey fire the fatal shot?
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2021, 01:23:54 AM »
Advertisement
I can't remember the first time I saw the Z-film Alan but i do know this, if, while I was watching it, somebody shot someone else in the head with a really powerful firearm just a few feet away from me I would have noticed it.

I honestly can't believe the stupidity of the point you're making.
I'mgoing to pretend you've just got a weird sense of humour.

Mr Marginal,.... I'm going to pretend you've just got a weird sense of reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2021, 01:23:54 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2021, 01:27:18 AM »
There were lots of witnesses who saw Hickey or someone with guns or shooting & standing & falling etc etc. Its well covered in the articles & footage that i have been reading this week in this forum.  And i suspect that the Agents concerned have naturally watered down what they heard & saw & knew. But i need to find out more about the bullet hole in the windshield. There is a microscopic chance that Oswald fired his 3rd shot at the same time as Hickey, if Oswald did indeed fire 3 shots.  But on Oswald's angle if that shot went throo the windshield then it would have hit the limo's bonnet-hood.  Still thinking & reading.

Point out where a witness saw anyone (other than Euins & Brennan) even just aiming toward the kill zone.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:36:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2021, 01:33:09 AM »
Point out someone other than Euins and Brennan so much as even just aiming guns in the direction of the kill zone.

Umbrella Man?
Was it really an umbrella?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2021, 01:33:09 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2021, 01:46:17 AM »
Point out where a witness saw anyone (other than Euins & Brennan) even just aiming toward the kill zone.
Brennan & say 5 others saw a rifle in or sticking out of the SN (sniper's nest) before or during or after.
Say 10 witnesses saw Hickey or someone holding the AR15 or something at about Z313 or soon after.

But today i am hoping to have a close look at Bronson's footage, this is the only known footage that shows Hickey at Z313, but is very blurry.
Gordon Arnold's footage has disappeared, & Beverley Oliver's footage, because they showed Hickey.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2021, 02:01:38 AM »
Umbrella Man?
Was it really an umbrella?

That's nothing to do with my ask. Lets leave aside the knoll foliage, trees, branches and blobs of pixels disguised as shooters for the lunatic fringe to rehash as they try to protect the little prick who did all the shootin' that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2021, 02:01:38 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2021, 02:17:26 AM »
Brennan & say 5 others saw a rifle in or sticking out of the SN (sniper's nest) before or during or after.
Say 10 witnesses saw Hickey or someone holding the AR15 or something at about Z313 or soon after.

But today i am hoping to have a close look at Bronson's footage, this is the only known footage that shows Hickey at Z313, but is very blurry.
Gordon Arnold's footage has disappeared, & Beverley Oliver's footage, because they showed Hickey.

A few years ago I studied screenshots of the Bronson film (the long shot where a guy is falling backwards with a long thin object pointing up. But it was suggested to me that the line was just a artifact or something. I had blown it up somewhat and it was quite grainy. I have files of those screenshots somewhere.

But that close with an AR-15? He would have surely really lost (his) face.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 02:26:57 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2021, 02:57:41 AM »

Howard Brennan said that he saw a man STANDING and aiming a rifle out of  a sixth floor window....

That window behind which Brennan saw the STANDING man could NOT have been the SE corner window ( The imaginary "Sniper's Nest" _  Because it would have been impossible for a man to perform the act of STANDING and aiming a rifle out of that window...The window was NOT open far enough ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2021, 02:57:41 AM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2021, 03:13:08 AM »
A few years ago I studied screenshots of the Bronson film (the long shot where a guy is falling backwards with a long thin object pointing up. But it was suggested to me that the line was just a artifact or something. I had blown it up somewhat and it was quite grainy. I have files of those screenshots somewhere.

But that close with an AR-15? He would have surely really lost (his) face.
I can see a say AR15 in every frame.
I have goodish individual pix of each frame i think (probly same as yours).
It blurry, & we have 4 adults standing on the north side, plus the 2 agents standing on that running board, & we have 3 adults standing on the south side, plus 1 agent standing on that running board, so thats 10 adults standing somewhat eclipsing the 6 occupants (including Hickey sitting hi up on cases on leftside of rear seat).
But i will get there eventually.
I worked out that the freeze frame touted to be at the same time as Z313 is actually at Z319, & then i found that Dan Roffe says Z319 also. Thats a good start. Still thinking.