Author Topic: The evolution of CE 142 - what the flap?  (Read 251988 times)

Online Paul Ernst

• semper paratus semper terrarium
Re: The evolution of CE 142 - what the flap?
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're shaped as a forum poster, yet you flood this forum with ridiculous,

What ridiculous, that's are forums for to make post Capito Mr. Scully.

There are other forum member here that try to make other people on the forum ridiculous.

Why do you not attack them.

It is not in your LN-SOP or protocol,.... I'm sure.

Best wishes Mr. Scully.

:72:

Paul, I see you are a sly one.....you've figured it all out. I am humbled by your comments.

Name:    Walt Cakebread

You're shaped as a forum poster, yet you flood this forum with ridiculous, meaningless rants like the one immediately above, and like your rant about Hosty's interrogation notes proving only to you that Oswald told Fritz and Hosty that Roy Truly displayed three rifles at the TSBD.

You're shaped as a forum poster, yet you flood this forum with ridiculous, meaningless rants like the one immediately above, and like your rant about Hosty's interrogation notes proving only to you that Oswald told Fritz and Hosty that Roy Truly displayed three rifles at the TSBD.

Hmmmmm...You must be referring FBI agent James Hosty's  hand written note that he jotted down after Lee told them that he had seen the carcano before in Mr. Truly's office.

Quote........" Day before yesterday Mr Truly had rifle & 2 others 1st floor outside office"...    Unquote.......

I'm sure due to your dyslexia you will interpret that in some weird fashio,n but most folks can understand what Lee Oswald told agent Hosty.......

Name:    Rob Caprio

The pattern I see by the likes of Scully and others is that I should just accept a headstone over a ton of official documents and say, "Hey, that is wrong." I don't work like that, but Scully obviously does as he accepts headstones for everything. By the way, people can have anything put on headstones, they are literally written in stone but they are not 100% accurate as he claims.

This is all nonsense and meant to distract from the main point of the thread and that is something the WC defenders do constantly since they can't deal with the main point of the thread in the first place. ......

Name:    Tom Scully

Don't be humbled Tom,... it is a observation of me to reality of the forum and his members, without calling names.

Online Paul Ernst

• semper paratus semper terrarium
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 09:38:39 PM »
Cakebread and his sidekick Paul

You see personal attack whatever how many posts.

Nutter speak, Mr. Steve Slogan.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:40:32 PM
by Paul Ernst
»

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 09:51:34 PM »
Gentlemen,

it would be fabulous if we can debate the topic on hand rather than disintegrate the thread into personal attacks and insults. Please bring in your knowledge and expertise in discussing the highly contentious CE 142.

I would like to see how a bag that Montgomery took out of the TSBD inherited a flap at one end. It goes to show that even after 50 years we are learning new information - there must be 100's of photos or footage that we have not seen.

It was the bag that directly linked LHO to the MC. If the bag was NOT present in the SN, it will have massive implications for the case against LHO.  :thumbs1xx:

Discuss away

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 11:01:50 PM »
A rather interesting post, Mr. Fratini, thanks for sharing it  :thumbs1xx:

I take away the following:

*Mr. Dougherty fails to see any package in tow when Oswald enters that morning.

*and, quote, "No one saw LHO with a package, or construct one, at any time prior to or on the day of the assassination"

Toss in your keen observations in respect to the flap, and something is clearly amiss here.

Time and time again, as with other evidence throughout this case, there never is a natural progression of evidence linking Oswald to anything as much as something else in play, by any other name remains the same.

Alan,

unfortunately we see the same MO all the time when it came to LHO - as soon as the MC was linked to him - party over - no matter what anyone observed or stated to the contrary - all roads led to LHO. End of story.

If is extremely difficult to disentangle the MC with LHO - it was that powerful, no matter where in the TSBD it was found.

So one has to carefully deconstruct the crime scene. CE 142 is a real issue because without a means of transporting in the MC - the DP had nothing, same with the FBI.

It was absolutely essential to link CE 142 with LHO. Right on cue - a finger and palm print appears after two different methods were used - magnetic powder and iodine fumes - zip. Silver nitrate worked a treat.

Considering LHO "handled" the materials to make the bag and transported it - one would have thought that the bag would have been "swimming" in finger prints. At 8 pounds you would exert some force to hold the bag. Bizarre to the max.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 11:07:51 PM »
Tony.....Many years ago I saw a photo of LD Montgomery with that big bag. It was taken in front of the TSBD just like the photos you have posted .....EXCEPT......  The curved handle of an umbrella could be seen in his hand.   That sack was covering an Umbrella.....  

No doubt it's being hidden in the same box as the film of Curry saying that Oswald had a coke in his hand and the film of LBJ saying "AH cum tew yew with a havy heart.....Yer president is daid".

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 11:12:45 PM »
Gentlemen,

it would be fabulous if we can debate the topic on hand rather than disintegrate the thread into personal attacks and insults. Please bring in your knowledge and expertise in discussing the highly contentious CE 142.

I would like to see how a bag that Montgomery took out of the TSBD inherited a flap at one end. It goes to show that even after 50 years we are learning new information - there must be 100's of photos or footage that we have not seen.

It was the bag that directly linked LHO to the MC. If the bag was NOT present in the SN, it will have massive implications for the case against LHO.  :thumbs1xx:

Discuss away

With all due respect Tony, if you push back against Walt's response to your OP now, your future threads may be what you expect this
thread to be. If you let it pass, all of your future threads, and this entire forum will be as Walt intends them to be.

Mr Fratini..... You opened this thread with this statement......."I have decided to form a separate thread on CE 142 - the so called rifle case shaped bag"

But nowhere in the post do you show a   RIFLE CASED SHAPED BAG     

This is not meant as criticism or to disparage your work......  What I am attempting to point out is the cops originally said that they found a gun case shaped bag in the building and that is how they believed that the dirty little back shootin, coward, commie LEE HARVEY OSSSSWALD got the rifle into the building.

But no gun case SHAPED bag was ever produced.....   

Anybody who is familiar with rifles or shotguns knows that a Gun Case is  TAPERED   small at the muzzle end and bigger at the butt end.     

Detective Day is on record as saying that he found such a "GUN CASE SHAPED BAG"  and picked it up and turned to Roy Truly and asked him if he had ever seen that before.   Truly said he had never seen it.     Day folded that GUN CASE SHAPED bag up and put it in his pocket, never to be seen again.......

WHY??

Your choice....please choose carefully, before Walt transforms the atmosphere to where it doesn't matter, anymore.
He exerts his influence, 21 times per day here, on average.

Tom,

this is why I posted the caveat to please remain on topic. As Walt pointed out there were many issues regarding the SN and many articles have been written about it.

The damning fact is that there was no in situ photo of the bag that Montgomery was holding in his hand in the SN. I have shown - Montgomery's bag is indeed CE 142. David Von Pein was correct, except there now is a ton of explanations required to account for it.

We now have the photos of the "intermediate" bag - the one in the FBI crime lab. This explains, to me, what was done to the bag and why it was done.

If there is an alternative explanation - I would appreciate hearing it. CE 677 matching up with CE 142 tightens the timeline and causes even more issues. For the WC, it would of been better for the bag (CE 142) to not have matched with CE 677.  :rofl:

Online Tony Fratini

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 11:16:08 PM »
Tony.....Many years ago I saw a photo of LD Montgomery with that big bag. It was taken in front of the TSBD just like the photos you have posted .....EXCEPT......  The curved handle of an umbrella could be seen in his hand.   That sack was covering an Umbrella.....  

No doubt it's being hidden in the same box as the film of Curry saying that Oswald had a coke in his hand and the film of LBJ saying "AH cum tew yew with a havy heart.....Yer president is daid".

John,

the irony was, that it was very likely Montgomery that caused some scratch marks in the interior of CE 142. Since he held the bag upside sown, vital "information" could have been lost. Having the bag next to the blanket (FBI crime lab) was not a good idea as well.