Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 32124 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2018, 07:16:16 AM »
Advertisement
Still off.

This is why you fail at anything image related, in the following article the same image is presented and the author along with a stack of replies all agree that the following anaglyph presents a 3D image and again proving that you are just dishonest.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/03/04/space-now-in-3d/#.W6SIgM4zZEY

Btw my anaglyph image was reversed so the glasses needed to be reversed but the end result is identical.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2018, 07:16:16 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
Getting a little bit back to topic, well not really as it should be talking about the Stemmons Freeway sign being removed!  However much of the talk in this thread centers around a second stop of the limousine west of the triple overpass.   

This interview with David Lifton says there are 3 witnesses to this 2nd stop and says it was at this time that Jacqueline Kennedy wanted to get out the car once more as she feared for her life and was forced back into the car by the SS!  Is this something new or just another author making money?  35:00 minutes into this video!  No question the car had slowed down near to a stop at the time of shooting as Hill runs up to it.  How fast can you run and catch a 12 mph car?

There also was mention of Connally watching the Zapruder Film video on Monday while in the hospital  (47:20) so Nellie and him could comment properly given the knowledge obtained from this.

What you are describing fits with the interview Jackie gave a little over 1 week after the assassination. She said, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man IN the car. ..... We All LAY DOWN in the car..."   The JFK Limo was STOPPED when all of this occurred.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »
Yeah we know, you said you know "exactly how it works" but ironically you are still yet to elaborate on "exactly how it works"?
And if you don't know "exactly how it works" then we can only conclude that when you were criticizing my work all this time you were just being dishonest.

Nothing I said about your "work" is incorrect.  Interesting that you made all kinds of claims about what your "work" proved without elaborating in any detail other than to say that it clearly proved whatever it is you claimed it proved.  Nice double-standard.

It's also interesting that LNers are so emotionally attached to their conclusion that anybody who challenges any bit of it gets instantly and personally dragged through the mud with insults or character assassination.  Why is that?  If your solution is so correct and obvious, then why can't you just defend any objections to your so-called evidence with facts and reason instead of insults and word games?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2018, 05:36:42 PM »
This is why you fail at anything image related, in the following article the same image is presented and the author along with a stack of replies all agree that the following anaglyph presents a 3D image and again proving that you are just dishonest.

LOL.  Did you actually read the comments?  How about this one?

"The one Dr. BA posted above seems a little off, to me. There?s too much difference in the color shift between the astronaut, and the LM and background mountains. The bigger shift creates too great a false parallax, making it tough to resolve."

I suppose he's being "dishonest" too.  Why can't you take the slightest bit of criticism without flipping out?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2018, 10:01:10 PM »
This is the JFK Assassination Forum, not the Quibble About What The Word "exactly" means Forum.

I thought this worth quoting for future reference when, for example, you quibble about what scared means when Oswald encounters shoe stores.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2018, 10:01:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2018, 10:25:42 PM »
I thought this worth quoting for future reference when, for example, you quibble about what scared means when Oswald encounters shoe stores.

I didn't quibble about it, I asked a perfectly reasonable question.  Only Brewer knows what he meant.  Whatever he meant, how did that make the guy a murder suspect?

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2018, 11:08:28 PM »
I didn't quibble about it, I asked a perfectly reasonable question.  Only Brewer knows what he meant.  Whatever he meant, how did that make the guy a murder suspect?

Your point was that a single word should not be quibbled over. I guess that only applies when you want to do the quibbling. You lost the Brewer discussion yesterday when you were beaten to a pulp by JM. It's would be a waste of time to go back over it here.

You should read it all again though if only to see how ridiculous your position was and what a goose  you made of yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2018, 11:08:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2018, 11:34:50 PM »
Your point was that a single word should not be quibbled over. I guess that only applies when you want to do the quibbling. You lost the Brewer discussion yesterday when you were beaten to a pulp by JM. It's would be a waste of time to go back over it here.

You should read it all again though if only to see how ridiculous your position was and what a goose  you made of yourself.

No idea what you're talking about.  You mean his weak sauce apologism of Helen Markham, who even Joseph Ball referred to as an "utter screwball"?

Thanks for your input though.   :D